My Wife Is Out Of Control - Cover

My Wife Is Out Of Control

Copyright© 2008 by lookingtoplay53

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Man encourages wife by telling her there is nothing nasty about sex. And she tests his theory until he worries that she is out of control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Swinging   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

"Open your pussy for Marcus, baby," I ordered.

She carefully peeled back the labia. I ran the head up and down her slit.

Up and down, until she gasped, "Please, please put the head in a little."

I very carefully pressed the plum sized head into her pussy. Slowly, the lips parted until the head, fit into her now stretched labia.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, ITS HUGE!" she moaned.

I slowly withdrew the big head.

"Give it to me, PLEEAAASSSSEEEEE!" she begged.

Her cunt was beginning to give off the odor of lust.

As it disappeared she groaned, "GOD YES, Marcus, FUCK ME! FUCK ME! I WANT IT HARD! AND I WANT IT NOW!"

She raised up and watched through glazed eyes as the first 5 inches entered her cunt.

"Oh God, he's so fucking thick. Spit on it, lube it!" she ordered.

I let a big glob of spit drip onto the shaft where it protruded from her hole and began pushing the remaining 5 inches into her.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" she screamed.

I began pulling the big cock all the way out and slamming it back. Her hips were rolling when I flicked the switch that caused the thrusting to begin.

Her eyes widened as she screamed, "I love it, I love the way he fucks me! The best fuck ever!"

After a few minutes, I flicked on the vibrator. As she balanced on her shoulders and heels, she screamed, "FUCK ME! DON'T STOP!! MORE!"

She turned and hungrily sucked my cock deep, gagging.

She pulled back gasping out, "Fuck my mouth. I want to eat your cum!"

Her hips continued to jerk as she fucked. I bent down to lick her clit, my tongue tasting her juices on the black shaft.

"Cover my cunt with your fucking mouth and lick me all over!"

She pressed a finger deep into my asshole, then 2 fingers. I thrust deep into her mouth causing her to gag again. Spit dripped out her mouth and onto my cock as she sucked me.

I couldn't take much more and moaned, "I'm gonna shoot!"

She gripped the base of my cock with her lips as I exploded rope after rope of cum into her mouth and she gagged slightly as she gulped.

Her hips arched as she climaxed. As I continued to lick her cunt, she flooded my mouth with fluid. Slowly her spasms subsided and I turned off the dildo and began to remove it...

"Leave him in me!" she groaned.

"Bigger is definitely better," she giggled. "And black ain't so bad either," she added...

"By the way, honey, was that nasty enough for you?" she asked as she drifted off to sleep.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.