Dénouement - Cover

Dénouement

by Sven the Elder

Copyright© 2008 by Sven the Elder

Erotica Sex Story: Sven's longtime friend becomes much more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   .

And so we met, she and I - having talked so long and met only with others present in the past - now it was just we two.

Inside the door we gave each other a hug and she sighed contentedly happy to just stand with our arms round each other - savouring the moment. We kissed affectionately. "Coffee?" she asked, but no move away was made. We kissed again, more urgently this time, tongues slipping between lips, lips being savoured, hands slipping down and pulling each other closer. Still saying nothing more we broke apart a little and she half turned and nestled back into me, her hands holding mine, which were now clasped across her front. I rubbed gently then moved up and lovingly caressed her bra-less pendulous breasts. Pendulous maybe, beautifully proportioned certainly, delicious and ready to be suckled definitely. As I cupped them she sighed again and tilted her head back to kiss me. She moved one hand down and cupped my hardness tenderly, rubbing it, making it even harder than it was, not that I thought that possible.

Turning again to face me she kissed me with more urgency as I answered the earlier question with "Perhaps later."

"Just a moment then," was her response and she disappeared into the bathroom.

Moments later she came back out to find me still stood waiting. I was shooed into the bedroom, top sheet of the waterbed already turned down. She pushed me back to sit on a blanket chest, more on her level. I ran my hands up her bare legs below the woollen shirt. Finding no knickers in the way I was able to caress her lovely cheeks, savouring them, cuddling them as I pulled her back towards me. Then I tried to undo her shirt buttons but my trembling fingers refused to cooperate leaving me unable to undress her. She did it for me, now standing in front of me quite unselfconsciously. I took one of her already hard nipples and suckled it delicately, my hands once again holding her backside -- feeling her tremble as I now nibbled her teat.

She pulled my t-shirt over my head and then urged me upright to unbuckle my jeans and ease them down. My shorts were eased over my hardness as she knelt down in front of me. She kissed the precum from the tip then licked it gently with her tongue before wrapping her lips round the cap as she pulled the foreskin back to let her do so. She released him and blew gently on the wetness she had left behind. "He's so lovely...

and big...

and proud...

and ready!"

Each phrase punctuated by a another slurp, each slurp taking him deeper until at the end her lips were round the base amongst my pubic hair, the tip touching the back of her throat. I marvelled at that. Few had ever been able to do it to me but now she had easily, and was obviously basking in the pleasure of the moment as I caressed her hair - moving with her as her head bobbed to the act of homage she was performing.

Reluctantly I stopped what she was doing; "Not yet, lover, this time it belongs elsewhere"

She stopped and moved towards the bed - "in the middle," she said, then "which way up?"

"Face down," my response. So she complied first spreading the towel over the carefully placed pillow in the middle of the bed, her bottom now elevated as her legs were spread revealing all for me to see. Not being used to the waterbed I climbed on carefully eventually kneeling alongside her. I trailed my fingers gently over her sensitive back and she wriggled underneath me. Leaning forward I licked with my tongue tracing her spine down the cleft of her buttocks over her puckered star to her glistening wetness. I covered it with my mouth and she moaned and half turned back towards me, her left leg now twisted back and open to give me better access. Her chance now to twist her fingers in my hair as I swiped my tongue up her slot with its wonderful inner lips extended, juicy and ready for me. The gasp turned into a wail as she went into the rictus of her first orgasm at a hand other than her own for almost a year. One hand reached my shaft, as she turned over, her wetness now uppermost as she urged me over her and to her entrance. Her eyes closed as her mouth opened in a silent 'oooohhh' of pleasure when I slid deep into her - those wonderful nether lips tight around me. I bottomed out as I entered her, hips locked together as we just lay together for that first ever time. Then she moved and I took up the motion quickly and evenly with a short jabbing action - as we closed on that breathtaking first climax together I lengthened the stroke until that moment when everything came crashing in together - her mouth open in almost a snarl of pain such was the intensity - me deep inside back arched not moving just pulsing emptying my seed deep into the centre of her pleasure. Then rolling off, not talking, gasping for breath, as, eyes wet with emotion she whimpered as I shrank and slid from her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.