Read Dirty To Me - Cover

Read Dirty To Me

Copyright© 2008 by Lubrican

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - She needed some extra income. The job was to read books onto tape, and seemed harmless enough. So did the man she was partnered with, who was old enough to be the grandfather of her little boy. But their first assigment was an erotic novel, and she just couldn't make those noises without laughing. Or could she...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

She spent the next hour kissing him over and over again, her lips hungry on his, and he was completely astonished to feel rigidity coming back to his prick.

Then she stopped and got the script, demanding that they go through the words. He wanted to laugh when, as they got to a place they had already "rehearsed," she described that, in her own words. She described how she had felt, and how she thought the dialogue should have been written, but then always said the words the author had put on the page.

They got to a place where Bob had fingered Megan, before going down on her.

"We missed that part," she said, looking through her lashes at him. She was very good at that, even though her lashes weren't all that long or well defined. Her hair falling over one eye made it even sexier.

She let him finger her through another two orgasms, and then climbed on top of him to rub her hairless pussy up and down his revived prick.

"I love this," she moaned, between kisses while her pussy made his cock wet and slippery. "I can't wait until chapter five."

"You don't have to wait," he panted.

"Yes I do," she said, keening as her orgasm made him even wetter. "Don't worry, I'll suck you again."

Then she blew his mind by lying down beside him again and going back to reading the script. When they got to the part where he started eating her out, he moved to do that again.

"Wait," she said, grabbing his arm. "When you do that I can't concentrate."

"OK," he said, happily.

"Bob," she said firmly. "We HAVE to get through the dialogue. This is all part of rehearsal!"

"So are you saying we can't ever do this again ... unless it's for rehearsal?"

"Of course not," she said, as if she were talking to an idiot. "We're going to do this a lot. But business is business, and business comes before pleasure."

"You are a hard woman," he sighed.

"Not at all," she said, reaching for his stiff penis. "You're a hard man." She giggled. "It's true, you know ... a hard man is good to find!" She cackled at the joke, and he let her, until he could silence her with a kiss. It was a long kiss, and she didn't let go of his prick the entire time. When they finally pulled their lips apart, she left her lips almost touching his.

"You're making this very difficult," she said.

"Me?" He tried to sound injured.

"Yes you," she said, letting go of his penis. "Now ... read!"


They eventually got through it, and Layla laid the script on her nightstand. She kissed him for what seemed like the thousandth time that night.

"I love kissing you," she said. "I loved it the first time you ever kissed me."

"You have no idea how glad I am about that," he said.

"You're still hard," she said, reaching for his penis. "You want me to take care of that?"

"Yes ... and no," he said. "This has been like a dream. I'm not so sure I want to wake up."

"Thank you," she said, kissing his chin.

"I should probably go," he said.

"You should," she agreed.

"You don't have to be so agreeable," he complained. His smile showed he didn't really mean it.

"You're a very dangerous man, Bob," she said, squeezing his penis. "You make me want to do dangerous things."

"I know," he sighed. "Not until chapter five." He sat up. "I haven't bought a condom in years. I'm not sure what they even look like any more."

She giggled.

"They haven't changed that much, Gramps. But you don't need one."

"Oh?"

"I have an IUD," she said.

He winced. "Doesn't that cause discomfort?"

"I never even know it's there," she said. "After the first month, I had to have the doctor check to see if it was still there."

"You leave it in?" His eyebrows rose.

"It's a three year model," she said.

"You're kidding!"

"Nope."

"How long has it been ... in there?" he asked.

"Three years," she said. "I haven't had a period in three years. Talk about freedom."

"Then I'd still better get the condoms," he said.

"These things always last a lot longer than they say they will," she said carelessly. "They just want to sell you another one sooner than you actually need it."

Bob leaned over her.

"Look," he said. "I'm not going to lie to you. What I said about that stomach needing to be all swollen up ... I love pregnant women. I think they're the most beautiful women in the world. I'd love nothing more than to see that lovely flat belly of yours swell with my baby in it ... but that's not what you need."

"You got THAT right!" she said. "One was enough for me."

"Well, then, we should take precautions. That's all I'm saying."

"You let me worry about that," she said. "We have chapter four to get through first. There may never BE a chapter five, for all we know. Either one of us could get hit by a bus tomorrow."

"I know where the bus routes are," he said instantly. "I'm not going within two blocks of one, and I insist you don't either."

She laughed.

"You make me feel good," she said. "I like that. That's why you have to go. I'm not sure I can control myself much longer."

"So, all I have to do is figure out how to delay just long enough to overcome your resistance?" he asked hopefully.

She pushed him down, and before he could do anything, she had her pussy poised over his mouth and he felt heat surround his cock.

He didn't last any longer this time than he had the first.


The next morning, Bob arrived at the studio first. Charles was excited.

"You know you guys are the best I've ever heard," he said. "You want to tell me your secret?"

"Nope," said Bob, smiling. "Trade secrets."

Charles tilted his head slightly. "Maybe I should stick my head in there from time to time," he drawled.

"Maybe you shouldn't," said Bob. "You don't want to jinx a good thing now ... do you?"

"From the sounds coming through, it might just be worth it," sighed Charles. "But I won't."

"That would be good," said Bob. "She's shy enough as it is."

"You sure can't tell it by the way she reads," said Charles. "I sent Lubrican what we've got so far ... because of the adlibs. He sent back two words."

"Oh?" asked Bob.

"Yeah. He said, 'Drive on'." Charles shook his head. "He didn't even complain about all that fingerfucking stuff, and that wasn't in the story at all. Not there anyway. That's coming up in the stuff we're doing today."

"Must be a nice guy," said Bob.

"I'm surprised he hasn't showed up to see what's going on," said Charles. "From his emails you'd think he doesn't really care how the story gets changed."

"It's not changed all THAT much," said Bob. "I mean we got ahead a little bit, but I mean ... it fits, doesn't it? It's not like we jumped to the good stuff already."

"I don't know if I can take listening to you two act out the 'good stuff, ' as you put it," said Charles. "You have no idea how many of these CDs we're going to sell once word of you two gets out. I'm serious. I go home with a boner every day!"

"You think you're the only one?" laughed Bob. "She's practically killing me."

"Well," sighed Charles. "Whatever ... if you feel sick, you just call me. I'll stand in for you any day. That girl's voice gets me going!"

"What girl?" asked Layla, standing in the doorway.

"Oh!" said Charles, turning beet red.

"He likes your voice," said Bob, grinning at Layla.

"THANK you!" she said, beaming.

"Yeah," mumbled Charles, backing toward her. He managed to move around her with his back to her, as if that boner he always went home with had suddenly appeared and he didn't want her to see it.

"You look good," said Bob, surveying her as Charles closed the door with a thump.

She was wearing a skirt, with a matching tank top. Her nipples were plainly visible as dents in the top.

"I hardly ever wear a skirt," she said. "Doesn't go with my general look."

"And today is different because?"

She lifted the skirt, to show her naked pussy underneath it.

"Did you fail to do your homework again?" she groused.

"I tried," he said, grinning. "When I got home I was so exhausted that by the time I got into bed, I ended up going to sleep with the script on my stomach. Sorry. It wasn't my fault."

"Why did I have to get stuck with an old man like you?" she asked darkly.

"You got lucky," he said, still grinning.

She walked over to him and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"I guess I did at that," she said.

Then she ignored him as she got ready to read. She moved her stool around, and pulled the mike into position. Then she moved his stool around and pulled the other mike over next to hers. She got out her script, which looked like it had been blown several blocks by the wind, while someone chased it, trying to step on it to stop it from moving further. She turned her mike on.

"Charlie?" she said softly into the microphone. "Have you got another copy of the script? Mine is getting kind of rumpled."

Charles appeared within a minute, still red in the face and handed her a fresh copy. He still didn't look at her face.

"Thank you, Charlie," she said sweetly.

"Any time," he said. "I'm ready when you are." Then he left.

"Are you ready, Bob?" asked Layla.

He got his script out and turned to the beginning of chapter four.


It turned out that in the story, after his nephew, Paul, had arrived, Bob had had to go on a business trip and Megan had stayed with Randy, his three year old boy, and Paul. She'd stayed over for the three days Bob was gone, and had had time to explore the house. She knew that Mrs. Wilson, whom Megan didn't care much for because she was mean tempered, was in jail, and that it was for stealing. All her stuff was still in the house, and Megan's curiosity got the best of her.

She went through the lingerie drawers and looked at the dresses in the closet. In the back of the closet, she found a box that had naughty clothes in it ... slinky outfits and panties that didn't cover what they were supposed to cover. Even though she had had a lot of fun with Mr. Wilson, and had no trouble seeing him as a sexual being, she had a hard time envisioning Mrs. Wilson wearing crotchless panties, and bras that left the nipples bare, and things like that.

She'd gone through Mr. Wilson's things too, wondering if she'd find kinky things in his drawers as well. She didn't, except for a Playboy magazine in a drawer, that seemed to have been well thumbed. She got a special kick out of sleeping in his bed. It felt naughty and made her think of the things they'd done together. She masturbated in his bed, and decided it was a lot more fun when he was there to give her an orgasm, instead of her having to do it herself.

Then, in the middle of chapter four, he came back from his trip. He got back early, which was to say in the evening instead of the next morning, which was what his plans had originally been.

Megan was excited to see him. She showed it.

"I was just about to put the boys down for the night," read Layla. "They were such good boys. I love taking care of them."

"You don't have to stay and do that," read Bob. "You can go on home if you want to."

"What if I don't want to?" asked his babysitter.

It progressed from there, with Megan acting like a little Lolita, until Mr. Wilson, thinking to himself that this was a terrible mistake, said she could stay a while longer.

Layla was reading the part where Megan told Mr. Wilson to go take a shower and relax after his trip, while she put the boys to bed, when it was time to break for lunch.

Layla turned to Bob.

"You want to eat with me?"

"Duh," he said, smiling. "I would've thought after last night, you'd know how much I like spending time with you."

"Spending time with me," she said. "I never quite thought of it that way."

They walked to a restaurant a few blocks away. He got the blue plate special, and she got the vegetarian special. They sat across from each other. People near them seemed to stare a lot.

"We must look like the odd couple," said Bob softly. "People are staring."

"People always stare at me," said Layla.

"I sure liked staring at you last night," he said.

"Naughty Gramps," she said, grinning.

"I didn't expect you to be shaved," he said.

"With this head?" She laughed. "Because of you I didn't get to shave my head, by the way. That's probably why everybody is staring."

"Maybe," he said.

"You surprised me too," said Layla.

"Oh?"

"I've only seen one other that wasn't circumcised," she said.

"I like it that way," said Bob. "Makes for better feeling."

"Are you saying I'm going to be able to feel the difference?" she asked.

"Please don't do that," he said.

"Do what?"

"Tease me like that. The thought of that makes me crazy."

She giggled. "Is horny old Gramps all hot and bothered to get in my pussy?"

"Shhhhh," he said, leaning forward. "Not so loud!"

"Awww, come on," she said, pouting a little bit.

"You want me to walk out of here with a tent in the front of my pants?" he asked.

"That would make me feel very good indeed," she said, grinning.

Her foot came to his ankle. She'd kicked off her shoe and her toes went up inside his pants cuff.

"Stop that!" he said. He couldn't be mad at her though. "How could you be interested in an old man like me anyway?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.