My Wife Is Out Of Control - Cover

My Wife Is Out Of Control

Copyright© 2008 by lookingtoplay53

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Man encourages wife by telling her there is nothing nasty about sex. And she tests his theory until he worries that she is out of control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Swinging   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

From that day on, the big black cock became a part of our lives. It wasn't unusual for me to come home to find her thrashing on the bed in the throes of an orgasm. And, she often pissed as she lost all control when her climax hit. She couldn't get enough of Marcus.

Even when I would fuck her, she would immediately drive the cock into her cunt, lubricated by my cum, making me lick her clit and labia as Marcus fucked her to a huge orgasm. She just couldn't get enough, she was insatiable. On weekends she would spend the day walking around the house with Marcus deeply imbedded in her pussy, occasionally flicking on the vibrator or thruster to get off. Unfortunately, her pussy eventually stretched to the point that fucking her was not that great; I just couldn't get it done. However, her taste for cum had developed to the point that she would rather I fuck her mouth.

On our anniversary, we decided to spend the night at a luxury hotel in town. After a nice dinner and a bottle of fine wine, we went to the room, a suite actually, and settled on watching a porn flick. Ann selected the film, a flick about interracial sex after she had stripped down to her stockings, garter belt, and high heel sandals. After about 10 minutes of watching some big black guy share a hot looking babe with his buddy, Ann asked me to get Marcus for her.

I walked back into the lying room of the suite to find Ann sprawled out on the couch, her left leg across the back of the couch, her right foot on the floor.

As she peeled the lips of her pussy apart, she said "Fuck me Marcus, fill Momma's cunt with your big, black cock!"

I placed the large head against the opening of her pussy and thrust it hard and fast into her cunt. AS it bottomed out hitting her cervix, she moaned, "I love you baby! Fuck me good and hard!"

I flicked both switches to turn on the vibe and thruster and nothing happened.

"Do me, fuck my cunt!" she moaned impatiently.

"Honey, the batteries are dead," I explained.

"Cock, I need cock. Now, God damnit!"

I rose and began to unzip and she said, "I need big cock, baby."

"I'll try and find some batteries, be right back."

As I left the bedroom, she began to slowly work the big cock in and out of her pussy with one hand while she pinched her nipples with the other.

Unfortunately, the gift shop did not carry the right size batteries to fix the dildo and that caused me to have the flash of inspiration that would change our lives forever. I walked into the hotel bar looking for a suitable substitute for Marcus. As the fates would have it, a young black guy was seated at the bar. Shaved head, goatee, and heavily muscled, he looked just like what Ann needed.

"Excuse me, can I talk with you for a minute?" I said.

"Sure, what's up?" he responded.

"Well this is going to sound very odd, damned unusual really, but I need a favor," I said quietly so no one would overhear.

"Oh yeah, and what would that be?"

"Well this is going to sound really weird; but, my wife is upstairs waiting for a big hard cock and I thought maybe you might be interested."

"What? No shit?"

So I explained to Alex what had been going on for the past few weeks and he smilingly agreed to help me out.

I entered the bedroom to find Ann pinching both nipples and the black dildo buried deeply in her pussy.

"Bad news, honey. No batteries!"

"I need cock, Rob. And, I need it badly," she whined.

"I know, here's your substitute."

In walked Alex, stark naked. I hadn't seen him undressed and it was shocking. He was nicely muscled, washboard stomach, large tattoo on his shoulder, and had a 10 inch uncircumcised cock; ten inches and not even hard yet. Ann had immediately tried to cover her breasts and pussy when he came into the room. But, her eyes immediately fixed on his very impressive cock.

"What do you think you're doing, Rob?"

"Giving you your cock, baby."

"Playing with a toy is one thing. But letting another man, a total stranger, fuck me is something totally different," she said quietly, her eyes never leaving Alex' cock.

"Honey, this is Alex and he has just what you need. You can see that."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.