My Wife Is Out Of Control - Cover

My Wife Is Out Of Control

Copyright© 2008 by lookingtoplay53

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Man encourages wife by telling her there is nothing nasty about sex. And she tests his theory until he worries that she is out of control.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Swinging   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It all started with the movie, "The Replacements," and

the locker room scene. You might remember that a big

black guy was standing at the back of the locker room

with a cock the size of a mule. I pointed it out to my

wife saying, "Now that is a cock! No wonder they say once you go black you never go back. Jesus, look at the size of that thing!"

"Yeah, but I feel sorry for him," she responded. "He

can't get it all the way in a pussy or a mouth." She went on, "And I pity the poor woman that has to fuck

him. OUCH!"

"Well maybe not a mouth, but it'd fit deep in a wet

pussy," I replied. "They do stretch to fit, you know."

"You think?" she asked. And the subject was dropped, for a while at least, as she unzipped my pants, pulled out my cock and spit on it, and began to jerk me off. Just as I was ready to cum, she asked, "Do you think it would really fit all the way inside?"

Before I could respond, she took the head of my cock in her mouth, slowly sucking it in and out, began milking my balls, and sucked out my full load. As usual, she got up hand went into the bathroom to spit out my load and rinse her mouth with mouthwash. As she got back in bed, I asked, " Honey, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, go for it," she responded.

"We've been married for 20 years and in all that time you have never swallowed my cum. Why, don't you like to suck cock?"

"I love to suck cock; soft, chunky, or hard as a nail," she said. "I just thought you'd think I was too nasty if I swallowed."

"Baby, when it comes to fucking, there is no such thing as too nasty", I responded.

"I'll remember that," she said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.