Chances - Cover

Chances

by DangerMouse

Copyright© 2008 by DangerMouse

True Story Sex Story: Some musings on choices that I may, or may not have to make. This was written mostly as an experiment for myself. I have a theory that if I put some of my more overwhelming fantasies to "paper" it has a tendency to return them to a more normal intensity rather than somewhat of an obsession. If anybody else enjoys reading it, or any of my other postings, so much the better.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Slow   Caution   .

It started as a drive most of the way across the state. We were due to give a presentation at a small conference and she was nervous. She wasn't a big fan of public speaking. It doesn't bother me much, so I was pretty relaxed. She spent most of the ride (I was driving) to look over her notes a dozen or so times. I spend most of the ride looking her over as subtly as I could.

She isn't a supermodel or anything, but everything about her is cute. She has shoulder length brown hair, hazel eyes and every inch of skin that I have ever seen just makes me want to slide my lips along it planting kisses wherever I could reach. I particularly loved the freckles that dotted the upper part of her chest that I could occasionally glimpse through the neck of her top. She's maybe 5' 6" and slender, but not too skinny. If I had to guess she sported a nice B cup under her top.

It is unlikely that we will ever be a "couple". She's 10 years younger than me. I'm married and have 4 kids already. Is that the attraction? Is she just something I cannot have so that makes me want her all the more? I don't think so. There are plenty of women and girls that are off limits for me. Technically speaking, there is only one woman who isn't off limits.

She shifted. I watched her hands slide across her notes one more time. Her knuckles whitened just a bit as she gripped them harder than necessary. My eyes paused on her delicate hands one more time. I wanted to press my lips against the back of her hand. I wanted to kiss her palm and each of her fingertips. I wanted to kiss my way up her forearms that were bare to the elbow. She was evidently oblivious to me.

The presentation went well. Immediately after the presentation, she was much more relaxed. We walked around the campus (the presentation took place at a small college). It was a beautiful early spring day. The grass was green, but the trees hadn't yet started to show much sign of leafing out. We talked about the presentation, and the day, and about work. We admired the beauty of the weather and the campus. Outside the student center building we sat on a bench. My arm automatically draped over the back of the bench toward where she sat. It wasn't a standard park bench size, it was cozier than that. I would like to say that we sat hip to hip and she slid back against into the crook of my arm. She sat slightly forward and we continued our chat.

After a few minutes we continued into the student center to gather our things and we headed to the van to come home. She drove on the way back. For the next four hours, her eyes would me mostly on the road; my eyes would be mostly on her.

She wore a well-fitted purple top with buttons down the front. The top two buttons were undone revealing a modest expanse of her neck and the very top of her chest. She wore black slacks and my eyes couldn't quite get a hold on shape of her ass. I was sure it was nice, but I just couldn't tell.

The chat on the way home was more relaxed and rarely involved work. We talked about our families. We come from somewhat similar families; our parents are divorced, we both have two siblings, etc ... That led to talk about our past loves.

I'm relatively inexperienced by most peoples standards. I had one girlfriend during high school. It never got any more physical than some pretty intense necking. I was very interested in her, she apparently wasn't as interested in me. She broke up with me the week before Valentine's Day. I found out later that her older sister told her she was stupid to do it then and she should have waited until a couple of weeks after. I found that out from her older sister who became my second girlfriend a few years later. She later became my wife, as well.

We started dating shortly after I graduated from high school. It wasn't too long before we had sex for the first time. I had no experience, she didn't have much (and none of it was pleasant). We started just playing mostly. She'd let me put my hands in places that they had only dreamed of, before that. Her body was a playground of soft skin, hard nipples and curly brown hair. I enjoyed all of it. As inexperienced as I was physically, I had a ton of porn watching experience. I knew were the sensitive spots were, I just didn't know how to fully operate them.

We progressed fairly slowly. After a month or two, I slept at her house for the first time. She lived a little over an hour away from me and I left my Dad's house after Thanksgiving dinner. I arrived just before a sleet storm that made her driveway a pretty treacherous ascent.

We immediately fell into each others arms for a long passionate kiss. It didn't take long for my hands to wander to all of their favorite spots. We spent the early evening kissing and holding each other as we watched TV.

When bed time arrived, I stripped to my boxers. She stared in pajamas, but ended up in just her panties before too long. We spent most of the night holding each other and kissing and dry humping. I was dying for her to release my cock from its fabric confines and stroke it. I didn't ask, and she didn't just do it though. I spent most of that night very hard and neither of us got much sleep. We knew we were going to have sex, our mantra when things got intense was "wait until January."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.