My Wife Is Out Of Control - Cover

My Wife Is Out Of Control

Copyright© 2008 by lookingtoplay53

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Man encourages wife by telling her there is nothing nasty about sex. And she tests his theory until he worries that she is out of control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Swinging   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I was disappointed to learn that due to my allergic reactions to several drugs, Viagra wasn't for me. So, off I went to the local adult novelty store to buy a "helper"; a nice vibrating and thrusting cock about 10 inches long and thick with rope-like veins running up and down the shaft and a head the size of a plum. It was a hell of a lot bigger than my little 5 1/2 inches; more like the football player's dick in "The Replacements". Ann was going to be very surprised with our new friend who I named, Marcus.

As soon as I walked in the door, I heard her call me from upstairs, "Honey, I want some cock so take a pill and come get me."

I walked upstairs and she was on the bed, wearing her too small black bra that really served as a shelf for her big tits, a garter belt, black stockings, and her new high heel sandals. She was rolling her nipples between her fingers and thumbs as she said, "Come on baby, Momma wants cock and plenty of it."

"I wanna be on top baby, so I can dangle my tits in your face while I ride you," she whimpered as she sat down on my legs. She grabbed my cock and began jerking me off but after a few minutes, she gave up, rolling off me onto her back.

"Let me tongue fuck you, baby."

"No damnit, I want cock."

"Well, then maybe you'd like to meet our new friend,

Marcus," I replied.

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"This baby," I said as I pulled Marcus out of the bag

laying beside the bed.

"Oh my God! No way, its huge. It'll never fit and oh my, its black too", she gasped.

"Just relax honey. If you don't like it I'll stop,

honestly. Now just give the head a little kiss," I said as I pressed the big plum sized head to her lips.

First a chaste closed mouth peck, then her lips parted slowly and her tongue circled the flaring head of this 10-inch monster black cock. I slowly pressed the head into her mouth and her cheeks caved in slightly and her eyes fixed on mine as she sucked it.

Slowly I withdrew the head from her sucking mouth and a string of spit came with it dropping across her full

lower lip and onto her chin and neck. "Oh God, its so

big. Like that football guys cock," she whispered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.