Co-Worker Takes Revenge on My Wife - Cover

Co-Worker Takes Revenge on My Wife

Copyright© 2008 by maxmarieuk

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My aggressive wife upsets a colleague once too often and he takes enormous revenge on her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Bestiality  

REVENGE - DRUGGED AND VIDEOED

Sue had at last upset the wrong person. Renowned for her aggression and air of superiority at work, she had many times tongue lashed her colleagues, often it has to be said, for good reason. By and large they were inefficient and incompetent and she did not suffer fools gladly. However, in this instance, although he was a fool, Barry was also cunning and plotted his revenge. It had to be personal and something he could share with the others who had witnessed his embarrassment.

He hit on the ideal solution. Using the internet he soon located a supplier and sent off for the date rape drug which totally removed women's inhibitions and caused memory loss. He would slip this to her then take her to a man he knew who produced blue videos where she would be filmed in the most crude ways they could manage. The resulting video would be shown to his friends and bring him total revenge as well as the intense pleasure of seeing her used like this and having her however he wanted.

Barry chose his day carefully. They were all going for a quick drink after work, to celebrate someone's birthday. It was the height of summer and they would be at a bar with outside tables where there would be crowds on the pavement. He had no difficulty slipping the required quantity into her glass of wine and as it took effect, it was easy to suggest to her that he would give her a lift and he lead her away without anyone noticing until some time later when they assumed she had simply left to catch her bus home.

She was behaving as if she was partly in a trance, completely obedient to his every suggestion or command, however slight. Her physical reactions were only slightly slowed by the drug and to all intents and purposes she appeared quite normal.

Barry resisted the temptation to start now with a grope of her breasts, having long admired her full bust, and put her into his car and drove to the warehouse apartment where his friend the film producer lived and worked. They went up in the lift. Sue asked where they were going.

"To meet a friend of mine. You would love to meet him wouldn't you?"

She hesitated only a moment before saying "yes, of course."

Barry rang the bell and they went in when the door was opened by his friend. Barry introduced them.

"Sue, this is Steve. Steve, Sue."

She held out her hand and Steve shook it quite normally.

Barry went on. "Steve makes blue movies and tonight we are going to film you."

He watched her for a reaction. There was none. He pressed on.

"We will strip you and I shall fuck you then some other men will also fuck you."

Still no reaction.

"Is that OK with you? Will you give us all the best fuck you can?"

"If you want" was her reply and he knew it was going to be exactly as he planned.

"OK then, lets get started" said Steve and led them to his studio where there was a large bed, rings in the wall, lights, cameras and many props and devices.

Lights were quickly set up while she stood there in her blouse and skirt, docilely awaiting further instructions.

Barry briefed her.

"We want you to give us everything you can. You are to put your whole self into everything that happens. You will have no inhibitions what so ever and will immediately do whatever we tell you, with no hesitation. Now you are my personal whore, the dirtiest slut in the land with no inhibitions at all, only a desire to please me and my friends. You will at all times enjoy it and will express all you pleasure and emotions for the camera to see. If you feel pain, you will cry out but you will not want to stop. You will revel in the pain and you will get high on the pleasure. Understand?"

"Of course."

"You will use crude language at all times. Lets just check. As I touch you or point to you, I want you to tell me and the camera what bits I am touching or feeling and remember you are to be crude and vulgar at all times."

He reached out and cupped her breasts through her white work blouse, gently kneading them, "what are these?"

"My tits."

He leaned forward and ran his hand down to her groin, reaching between her legs to fondle her mound.

"My cunt."

Barry thought to himself that she was not the prissy woman they all at work - perhaps there was more to her than they imagined.

He moved round to her backside, groping her buttocks and sliding his fingers between her cheeks.

"My arse."

He cupped his balls and cock.

"Your cock."

"OK, now lets get started."

With this, he moved to her, the cameras already rolling, having recorded her agreement to the whole proceedings.

She was wearing a crisp white shirt/blouse and a knee-length dark navy blue tight skirt with tanned bare legs and medium height heeled smart shoes, her usual summer office wear — smart but not provocative but enough to show her figure. At 5ft 7 with 36C breasts, firm legs from regular squash playing, she was highly desirable and knew it but due to her attitude to colleagues she was known in the office as the Ice Maiden — and other less polite names on her aggressive days. Out of work she was very sensual with an active sex life.

Barry put his hands on her breasts, hefting them and feeling them roughly through her blouse. He jiggled and groped them, being deliberately crude for the camera.

"Sue, these feel good - stand up strip your top off, lets see your tits — ok?"

"Yes Barry, of course" — she stood, unfastened her cuffs then the front of her blouse before slipping it off her shoulders.

He saw her full breasts, cupped by a pretty lace bra which clearly showed her large, deep brown aureoles and nipples.

"I'm going to be showing this film to the lads at work. So, smile at the camera and say hello to the lads."

As she stood in her bra, she smiled at the camera and as instructed called "hello lads."

Barry then told her "now do it again and as you say hello, feel your tits and hold them out to the lads so they can see you play with yourself through your bra."

Again she did as she was told and spoke to the camera while she fondled her breasts through her lacy bra, feeling herself and pinching her nipples."

"Good, well done, now, especially for them, I want you to get your tits out. Come on, take off your bra, get your tits out for the lads and properly show them what you've got" this deliberately crude to her.

With no hesitation, she reached behind and unfastened the bra, leaning forward slightly as she dropped it from her breasts then stood up.

He ogled her greedily. Her tits were really good. Although she was in her early forties and they no longer were as firm as a teenager's tits, they hung deliciously and he preferred them to the rock hard youngsters he usually groped. These tits had a lovely soft give to them. And they were tanned — it was known that on holiday she would go topless and if possible would go to a naturist beach — she took delight in letting it be known — the unspoken words being that other people can see me naked but you never will.

"Now, show my friends who are going to be watching this film what your tits are like. Give them a shake for all the lads at work. Show them what you hide under your blouse each day."

Sue bent forward slightly and rapidly shook her shoulders so her breasts hung then swayed and wobbled for the camera.

"Now do that again, one for the girls this time as they will want to see this as well, give your nipples a tug as well to let them see how big they are."

Sue repeated the show, this time pulling hard on her nipples and stroking them, fully erect, to Barry's delight.

"Sue, tell everyone what size your tits are? We often wondered."

"They are 36C Barry" she replied into the camera. Barry knew his (and her!) colleagues would love seeing her say that as she showed them — such a change from her usual behaviour.

Now he moved up to her and took a breast in each hand. One camera moved in for a close-up while the other showed the whole scene so they could edit to make an excellent film. He rolled her hard nipples between his thumb and fingers as he talked to her, the microphone picking up every sound.

"Do you like your tits being handled?"

"Yes, its lovely."

"I'm going to squeeze them now, you will enjoy that as well won't you. Ask me to hurt your tits."

"Please hurt my tits Barry" she dutifully responded.

"It will be my pleasure" he grinned and dug his fingers into her soft breasts, his fingers gripping the hard core in the centre of her breasts. He squeezed them hard, almost flattening them as she moaned, pain on her face, the look and the sound recorded on film until she could hold out no more and cried out in pain.

Barry laughed and released them and now pulled her nipples hard, stretching and pulling her breasts and leading her round in a circle, pulled by her breasts.

"Ask me to hurt you again. Tell me you enjoyed it."

"Please do it again, I enjoyed what you did to my tits" she told him.

Once more her he dug into her breasts, digging his fingers in hard and squeezing her soft breasts until she moaned. He spoke into the camera as he hurt her.

"OK lads - how about this. I've got the Ice Maiden's tits in my hands, and to be fair, they are a lovely pair of jugs. I'm giving them some serious attention and she is begging for more, despite the pain. See, she is a slut just like all the others. Later I'll fuck her for you and then some friends of mine will have her and you can have the pleasure of seeing her in action, of seeing her stripped and her legs spread open for your delight."

He turned back to her and gave her a last hard squeeze, making her legs wobble a little with the pain. He then let go and stepped back, leaving her in full view of both cameras again.

"Right, now let's see the rest of you. Get your kit off."

She kicked off her shoes and unfastened her skirt, letting it drop to the floor and stepped out of it.

"Wait - let the camera see you in your pants. We've often wondered what you underwear is like and now we know. Lacy white bra and lacy white pants, quite brief as well."

He lead her to the back of an armchair.

"Lean back into that. Now spread your legs so the camera can see how wet your pants are."

She leaned back and opened her legs as one of the cameramen kneeled in front of her, pointed his camera up between her legs and filmed the dark wet patch on her pants.

Barry spoke to the camera, as a commentary. "Well lads, can you see how wet her knickers are? See how she wants it? Notice also the dark bush - we know she isn't a natural blonde of course but her bush is darker than we thought."

"You really are a randy cow aren't you? You are looking forward to being fucked all evening I can see" Barry laughed.

"OK, drop the knickers for the lads now, lets see your wet cunt and that furry bush."

She hooked her thumbs into the pants and pushed them down, stepping out of them and now standing totally naked, beside Barry who was still fully clothed. There was a lighter shade under her pants but it was still tanned so she really did have an all over tan.

He ran his hands all over her body, across her breasts, her shoulders, down her back, over her buttocks then over her stomach, the cameras following every move.

Once more he backed to the chair and made her lean back into it then he kicked her feet wider apart to open her thighs so the camera could look up between her legs.

He then went to the arm chair and sat in it. He clicked his fingers at her.

"Hey, you randy slut, come and stand in front of me."

She did. Barry beckoned one of the men standing in the sidelines to stand behind her.

"Now, put one foot on the arm of my chair, you can lean back into Paul if you are unsteady."

She lifted a foot onto the arm of his chair and did have to lean back into Paul to avoid falling over. As she lifted her leg it opened her cunt for Barry and positioned it at eye level for him.

"If you feel his hard cock against your arse, don't worry because later he will be fucking you as well" he said to her.

He put his hand on her foot and felt all round it before moving on to her ankle then to her calf. As he felt each part of her leg, the camera followed his progress, watching as he caressed her calf then her knee then slid to her thigh.

"I must say you have lovely smooth skin on your thighs, must be well polished from all the blokes who've had you" he laughed as his fingers probed slowly and went higher up her thigh.

As he came to the top of her thigh he gripped her bush and pulled her hair, pulling it hard until again she moaned then his fingers slipped to her cunt and slid straight into her soaking wet cunt. He sloshed them around a little for the benefit of the microphone then withdrew them, holding them up for the camera to see how wet they were. Then he went to her lips. She had very large inner lips and very full, fleshy outer lips, one of the reasons why she was so wet and juicy. He pulled them down and open to show the camera how large they were, like giant butterfly wings held open.

"Look lads, look at the size of the lips on this pussy - we never guessed that did we? Girls, what do you think? I bet none of you have got lips as big as these or a cunt quite as juicy eh? Its a shame to have them covered by this bush, how about giving her pussy a shave so we can see everything more clearly? Good idea I think, eh?"

With that he pushed her foot off the chair so she stood up, still supported by Paul who by now had reached his arms round her and was cupping and groping her breasts and nipples.

Barry arranged with Steve for Sue to be taken to the bathroom where a naked girl was brought in to shave her.

Sue was sat on a large stool, her legs hanging over the edge and her body lowered down so her shoulders rested on the ground. Her stomach and groin were on the stool, her legs stretched wide open so her cunt was fully exposed. The girl first of all removed the long pubic hair with an electric razor, using the side trimmer, then she shaved off the heavy stubble before squirting foam all over her and using a wet razor for the final removal. She carefully held her lips to one side as she did round her folded layers; she raised her legs so she could remove the hair under her cunt, leading to her arse; she finally gave everywhere one last go to make sure Sue was totally smooth.

At this, the girl leaned into Sue's cunt and started to lick her. Sue's clitty was already hard, the tip exposed from the sensations of being shaved and it took very little licking to get Sue to the edge of a climax. One camera fixed on her face, watching her expression as the climax approached, recording her breathing as it went to hard, sharp intakes, while the other was focused on her cunt and clitty as the girl's tongue licked the tip of her clitty then just as her climax was about to break, she would move to suck and lick around her lips, sucking the long lips right into her mouth, teasing them with her teeth then releasing them. She would poke her stiff tongue right into Sue's wet cunt, waggle it round the lick around the edge of her cunt then go back to her clitty until she was on the edge.

While this was happening, Barry was giving the commentary.

"See lads, we always thought she was a bit of a lez, well you can see she likes it both ways. She likes the cock and a woman. OK Liz, let her have it now."

With that, the girl kept on her clitty until Sue's thighs jerked hard and tense and her breath came in great gulps and she cried out as the climax washed over her.

Barry leaned down and pushed his fingers into Sue.

"Is this what you want now eh? You want a good stiff cock up you now eh? Well, you'll have to wait a little while but don't worry, there'll be plenty for you. In the meantime, you can have my fingers."

At this he started to stiff finger fuck her, jabbing hard into her sensitive cunt. At the same time, Liz moved to sit over Sue's face, one knee each side of Sue's neck as she lay back on the floor, her groin still up on the stool with Barry's fingers plunging in and out of her.

This time it was Steve who gave her the instruction.

"We want to see you lick her out and give her a climax like she gave you. Now, get on with it."

Sue used her hands to position Liz so she could get her tongue to her cunt as the camera, placed by Sue's head, had a perfect view of Sue's tongue in Liz. Liz was also shaved, like most girls used in the films although she had a little area of pubic hair left on her mound but her cunt was clear and fully visible.

"I'm sure the lads will enjoy this as well" Steve told her. "Come on, give her a good sucking out, get deep into her before you start on her clitty. We want to see her juices all over your face."

Sue obliged, grunting from time to time as Barry's fingers caused her pain from his hard thrusts into her until he pulled out to watch her licking Liz.

Eventually Liz reached her climax with Sue sucking the tip of Liz's clitty and as she climaxed, she released a stream of urine over Sue's face and neck, the warm fluid running all over her and down her breasts.

The camera crew cheered at this and as Sue was helped to her feet, Steve suggested she went to the shower to clean up while the got ready for the next shots. Without her knowing, there was a camera on her the whole time she showered, as she soaped herself and massaged the soft foam into her cunt where it was sore from Barry's fingers. This really was going to be the perfect revenge Barry thought.

When she was dry, they kept her naked, the camera running at all times, as she was handed a drink, complete with a top up of the knockout drops to keep her compliant.

Steve now took over. He was going to direct a movie using Sue, taking advantage of being able to get her to do some of the things girls were not keen on. The arrangement was that Barry could have her first then Steve would proceed in his own way. He started by making sure there would be no problem for any of them.

"Sue, we are now going to make a blue movie with you. You know what a blue movie is don't you and you want to take part in it don't you."

Of course she said she did. He continued.

"You want me to film you while Barry fucks you however he wants you then while any of the others have you, that's right isn't it? We can do whatever we want with you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.