My Wife Is Out Of Control - Cover

My Wife Is Out Of Control

Copyright© 2008 by lookingtoplay53

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Man encourages wife by telling her there is nothing nasty about sex. And she tests his theory until he worries that she is out of control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Swinging   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

For a couple of weeks following our encounter with Alex, neither of us spoke about it. I guess we were afraid of the beast we had unleashed and where it was leading us. Even Marcus, the big black dildo was left untouched. Our sex life was on hold, while we came to terms with what we had done. Until one evening, after a couple glasses of wine.

"Ann, can we talk about what happened with Alex?"

"I guess," she responded quietly looking embarrassed.

"Well, how do you feel about it," I asked.

"I loved it. He fucked me like I have never been fucked in my whole life," she almost whispered.

"Do you want it to happen again?"

"God forgive me, but yes I want it again. I love you and don't want to endanger that. But I want his cock, again," she whispered.

"OK, should I set something up for this weekend?"

Yes, but I want you there and just because I'm fucking Alex, don't get any ideas about fucking some other woman!"

Then she said quietly, "Why don't we go upstairs and play?"

Ann lay on her back legs widespread as she ran the head of the big black dildo up and down her slit.

"Spit on my pussy and lube me," she ordered.

I knelt between her legs and bent forward spitting a big glob of saliva on her pussy lips. I began stroking my cock as she gently pushed the huge head against her pussy. I was amazed as I watched her lips stretch wife accepting the big cockhead.

Slowly, the dildo slid into her cunt and she gasped, "Fuck yes, its so fucking good!"

As the dildo bottomed out, she switched on the vibrating action and her hips arched off the bed. She grabbed each of her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers, stretching her tits and shaking them by the nipples.

"Oh GOD, so fucking good, baby!"

As she pleasured herself, I continued stroking my precum slick cock.

"Cum for Momma. Cum on Momma's cunt. Shoot a big creamy load for me, baby," she groaned.

She reached down and flicked on the thruster and her body arched off the bed as the big cock drove deep against her cervix.

"Gonna cum baby," I gasped.

"Cum on me, shoot your load all over my cunt!"

And I did, rope after rope of hot creamy sperm shot onto the widespread lips of her cunt.

As the spasms subsided, she gasped, "Lick it off, do it eat your sperm!"

I fastened my mouth to the lips of her cunt, and licked it all swallowing the now cooled cum, savoring its raunchy flavor. And she came almost immediately, pissing as she did so and she even farted.

"Oh GOD, YES! SO FUCKING GOOD!" she screamed.

Saturday afternoon passed quickly as Ann prepared herself for Alex. A hot perfumed Jacuzzi, shaving her legs and underarms and applying her makeup. She had me trim her bush to a narrow line and she had me paint her toenails, the later a first for us.

At about 5:30, the doorbell rang and I went to answer it as she finished dressing.

"Man are you sure you're OK with this?" Asked Alex.

"Yeah, I am. We've discussed it and we both want it to happen again," I replied.

Alex's eyes were looking over my shoulder and I knew that Ann had come downstairs. She was dressed in a long black wrap around skirt and a sheer white blouse. With no bra to hinder the view, her breasts rolled slightly as she walked to us and her thick erect nipples were quite a sight. She wore high-heeled sandals that displayed her freshly painted red toenails to perfection, through the black stockings.

"Hello, Alex," she said quietly.

"Hello, beautiful," he responded and taking her in his arms their open mouths met in a very deep wet kiss.

After they separated, we walked into the den. Ann sat on the sofa and patted the seat next to her saying, "Sit here, Alex."

"Rob, honey, make us a drink."

When I returned with their drinks they were again engaged in a deep kiss, tongues wrestling. Ann's wrap around skirt had parted revealing her stocking covered thighs up to the garters. Her hand was massaging Alex's cock though his pants and she stopped momentarily to take his hand and place it high on her thigh. He need no further encouragement, as he moved it quickly to her panty- covered pussy.

Ann turned to me as he played with her pussy and said," Why don't you take some pictures?"

By the time I returned with the camera, her panties lay on the floor and her legs were spread wide as he fingered her cunt. She placed her right leg over his thigh opening herself to him even more and slowly, she opened her blouse revealing her hard nipples, her chest flushed with excitement. As Alex took her right nipple between his lips, she looked at me, her eyes glazed with lust.

"Come here and suck my other tit," she ordered.

I sat beside her after taking a couple of pictures. As I sucked her nipple into my mouth I watched him nurse on her other tit. Raising his head periodically they sucked each other's tongues as if they were cocks.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.