My Wife Is Out Of Control - Cover

My Wife Is Out Of Control

Copyright© 2008 by lookingtoplay53

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Man encourages wife by telling her there is nothing nasty about sex. And she tests his theory until he worries that she is out of control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Swinging   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

About 6 weeks ago we had our last session with Alex. Although Ann was sad to see him move across the country, I wasn't. Honestly, I was getting very jealous of the time they spent together and the fact that Ann was clearly hooked on his big cock. Although I did love to see her aroused to the point of being an out of control slut, an animal focused only on the next orgasm, I wanted to prevent the possibility of loosing my wife to this guy.

About two weeks after he had left, Ann came to me and asked that we sit down and assess where we were in our relationship and the evolution of our sex life.

"I know Alex is gone and I know that I will miss his big cock giving me more pleasure than I ever expected to find," she explained quietly.

"But, I also know that now that I've experienced what I've experienced, I don't want this to end. I want to find another outlet beyond fucking with the dildo," she went on.

"Jesus, honey, I don't know what to do. Let me think," I asked.

And think I did and I came up with what I thought might be a plan. Since Alex had come into the picture I had started frequenting a local adult theater on Saturdays or Sundays, or when Ann was busy elsewhere or out of town on business. I had seen couples in there a few times and watched them play and sometimes attract a guy into the party.

"Honey, I have an idea that might fill the void left by your friend," I began one night after dinner.

"How about going to the local adult theater and seeing what might come up," I asked.

"You must be kidding," she exclaimed.

"You want me to go into one of those places and chance getting caught with some stranger that might have some kind of disease?"

"Well, we could take some precautions. Let's just give it a try."

"Let's go tomorrow afternoon. It's Saturday and we don't have anything pressing to do. What do you say?"

And, amazing as it seems she agreed.

Saturday morning she spent trimming her bush and preparing for our expedition. I asked that she wear a short denim mini, a knit scooped neck blouse, and sandals. Although she insisted on wearing panties, she did not wear a bra.

On the drive across town to the theater, she sat very quietly in the car. She was obviously nervous about what was going to happen. We pulled into the parking lot, paid for our tickets and entered the theater. After our eyes adjusted to the dark, I realized that there were only about 6 guys spread around the theater; it was still early, only about noon. I put my arm around her waist and guided her towards the front of the theater about midway down. We found a row on the right that was empty and I went in first and sat beside the wall with her on my left. On the screen, a monster cock was drilling Debbie Diamond as she ate some pussy.

We watched as the story unfolded and I put my arm around my wife. I unzipped and pulled my cock and balls out of my pants, took her right hand and placed it on my rapidly hardening cock. She spent the next few minutes slowly stroking my cock, slick with precum. I had my arm around her and was gently teasing her left nipple as she leaned against my shoulder. She turned to me slightly and buried her spit covered tongue deep into my mouth. She was ready.

Looking into her eyes, I whispered, "Suck my cock."

She slipped from her seat and knelt down between my legs and gently sucked my cock deep into her throat. As her head began bobbing up and down, she reached under my shirt and began pinching my nipples. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed movement and realized that a young guy had slid into the seat at the end of the row. As he stroked his cock, he watched Ann suck me. He couldn't have been more than 25 or so, younger than our youngest.

I looked down at Ann and realized that she had pulled her hair back and turned her head to watch him as she sucked my cock. After several minutes she got up and sat back in her seat, reaching over to continue fondling my cock. I put my arm around her, and tugged the neck of her knit blouse down revealing her left breast and began pulling on her tit.

By now the guy had moved over until there was just one empty seat between he and Ann. Her head was on my shoulder, but I felt it turn as she watched him stroke his cock. He placed his hand on the empty seat between them.

"He wants to get in on the action," she whispered.

"OK by me," I replied.

She placed her left hand on the seat and began to pretend that she was stroking a cock. Almost immediately, he was beside her and as I moved my hand from her tit, he sucked her nipple into his mouth. Her back arched as she pushed her breast to his face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.