Preview

Read Dirty To Me

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2008 by Lubrican

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Pregnancy,

Romantic Sex Story: She needed some extra income. The job was to read books onto tape, and seemed harmless enough. So did the man she was partnered with, who was old enough to be the grandfather of her little boy. But their first assigment was an erotic novel, and she just couldn't make those noises without laughing. Or could she...

Foreword

Authors write. It sounds simple and, in one sense, it is simple. I sit and I write what comes into my head. But it doesn't end there. In fact, that's really just the beginning. It's not ready for the reading public, just because it's written.

That's where an editor comes in. Some authors edit their work themselves. I did that for a long time, until, quite by chance, I "met" a reader who I'll call Peaches. Out of the goodness of her heart, she offered to do "a little editing" for me. She has since been tireless in her efforts to polish and improve what I scribbled, and I think she's made a huge difference in the quality of my work.

I don't get paid for writing, so I can't pay Peaches for her work either.

But I CAN write something for her. That's what this story is.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.