My Wife Is Out Of Control - Cover

My Wife Is Out Of Control

Copyright© 2008 by lookingtoplay53

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Man encourages wife by telling her there is nothing nasty about sex. And she tests his theory until he worries that she is out of control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Swinging   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

We took off the week of Labor Day to spend time in Ann's hometown in the rural south. More importantly, we wanted to attend her brother's Labor Day cookout and party. Usually, we stay at a hotel in town, about 15 minutes from her brother's farm. On Labor Day, we drove out to Bill's place around 4 p.m. When we arrived most of her family was already there, including Ben her other brother. Ben's wife was absent, as usual. But, Bill's wife Angie was there and Angie's brother Marty. Also present were some of their pals, as well, and Kay.

Ann had dressed for the occasion, short denim mini that zipped up the front, white tube top, sandals, and, as usual lately, no panties. If you looked closely enough, the dark outline of her areolas were faintly visible through the tube top and her heavy breasts jiggled nicely as she moved.

By the time we arrived, the booze was flowing freely and the burgers were almost ready. The drinking continued and, as the sun went down, the party moved to Bill's basement family room. The music started and the real party began with dancing. Ann danced with each of her brothers and, by the look in her eyes, I could tell that her juices were flowing. With Ann, red wine is the ultimate aphrodisiac; like she really needs one.

Soon Marty was monopolizing Ann, dancing each dance with her, whether fast or slow. Marty, I have to say, is a pretty disreputable character. Very wiry build, 40 or so, married with several kids, he likes his beer and ladies. I spent most of my time dancing with Kay or Angie, the later knew nothing of our little sex fest with Kay. I noticed that Marty was holding Ann quite close and his hands were sliding lower on her hips, sometimes grabbing a quick feel of her butt. I also noticed that Ann didn't seem to mind.

Shortly after, I saw Ann going upstairs with Marty following closely behind.

"Rob, are we going to get together later," whispered Kay.

Don't know, honey, I'll be back in a minute," and I excused myself to see what my dear wife was up to. Bill's house is quite large, so I had to search around upstairs and the second floor before I discovered what had happened to Ann and Marty. They were in a study on the second floor.

I watched them quietly through the partially open door. Marty's back was to me as he held Ann in a tight embrace, her arms around his neck. Obviously they were engaged in a deep French kiss. Slowly, Marty stepped to Ann's left and I saw that her tube top was pulled down revealing her heavy breasts, topped by very erect nipples.

As Marty bent is head to her left breast Ann moaned "Suck my tit, you naughty boy."

She cupped her breast and fed it into his open mouth. He began sucking it for all he was worth as she watched him. Her back arched as she tried to press more of her breast meat into his mouth.

"I'm going to stick this fucking tit down your throat," she gasped.

"Yes, suck my tit you nasty man."

Ann let go of her tit long enough to unzip the front of her mini, almost to her waist. Then she cupped her breast and began milking it into Marty's sucking mouth. Marty's hand dropped to her now exposed pussy and he roughly shoved a finger into her cunt. Ann's ass rested against a desk as he shoved a second, then a third finger into her pussy. AS he fingered her, Ann glanced towards the door and our eyes locked. Her eyes were gleaming with passion and she smirked as we looked at each other.

Her hips arched and she moaned "More, more, finger fuck my cunt!"

Marty then inserted a fourth finger into her pussy and his thumb rested on her clit. He ravaged her cunt while he continued to loudly suck her tits.

"Marty, Marty, please let me suck your cock," she begged.

He raised his head from her tit and they began to suck each other's tongue. Then he said 'Go for it, bitch."

Ann squatted down at his feet, as Marty leaned against the desk. She quickly unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. She pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees, exposing his cock; a nice 7 and a half inch, uncircumcised piece of meat.

"Oh fuck yes, Momma wants to be fed. Feed me Marty!"

She leaned forward and spit loudly on his hard cock and began to stroke it, covering and uncovering the head with his foreskin. She twisted around and began to suck his large hanging balls, licking and sucking each one into her mouth. She licked behind his nuts, brought her tongue back between them, and licked up the shaft to the head of his cock.

Then she thrust her face forward, driving his stiff meat deep into her throat. Over and over again, she fucked him with her mouth. Her spit dripped in strings from her sucking lips.

"Shit, baby, you're gonna make me cum," Marty groaned.

"No, not yet," she gasped breathlessly as she stopped mouth fucking him.

"I want you to fuck me."

Ann stood and leaned forward against the desk, hitching her skirt up around her waist. She spread her legs wide and presented her naked ass to Marty.

"Come on, stud. Fuck my greedy cunt good and hard."

He grabbed her hips as she reached back and spread her ass. Then in one quick thrust he buried his cock deep in her cunt.

"Oh yeah, oh God yes, Marty. Fuck me good, baby," she whispered.

And he began pounding her. I could hear their bodies slapping together as he drilled his meat into her clasping pussy. He fucked her for several minutes.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum bitch!"

"No I want you to cum in my mouth. Feed me your hot load of sperm," she moaned.

He pulled out of her pussy and she dropped to her knees and took the head of his cock into her mouth. He masturbated himself and groaned as he exploded his load into her wet mouth. She milked his nuts as he continued to spew. Her cheeks expanded and hollowed as she swallowed his cum, all the while looking over in my direction, her eyes glazed with lust.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.