Wife Is Deceived by Husband and His Friend - Cover

Wife Is Deceived by Husband and His Friend

by maxmarieuk

Copyright© 2008 by maxmarieuk

Erotica Sex Story: A wife is given to her husband's friend without her realising who he is. The friend enjoys her humiliation as he uses her and so does the husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Humiliation   .

We are both second timers and prior to our marriage both had a number of affairs. Sue is tall, early forties and not skinny but has still a very slim waist and flat stomach. Her 36" bust means breasts that are big enough for a good handful but they still hang nicely and sway deliciously as she walks bra-less. She has large brown aureoles and quite large and very sensitive nipples which go rock hard at the slightest arousal but the feature she is most proud of is her cunt which is large but still tight as she uses her muscles regularly. Her lips are unusually long and swell to become thick when aroused and she produces a lot of fluid - in short, in her own words, a cunt designed for fucking.

Sue is a very sensual lady who enjoys sex in just about every form. Over the years we have tried most including a threesome with another man as, like a lot of men, I enjoyed the idea of seeing her being fucked but it was a proper threesome, with both men taking part as I have no interest in being humiliated as some other wife watchers appear to have. I still replay that evening in my mind, watching her suck another man's cock; feeling his fingers next to mine in her cunt as lying each side of her, we sucked a breast each.

We had often talked of her fantasy of being taken by a stranger and being blindfolded throughout and not ever knowing who it was but my problem was in finding a suitable man. One who would be a reliable performer but it had to be someone she did not know and who would not become a problem once introduced to her.

Eventually events moved to present a possible solution. We were moving about 200 miles away for a new job soon and it occurred to me that I had a business acquaintance who had become a friend of mine but who also had met Sue. Alan made passes at every female he met and whenever we met he was full of his latest exploits, some of which were in his imagination but I, knew some to be true so I knew him to be a reliable performer. I also knew he fancied Sue very much but whenever I had mentioned this to her she had been adamant that no way would she want anything to do with him physically, she did not want to be another notch on his bed post. However, this did not stop her playing up to him and flirting madly whenever they met. She could be a big tease and could often cause trouble by giving the impression she was available and leading men on when in fact she had no intention of doing anything with them.

I thought about Alan and decided it would work as after we moved, we were not likely to see him again, he could be relied upon to be discreet and there was the added frisson of her not fancying him and him getting his own back on her for all her teasing. I got quite excited about the prospect of giving her to a man she didn't fancy without her knowing so felt really turned on when I went for my final business meeting with Alan.

It meant travelling some distance so we always made a mid afternoon appointment so we could go for a drink afterwards then usually went back to Alan's house which was close to his local for a coffee before I drove home. This time we did the same and I had no difficulty in bringing the conversation round to sex - the problem usually was keeping him off the subject!

I started to talk about Sue and said to him that I knew he had always fancied her and he quickly agreed that he 'would love to give her one' - he had quite a crude turn of phrase.

I asked him if he would like to see some photos of her and pulled out an album from my briefcase and passed it to him, open at the first page. He looked slightly bored, it was a normal black and white head and shoulders portrait. I should mention that photography is a hobby of mine. However, his eyes nearly popped out of his head as he turned over to the next page to see Sue topless. There followed a series of shots, still tasteful in black and white, of her lovely breasts, showing the dark aureoles and large, erect nipples.

'What fabulous tits' he exclaimed with gusto.

He kept turning the pages, glued to each shot. The later pages were colour shots of her in increasingly crude and degrading positions, totally naked, spread out lying on her back; on her back with knees raised to show her cunt; her holding open the large lips of her cunt and then her on her hands and knees, shot from the rear as she stuck her cunt towards the camera.

'I've often wondered what she would look like stripped and now I know. I imagined all sorts of things but that has to be one of the most fuckable cunts I've seen for a long time. I can't believe how she holds it open like that for the camera. I've had women do all sorts of things for me but never allow me to take photos like these. You're very lucky' he told me.

"Fuck, if I knew she was this dirty I would have made more effort to fuck her when we met, I used to back off when she played hard to get but I should have just pushed more judging by these photos" he told me, referring to the various meetings he had had with her on her own in connection with business as she was involved in some of my projects.

For the first time, I saw Alan lost for words but I had a terrific kick out of showing these to Alan. It was like exposing her to another man with the added kick that she did not particularly like him. I swore him to secrecy as I took the album back then asked him if he would like to have her.

'Don't be daft, of course I would' he replied so I explained the fantasy to him and set out the ground rules which were that he must not allow her to ever know it was him, which meant not speaking for the whole evening, it was to be kept strictly between the two of us and it was a once only offer, no repeats.

There were also certain things I wanted to see happen in the early stage and the deal was that if he went along with these then he could do whatever he wanted with her for the rest of the evening, except for anal sex which Sue found painful.

I told him she enjoyed giving and receiving oral and enjoyed doggy fashion but would go along with just about anything else. He readily agreed and we set a date for the following Saturday evening.

I stressed to him that she would be horrified if she knew it was him and would be likely to cause trouble so it was in both our interests that she never knew it had been him. This added spice gave him a kick as well and he quickly picked up that he could pay her back for all the teasing she had done to him.

He had no problem with me being there and joining in so all looked well.

'I shall give her a really solid fucking to get my own back on her, the little teaser' he told me. 'I can't wait for Saturday. To think of her stripped off for me, screwing her without her knowing, after all the times she led me up the garden path, what a turn-up.'

I drove home with butterflies in my tummy after having shown him our private photos and spoken about Sue like that to another man. That evening we had a really physical session in bed as I released all the built up feelings.

On Saturday we did our usual supermarket shopping but I made sure I got her home earlier than usual and told her I wanted to go out to a night-club that evening so we ate a light meal earlier than usual and then both showered and got dressed up. Sue had as usual trimmed her pubes to a very neat, short cut so the full features of her cunt were on display.

I asked her to wear a favourite silky blouse without a bra and just a g-string and shortish skirt with her usual high heels. Her long legs were bare as it was summer and I should mention that we both sunbathed nude and we also had a sunbed so she had an all year, all-over tan which I found very sexy as I do not like white pasty skin. Somehow a good tan seems healthier and sexier.

I had given Sue a sherry while I showered and another when she came out of the shower and when she came downstairs dressed and ready, I gave her a brandy. 'Are you trying to get me drunk' she laughed. 'Just making sure you are relaxed' I said.

Then I told her we were not going out. 'Then why am I all dressed up?' she asked and I told her I had at last arranged her fantasy and brought out the blindfold. I quickly carried on 'in about ten minutes a mystery man is arriving to fuck you as you have always wanted and' I raised my hand to cut off her protest, 'there is no point in saying anything, you asked me so often in the past to arrange it, it is arranged, it is happening tonight, he will be here in ten minutes and you are to do as you are told. I love you very much and this is for me just as much as for you. I shall be here to make sure you are OK and I shall enjoy it as much as you do.'

With that I went behind her and fastened the black blindfold quite firmly as the last thing I wanted was for it to fall off later. As I fastened it, she seemed stunned at first but then seemed to accept what was happening as inevitable and as I stepped back, she slightly lost her balance. I held her while she settled and hugged her tightly and told her again that I loved her and that she was a very beautiful woman. I told her it was someone she did not know and would not meet again, having told her the first lie of our marriage but I did not feel guilty as I knew she would have a very enjoyable evening which would fulfil her fantasy and also because it paid her back for having been a bitch to me and to others so often when she flirted.

'Do you want another drink while you wait?' I asked. 'Yes and you'd better make it a big one' she said. 'Its not the only big one you'll be getting this evening' I laughed as I went to top up her glass.

A few minutes later, spot on time, the door bell rang. Sue was trembling a little by now so I calmed her again before going to the door to let Alan in. We had arranged that I would call him Tony for the evening so I greeted him with a loud 'hello Tony, you found us all right then.'

I put my finger to my lips to remind him to be silent and he gave me a thumbs up sign as he followed me into the hall and lounge. 'Sue is waiting for you' I said as he came through. When we got into the lounge I stood behind Sue with my arms around her for support and said 'Sue, this is Tony, Tony, this is Sue.' I then told Sue that although she had never met Tony, he had rung the house a few times and in order to keep him anonymous he would not speak that evening in case she recognised his voice but I assured her that I thought he could manage without words.

'Do you like what you see Tony?' I asked as I stood behind her and jiggled her breasts through the silky blouse and then lifted her skirt to show her bare thighs. Alan was rolling about the chair making obscene gestures at Sue so I told her 'he definitely likes what he sees.'

'A drink Tony?' I asked and knowing his likes, poured a good sized glass of whisky and topped up Sue's glass for her.

Alan sat in an armchair facing Sue who stood with her back to the fire. 'How about some music' I said and put on a very raunchy saxophone CD which I knew Sue liked to dance to.

I took hold of her to start her dancing then gradually moved back as she got into the mood of the music. She told me afterwards that she was hiding behind the blindfold and the music at this stage to overcome her nerves and it made it easier for her. She soon got into the mood and was grinding her hips and swaying around in her usual abandoned way. Alan got up and went to her. She knew it was not me from his aftershave. He unfastened a few of the buttons on her blouse, not fully but enough so that we could see some of her breasts as she danced and he cupped them weighing them in his hands. After a while I called 'take off your blouse Sue, let Tony see your tits'.

With this she held up her arms and slowly unfastened each cuff button then turned her back to us and, still moving to the music, unfastened the rest of the blouse and pulled it out of her skirt. She took hold of the blouse and spun round to face us, at the same time pulling the blouse wide open to reveal her glorious breasts then dropped it off her shoulders and threw it towards us. Now as she danced she faced us and shook her body so as to make her breasts shake. This was something she often did to me but never before had I seen her do it to another man.

By now her dancing was more abandoned and as she swirled her body, her skirt kept flaring to show her bare thighs. 'Drop the skirt as well please' I asked her and she reached behind and unfastened the skirt, stepping out of it. I helped her to step clear so she would not trip and I sat down again and watched as she danced, turning to show her bare buttocks clenching as she danced, her long brown legs tensing as she danced and shook herself at us. I could see the bulge in Alan's trousers so I stood up and went to her. I stood behind her and held her tight so she stopped dancing then I slipped my hands down her body and slipped her g-string off, helping her to step out of it. The g-string was quite wet. I held it out to Alan and said 'look how wet this is, I think Sue is enjoying herself'.

At this she blushed (she blushes quite easily) and we both laughed. 'Kick off your shoes' I told her then led her forward towards Alan's armchair. 'I want you to put your foot up on the arm of the chair' I told her and guided her foot to rest on it. She was now standing stark naked in front of Alan with one leg raised and opening herself to him. She leaned back into me for support, her bottom resting against my thigh. I pushed my leg forward so her hips were angled towards Alan and gently pushed her forward towards him.

She shivered as he put his hand over her foot on the arm of the chair. He then slowly raised his hand, feeling her calf then to her knee then slowly up her thigh and on to her cunt. He examined her and held the lips open and stretched them a little to see just how big they were. He ran his fingers around her cunt, getting to know it.

She was trembling all this time and needed my support. Alan then stood up and felt her breasts, cupping them gently then squeezing them but not too hard then played with her nipples which had been rock hard since he had come in to the house. He ran his hand down from her breasts, over her tight stomach and towards her cunt.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.