My Wife Is Out Of Control - Cover

My Wife Is Out Of Control

Copyright© 2008 by lookingtoplay53

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Man encourages wife by telling her there is nothing nasty about sex. And she tests his theory until he worries that she is out of control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Swinging   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

The next morning, Ann and I discussed what had happened at the party and my concern that this whole thing was getting out of control.

"I told you when we started with Alex that there would be no turning back and I meant it," she explained.

"I have never felt so alive. So sexually satisfied and I have no intention of going back to the so-called "good old days". Like it or not this is the way I want it to be," she finished.

"Ann, we have got to be careful. This could blow sky high into a major scandal and ruin us."

"I understand. Now why don't you run along to Billy's and go fishing like you planned," she responded.

"After last night I need to recuperate," she said.

It took me about 30 minutes to reach Bill's and when I arrived, he begged off the fishing trip; too hung over he said. So back to town I went. As I opened the door to our room, I was greeted by the sight of my nude wife kneeling on the floor between Marty's legs, sucking his cock for all she was worth.

"Jesus, Ann, you are one world class cock sucker," he moaned.

She raised her head momentarily and replied " That's because you got one world class cock, lover."

She took him into her mouth again and continued to suck him. Marty glanced up and saw me.

"Shit, oh Shit! Ann, its your husband," he gasped as he tried to pull her off his cock to make a get away.

Ann looked back at me over her shoulder while she continued to stroke Marty's meat and said "Its OK lover. He doesn't mind me having some fun. Isn't that right, honey?"

As I closed and locked the door, Ann went back to her cock sucking.

"Man, you are one lucky bastard," said Marty.

"Your wife is one hell of a cock sucker. I know guys that'd pay for this."

As I watched my stomach tightened and I felt kind of sick with disappointment. I had hoped that Ann would slow down, but it wasn't going to happen. As I watched, I felt that tingling sensation in my balls and my own cock started to lengthen and get hard. When in Rome I thought and stripped off my clothes.

I walked over and knelt beside Ann and watched as she fucked Marty's cock with her hungry mouth, the sounds of her spit and pre-cum filled mouth filling the room. She looked over at me with a glazed look in her eyes and then her eyes dropped to watch me stroke my cock. I leaned forward and kissed her shoulder, reaching under her to cup and fondle her breasts.

I continued to kiss her ear and whispered "Suck it, suck his big hard cock, baby."

She backed off his cock and turned to me, kissing me and I tasted his semen in her mouth.

She got up and walked to the bed. She got on her hands and knees and looked back at Marty and said "Come over here and fuck me, while my husband watches."

Marty wasted no time and climbed up behind her and buried his cock in her pussy with one violent shove.

"OH GOD! OH FUCK ME," she whined.

He began to fuck her and she whimpered, "Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes."

After a few minutes of this, she rolled to her back and he began to fuck her again. Deep, hard thrusts that caused her breasts to move back and forth with his rhythm. She stared deeply into his eyes and pulled his face to hers for a lovers kiss.

"I love the way you fuck me, Marty. I love your big cock. I love you," she said quietly.

"Ann, my God, No," I moaned.

"You love his cock, you love his fucking. But you aren't in love with him."

"Shut up, Rob. Just shut up," she gasped.

Her legs were wrapped around Marty's hips, her feet bobbing with the motion of his fucking. Their mouths locked together as they grunted and groaned.

"rob, get over here and lick my clit," Ann ordered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.