My Wife Is Out Of Control - Cover

My Wife Is Out Of Control

Copyright© 2008 by lookingtoplay53

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Man encourages wife by telling her there is nothing nasty about sex. And she tests his theory until he worries that she is out of control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Swinging   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

A couple of weeks later, on a lazy Saturday afternoon, I asked Ann if she felt like a little cock. After undressing and taking a piss, she walked into the bedroom. At 55, Ann is in good shape. Although she has added a few pounds to her 5'4" frame, most of them have been to her tits, which now weigh in at a nice 34C.

Granted her belly is slightly rounded and her butt has increased in size, but she is still a very pretty Southern girl, with her dark brown hair, green eyes, and wonderful smile. Nobody would ever suspect that this conservative, professional lady loves to fuck and suck, once she gets going.

Once she was in bed she turned to me and we started sucking tongues. The hotter she got, the more tongue and spit I got. Deep wet kisses continued as I started pinching those sensitive brownish pink nipples. Soon her hips were rolling in a "fuck me" motion.

"Suck my tits," she ordered.

"Feed me your big tit. Momma," I responded.

As she cupped her breast and began milking it, she pushed my face down to her tit, moaning, "Stop talking and suck Momma's tit, fucker."

Soon she moaned, "Cock, I need cock. Give me cock."

I rolled over between her legs and began fucking her with just the head. "Does your greedy cunt want my cock, baby?"

"Oh yeah, fuck me deep and hard!"

Deep long strokes followed and I knew it wouldn't last. As she pinched my nipples, I groaned "Gonna cum, baby".

"Yeah, fill me with your hot load. Shoot it in me, fill me up and stretch me out!"

I exploded my load inside her and slipped from her pussy. She kissed my neck and whispered in my ear, "Eat me."

I slid down her body, kissing her sweaty tits and belly. Her pussy was gaping and was starting to ooze my load. She grabbed my head and forced my face into her cunt.

"Yes, tongue fuck me, deep! Eat my cum filled cunt!"

I stopped for a moment. "Baby, you smell freshly fucked."

"You like the taste though, huh?" she asked.

And I did. I savored the raunchy, tangy flavor of my cum mixed with her juices.

"Suck it all out of Momma's creamy cunt," she moaned. And soon she thrashed through one of the biggest orgasms ever.

As we rested, she said, "At the risk of an argument, I have a favor to ask."

"Anything you want, baby."

"Get an appointment with the doctor and ask for some Viagra. I love your tongue, but I need to cum with cock."

Lately, I had been having periodic problems in achieving and sustaining a hardon. Now it was getting worse with me cumming too fast, so I said, "OK, baby. I'll see what I can do."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.