My Wife Is Out Of Control - Cover

My Wife Is Out Of Control

Copyright© 2008 by lookingtoplay53

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Man encourages wife by telling her there is nothing nasty about sex. And she tests his theory until he worries that she is out of control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Swinging   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

We didn't hear from my wife's young lover again until yesterday when he called and told Ann to get ready for a trip to a local hotel, known for wife sharing activities. He said I could go, but only to watch, not to play. Todd said he would pick us up about 7:00 p.m.

Around 5 o'clock, Ann took a nice Jacuzzi. As she finished, she yelled for me to come upstairs to help her get ready for the evening.

"I want you to trim my bush, Rob. Set things up," she said.

She lay on our bed, her ass supported by a pillow, her legs widely spread. Her feet were flat on the bed, her knees parted and her pussy was on full display.

"Get busy, baby. Trim my bush real tight," she laughed.

After applying a warm wet washcloth to soak her pubic hair, I lathered her up and began shaving from each side inward until all that was left of her bush was a narrow wedge about 2 inches wide tapering down to run along both sides of her pussy. I cleaned her up and bent to lick along each side of her hole, sucking her labia gently. She let me play for a while and rubbed her foot along the bilge of my hard cock. Then, she placed a foot on my chest and pushed me away.

"Jerk off for me, honey. Shoot it on Momma's pussy," she said quietly.

I undressed and stood between her legs, slowly stroking my cock. She placed one of her feet between my legs and gently rubbed my balls. The other foot rested on my chest and she began teasing my nipples with her toes.

"Stroke that big hard cock for me, beat your meat. Shoot a big load for me," she said with a husky voice.

Her own hands were busy at her clit. My precum was flowing freely, making my cock slick and my beating off began to sound as hot as it felt. Her toes now were against my lips.

"Suck my toes!"

As I sucked her big toe, I began to get that tingling feeling deep in my balls, I stroked my cock faster. Feeling my cock swell, I pointed the head at her pussy and blew my load of cum all over her freshly shaved mound. Ann hooked her foot behind my head and pulled me down to her cunt.

"Clean me, eat your cum," she ordered.

After cleaning her, Ann began to dress for the evening. As instructed by Todd, she wore no panties and no bra. She did wear her favorite black stockings and garter belt. For a dress, she wore a knee length, black lightweight knit number that buttoned up the front. She unbuttoned the dress to mid thigh and left several buttons undone on top to reveal her cleavage. Her scent, Chanel, finished off the outfit.

The sides of her breasts were obvious under the dress and I knew that her nipples would be clearly displayed if they hardened. She topped off the outfit with her favorite high-heeled sandals. She looked, even at 55, like a very hot and ready to fuck, slut. I loved it and felt my cock beginning to harden again in anticipation of the evening's activities.

At 7, the doorbell rang and I opened it to find Todd standing there with a smirk on his face. He pushed me aside and took my wife in his arms, his hands grabbing her full ass. Their crotches ground together as they sucked each others tongue.

"Ready to play, you sexy bitch?"

"Oh yeah, lover. Oh yeah," she answered.

"Let's go then. Bring the camera, Rob," Todd ordered.

The club was located in a hotel on the other side of town. As we walked in to the darkened room, I noticed that it was full of couples of various ages and plenty of single guys of all ages. We found a table and sat with Ann between us. On the dance floor, young men and older women and older guys and younger women danced to the slow romantic songs being played by a DJ.

After ordering wine all around, Todd took Ann to the dance floor. They swayed to the music, their pelvises locked to each other, his hands resting lightly on her hips while her arms were around his neck. Several times, as they kissed, his hands would cup her full ass pulling her more tightly against his cock.

After a few songs, they returned to the table and Ann, face flushed, drank her wine.

"May I have this dance, mam," asked a guy of about 35.

And off to the dance floor they went. By the end of the second tune, Ann was embracing her new friend as she had Todd, kissing him as well. As they returned to the table, her new friend, Jeff, introduced himself and sat in the chair vacated by Todd. Todd began to circulate through the club, stopping to talk with several guys before coming back to the table.

Ann had crossed her legs, revealing a large expanse of leg to Jeff. Her garter fastened stocking tops were clearly visible to him as they talked quietly. As Ann talked, she frequently touched Jeff's arm or thigh, as if to emphasize a point.

"Ann, I think you are one very hot lady," said Jeff with a smile.

To emphasize the point he leaned to her and their open mouths met in a kiss. When they parted, Ann 's eyes were gleaming with arousal. Even in the darkened club, her erect nipples were obvious.

"Listen, Jeff, I have a room here so why don't we move this party to someplace more private," Todd suggested quietly.

"OK by me if its OK with our lady," said Jeff with a smile, all the while looking at me.

"I think it's a wonderful idea," she said breathlessly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.