My Wife Is Out Of Control - Cover

My Wife Is Out Of Control

Copyright© 2008 by lookingtoplay53

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Man encourages wife by telling her there is nothing nasty about sex. And she tests his theory until he worries that she is out of control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Swinging   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

After lunch, we walked back to the Day's Inn and went directly to our room. We doffed our duds in record time and Ann and Marty began to make out like teenagers, as did Kay and me. Soon we were all back in the mood for another round of fucking. Ann took charge and vowed to satisfy all of us.

She directed Marty to lay on the bed, his head at one end. She had me lay on the bed, my head at the other end with my legs thrown over Marty's, our butts together. She sat beside us, bringing our cocks together and began to stroke them with both hands; kind of like one giant dick. It felt awesome!

Soon, she squatted over our cocks and began to lower herself onto them. Based on her activities with the big vibrator and Alex, I knew she could take us both into her pussy and with a bit of a strain, we popped into her. Kay stared at her dumbfounded.

Ann's head hung forward and, goggle eyed, she moaned "Fuck that's good!"

The warmth and slickness of her clasping cunt and the friction from Marty's cock felt so good that I knew I wouldn't last very long. Kay straddled my face and lowered her pussy to my mouth. She leaned forwards and began to kiss Ann and caress her breasts. Ann returned the favor.

"Fuck, baby, I'm gonna blow," moaned Marty.

"Give it to me, give all of it to me", Ann replied.

"CUMMING," he groaned. I felt sudden warmth as my cock was bathed in his cum. It triggered my own orgasm, almost immediately.

"JESUS CHRIST, I'M CUMMING!!" I gasped.

I continued to eat Kay, as Ann reached her orgasm and rolled off of us. Kay squealed in climax and fell to the bed beside me. I immediately rolled between Ann's legs and began to lap at her gaping cunt. The sperm had already started to leak.

"Tongue fuck me, honey," she moaned.

I speared my tongue into her, feeling the mouth of her well filled pussy grasp my probing tongue. Kay, who had been watching bent her face forward and began to lick Ann's clit. I pulled my face from Ann and Kay began to lick the fluids from my lips before returning to suck my wife's clit.

"Shit, oh shit, oh shit," squealed Ann as her hips arched upward and she came.

Shortly afterward, Marty left saying he had to get home before his wife became suspicious. The 3 of us fell asleep for the rest of the afternoon.

At dinner that night, Kay and I managed to convince Ann that she was becoming less selective in her partners and practices and that she needed to curtail her activities for the rest of the week and only pursue them at home, preferably away from the house to prevent scandal. She agreed that I would be present at all times, to ensure her safety. At last, I felt that things may be on the way to coming under control.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.