My Wife Is Out Of Control - Cover

My Wife Is Out Of Control

Copyright© 2008 by lookingtoplay53

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Man encourages wife by telling her there is nothing nasty about sex. And she tests his theory until he worries that she is out of control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Swinging   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

For a week after our encounter with Todd, our youngest kid's old schoolmate, we worried ourselves' sick. Finally, we resigned ourselves to the philosophy of "what will be will be" and had decided to move on. It was Saturday morning and Ann had just finished her shower and I had just finished my coffee when the doorbell rang. When I answered the door I was stunned to see Todd standing there.

"Hi, Mr. Lewis. How you doing" asked Todd.

"Come on in," I replied.

As I closed the door, he asked, "Where's Mrs. Lewis?"

"Uh, she's upstairs in our room," I said.

He turned and walked upstairs, located our room and walked right in. I was right behind him and watched him walk into the dressing area where Ann stood naked before the mirror. As soon as she saw him, she immediately tried to cover her breasts and pussy.

"Todd, what do you think you're doing!" gasped Ann.

"Now, now Mrs. Lewis," he responded as he took her in his arms.

With his hands firmly grasping her ass, he pulled her to him, grinding his crotch against her hand. Slowly, she slid her arms around his neck and pulled his face to hers for a long very wet kiss. As their lips unlocked, he turned and walked into our bedroom and sat on the edge of our bed.

"Much better, Mrs. Lewis. Come here honey," he said quietly.

I just stood and stared as Ann walked calmly to the bed. She stood between his legs as he ran his hands up and down her thighs. He slowly turned her around and began to fondle her ass.

"Bend over, Mrs. Lewis," he ordered.

Ann slowly bent forward and placed her hands on her knees. Her ass was immediately in his face. Todd leaned to her and began to kiss and lick the cheeks of her ass until they were shiny with trails of his saliva. Her eyes were gleaming with lust and her chest was heaving.

"You want it, don't you, Mrs. Lewis? Show me you want it."

Ann reached back with both her hands and pulled her ass open for him. She looked over at me with a smirk on her face and said "Do it Todd, lick my asshole."

He leaned forward and probed her asshole with his tongue, eliciting sighs and moans from my wife.

"Oh yes, baby, eat Mommy's asshole," she whispered.

As he continued to tongue her hole, he reached under her and thrust two fingers deeply into her cunt and flicked her clit with his thumb. Their lewd play continued for several more minutes as I stood and watched quietly, my cock straining against my pants. Slowly she pulled away from him, turned and dropped to her knees between his legs.

He raised his hips and she pulled his running shorts off. As she took his cock into her mouth, she turned her head and looked into my eyes and began sucking his cock. Several times he thrust to deeply, causing her to gag slightly, but she never paused. After a few minutes, she rose, turned around and straddled his legs and dropped herself on his cock.

As his meat slid home, she said, "Come here, Rob, and lick my clit."

I dropped to my knees between her legs and began to lick and suck her clit.

"Fuck yes, honey. Lick my clit baby."

I looked up at her as I continued to service her and saw them both watching me. She reclined in his arms as I continued. Turning her head and twisting her upper body they sucked each other's tongues and Todd continued to maul her tits, pinching and pulling her nipples.

"God, Todd, so good. You are so fucking good." She squealed.

"And, I'm old enough to be your mother. So how do you like being a mother fucker?"

"I fucking love it, Mrs. Lewis", he gasped.

"Lick him, Rob. Lick his balls, too."

I let my tongue drag down his cock as he thrust in and out of her, tasting their combined fluids. Slowly I began to lick his nuts.

"Rob, stand up, let me suck your cock," she ordered.

I stood and dropped my pants and hung my cock in her face. She immediately sucked it deep into her mouth. I began to fuck her face. I was so hot I knew I couldn't last long.

"Cumming Ann. Cumming, baby," I moaned.

And I spewed jet after jet of cum into her mouth until her cheeks bulged with the load. I pulled my cock from her mouth and bent to kiss her. She had swallowed nothing and my big load of sperm was delivered back to me on her tongue.

I sat on the floor and watched her as she continued to fuck the kid. Slowly she raised herself off of his cock and reached down and pulled it back to her asshole. I couldn't believe it, she never in all our life together would let me get close to her asshole, let alone fuck it.

"Todd, I'm gonna give you my cherry, baby," she whispered.

Slowly she lowered her asshole until the big head pushed into her rectum. I watched fascinated as his cock disappeared into her asshole. She bit her lips and her face got very red as she struggled to accommodate his cock. And then, she appeared to relax as he bottomed out.

"OH MY GOD! Its so big and it feels so deep," she moaned.

"Its all yours baby. Anytime you want to fuck me or you want me to suck your cock, just come over. I'm here for you baby, your own personal slut," she gasped as she rode his cock.

"Rob, eat me while he fucks my asshole."

I buried my face in her gaping pussy and tried to eat her as she bounced on his embedded meat.

"Tongue fuck me, tongue fuck me hard," she ordered.

"Jesus. Mrs. Lewis, I'm gonna shoot," Todd moaned.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.