My Wife Is Out Of Control - Cover

My Wife Is Out Of Control

Copyright© 2008 by lookingtoplay53

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Man encourages wife by telling her there is nothing nasty about sex. And she tests his theory until he worries that she is out of control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Swinging   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Its been quiet for a bit, Ann had been recovering from her group grope and our activities had been put on hold for her friend Kay's visit. Ann's family of 3 brothers grew up in the rural south and Kay was almost like a little sister, very close. Kay, in the final stages of a very messy divorce from an abusive, idiot, spent a week with us to take a break.

At 35, Kay is very different from her Ann. Blonde and blue eyed, and about 5'6", Kay is built like the proverbial brick shithouse. She often jokes, that she got the tits that Ann missed, a very hefty 36 DD. But, other than her tits, she is slender hipped and has nice, slender, well muscled legs. To keep trim, Kay is fanatic about working out on a Stairmaster. When she arrived, I was surprised to see that she had lost a few more pounds, which emphasized her large breasts even more.

Anyway, Kay arrived and moved into the back guest room for a week. It was Saturday and the girls were looking at some old clothes to decide what Kay might want before Ann threw them out. I had changed into my jogging shorts, t, and running shoes. The shorts are kind of silky and because I don't wear a jock, my dick is pretty obvious if you look. I had left the house to begin my run and realized I had forgotten my key. So, I returned to the house and went upstairs to retrieve my key.

I entered the bedroom to find Ann, still in her short nightgown, standing beside the bed. Kay emerged from the dressing area just as I walked into the room. All she wore was a lacey bra and lacey bikini underwear. We all stood kind of frozen in place.

"Rob, can you believe what great shape Kay is in," asked Ann.

Placing her hands on Kay's shoulders, she turned her to face me. The head on view was astounding; her big, heavy breasts and silver dollar sized areolas were quite visible in the confines of her bra and her dark bush was equally as visible through the lace of her panties. Kay turned so that her back faced me.

"And this ass, look at how tight it is," she said.

Reaching around her sister's hips, Ann pulled the panties into the crack of Kay's ass, baring her butt. Looking back over her shoulder at me, Kay smiled, her eyes dropping to my crotch.

"Jesus, sis, your giving him a fucking hardon," giggled Kay.

My jogging shorts did nothing to hide my erect cock. Ann turned Kay again so that she was facing me head on once more.

"And these tits, look at these big fucking jugs," Ann said quietly, as she reached around her sister and cupped the heavy breasts.

With a smirk on her face, Kay leaned back against her Ann, her head on Ann's shoulder. Ann continued to cup her tits, squeezing her breasts gently. Then, she carefully unhooked the clasp on the front of Kay's bra, slipped it from her and dropped it to the floor. Her hands returned to Kay's breasts and she began to caress them, almost milking them, starting at the base and ending at the thickly swollen, pebbly nipples.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.