Madeline - Cover

Madeline

by sagacious

Copyright© 2008 by sagacious

Romantic Sex Story: True story of a much delayed first time. Not a lot of sex, some romance.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   First   .

This Is A True Story With The Names And Places Changed To Protect The Innocent, And Also To Protect Me. This story also contains adult themes of a sexual nature. If you are too young to read this then go away now.

How did I let myself get talked into this? Here I was playing my 12 string Framus guitar at a nursing home so that my best friend could make points with his newest intended conquest. Her mother was holding the sheet music for me and since she was holding it just below her bust I was having trouble concentrating. That was SOME bust and the cleavage left me gasping. Trying to play music I was not used to was bad enough without the added distraction my music stand was giving me. If the songs hadn't been standard folk tunes I would never have made it.

I was surprised by the compliments I got when we were through. I didn't think that I had done all that well and I was unused to praise of any kind. It made me a little uncomfortable, as if I was getting something for nothing.

The lady who had been holding my music came up to me afterwards and she asked if I wanted to make this a regular thing. She said that there was a practice slash barbeque this Saturday and if I wanted to bring a guest she would be welcome.

"Who would be welcome?"

"Why, your girlfriend of course."

"No problem there, I don't have a girlfriend."

"Oh, well you can get directions from Eldon. Please show up, I really like your playing and you could help us a lot."

Maybe it would be a good idea to introduce the characters here.

My name is Mark, Mark Wilson. I am 22 years old at this point in history. I had just finished a tour in the Army after high school and was trying to get my life reorganized. Through a strange set of circumstances I served just two years without being drafted, and even though I was a medic, I did not go to Vietnam. I spent 18 months in Germany. I was 6'1" and about 180 lbs.

I had played clarinet and saxophone in the school band and guitar in several unsuccessful rock bands before I joined the Army. On graduation day you would have been hard pressed to find more than a dozen of my classmates who could give you my name when I was pointed out to them. I had only had five dates at this point and two of those were girls who wanted me to introduce them to my friend Eldon.

Eldon Daniels (normally called Don) was my best friend. He had been before I left for service and he was the only one still here after. We had played in several of those rock bands together. He played guitar and bass and had a good deep voice. We were trying to get a band together now but were having a little trouble. Don was just what all the girls wanted in a guy. He had long blond hair, an aquiline nose and self-confidence to spare. He never had to chase after girls, he just caught them. Right now he was trying to get into the panties of a cute little girl (15) named Priscilla Parker.

Priscilla was just that, cute. She was also holding on to her virginity with vise grips. She probably didn't realize it but that was the only attraction for Don. As soon as she gave it up he would be gone. She doesn't play much of a role in my life other than if Don hadn't been hot for her I never would have met her mother.

Madeline Parker was middle aged and looked like a movie star. She stood about 5' 2" tall and had wavy blonde hair cut just below her chin. Her face was kind of square with bright eyes and a wide smile. Beautiful. She was built like the proverbial brick house. Large, 40D or more, breasts, narrow without being tiny waist, and flaring hips. Her legs were great and she was wearing high-heeled sandals to show them off. She was dressed in a low cut green dress with a pleated hem and short sleeves. I had never seen a woman that looked like her except on TV or the movies. I had a couple of lovely cousins from Texas and something about her said that she was from there as well, possibly her slight accent.

She was also loud; I mean a whisper heard in the back rows kind of loud. While I was putting my guitar away I saw her go over to Don and heard her ask him what was wrong? Why didn't I have a date? I couldn't hear Don's reply but it was obvious by the shrug of his shoulders that he didn't know what to say to her. She looked back over toward me with a kind of confused look on her face as I walked out.

I followed Don out to Madeline's house that Saturday, I had to follow because it was out in the middle of nowhere between Lafayette and Delphi. The house itself was a large split-level ranch on a few acres of wooded hillside. When Don and I walked in there was an organ playing. It was some old show tune and I immediately cringed. I wouldn't say I hate show tunes, but I most certainly do not like them.

The front door opened into a hallway and then directly into a large family room. Two walls were covered with bookshelves with a fireplace in the corner. One wall was all glass with sliding doors opening onto a stone patio. To the right the room opened up into the dining room and kitchen. The center area of the room was sunken two steps with a kind of platform in front of the bookshelves. The organ, with a Leslie speaker, was on one platform with a piano on the other. Madeline was seated at the organ playing away.

She looked up and saw us walking in. Her face lit up in a smile and she jumped up and came out from behind the organ and rushed over to us. She was wearing another pair of high-heeled sandals and her tanned legs were displayed by a pair of tight white shorts. The camel toe was making my jeans tight as well. Her top was covered by a bright red sleeveless blouse, which was loose everywhere but across the chest, this was stretched to the limit and I could see her white bra through the gap between buttons. When she got to us I was shocked, she reached out and hugged me.

"Thank you, thank you for coming. I was so afraid you wouldn't show up and I wanted to talk to you."

I must have blushed because she backed up and smiled. I was rock hard by then. Those magnificent tits had crushed against my lower chest and her hair was right in my face with a nice floral scent when she had hugged me.

"Sorry if I embarrassed you. My son and daughter tell me I embarrass them all the time."

"That's ok ma'am, it was just a little unexpected is all." I said.

"Please call me Madeline. The practice is about to start if you are ready. Mark, you can set up over by the piano. There's a music stand you can use."

I went over and got my guitar out and began the process of getting it in tune. If you have never tuned a 12 string, it takes a while. Each major string has to be tuned, and then the octave strings have to be tuned to the majors. It wasn't far out, just a day's worth, so I was ready after about ten minutes. I then played an instrumental piece I had written for the 12 string to limber up. I was shocked by the applause when I had finished.

"You have to do that when we do a show. Where did you learn that?"

"I wrote it as an exercise while I was in Germany."

"That's great," Madeline said. "Do you have any others?"

I started plying a couple of songs a friend of mine had written while I was in Texas at school. They were light, airy traveling tunes and everyone seemed to enjoy them.

"That is just fantastic Mark, we'll let you do those when the rest of us take a break. The old folks will love it."

"What is the name of the group if you don't mind me asking Madeline?"

"Oh, of course, we are part of Singout America. A nonprofit group pushing for peace and understanding between generations"

From there we went on with the practice and afterwards Madeline grilled hamburgers and hot dogs on the patio.

There were 9 or 10 teenaged girls at the party wearing very little in the way of clothes, halter-tops and shorts mostly, but I couldn't take my eyes off the woman who had hugged me. I knew what my jerkoff fantasies were going to be about tonight, if I lasted that long.

I stood out by the grill and talked to Madeline while she cooked. She was drinking scotch and I had a beer. I discovered that she had been working piano bars singing and playing when her husband Frank swept her off her feet and married her. He was gone this week on business. I got the feeling that business took him away quite a bit by her tone when she talked about him.

I gave her a short synopsis of my life to that point when she started getting me uncomfortable.

"What I don't understand is why an attractive guy like you doesn't have a girlfriend."

"I have a little trouble meeting girls. Most of them want nothing to do with me."

"Oh come on, you're tall, handsome, talented and traveled. What's not to like?"

"What do you want Madeline?"

"What do you mean what do I want?"

"When I start getting compliments it's usually because the girl wants me to do something for her. You don't have to butter me up, the last time I said no to a beautiful woman I couldn't have been more than six or seven."

"You really think I'm beautiful?"

"Sure. Now what do you need done?"

"Nothing, I was just making conversation and trying to figure out why you were single. I meant what I said. I wasn't trying to butter you up, although I'm certainly tempted to take a few bites."

"Well let's drop this please. Just take it for granted that I won't have any dates to interfere when sing out wants to play."

This seemed to set the pattern for the next few months. Madeline would give me a hug every time we met, and after the second one I returned the favor. This meant that I spent most of the time with her with an erection. We learned what music each of us liked and I turned her on to Crosby Stills and Nash and Deep Purple and Yes and she turned me on to Mcaffrey and Norton after we discovered that we both like science fiction and fantasy. It wasn't unusual at all for us to sit opposite each other reading after a practice while the kids were playing volleyball or badminton in the back yard.

After a while she started hugging me when we parted as well as when we met. At every opportunity she would brush up against me and touch me. She would even kiss me on the cheek sometimes and she always left me with a hardon. I was fantasizing about this woman almost constantly even though she was so much older than me and married. We had so much in common and she was obviously interested in me. I was so lonely by this time that any female that showed interest in me would be welcome; let alone a woman as lovely as Madeline.

I hated the fact that I was still a virgin at 22, but even a hooker had been unable to change that situation. When I went to the whorehouse in Heidelberg with a friend I had been so nervous that I hadn't been able to get it up. I had paid 20 bucks for a handjob, which had also been my first. I just had never been able to get girls interested in me. I thought that I was just unable to be loved. I really don't know why I kept on at the point. Before I met Madeline suicide was a real and constant possibility. The only hope I had was to get so rich someone would marry me for my money.

Madeline was just fun to be with and I was always looking at her when she wore her tight shorts and short skirts. Her legs were better than most women half her age and as she usually wore high heels I would look at them a lot. She also seemed to be lonely like me. After 4 months of showing up at her house at all odd hours of the day, I had only met her husband once. Madeline was just too energetic and outgoing to be left alone that much. I didn't think I had much of a chance, but any chance at all was more than I had had for quite a few years. Until she told me that she didn't think of me "that way" like all the other girls I knew did, I would stay around.

One Friday night Madeline introduced me to Cutty Sark scotch and I introduced her to Hennesy cognac. At about midnight I realized that not only couldn't I drive home, I could barely walk to the car. Madeline's kids had already gone to bed and she said I could rack out on the couch in the family room. She found me a blanket and staggered to her room after a goodnight kiss, which got me hard as a rock.

I took my shoes off and lay down in my jeans and t-shirt under the blanket. I was quickly into a drugged sleep. At some point in the night the feeling of something touching my chest awakened me. I opened my eyes and saw Madeline by the moonlight from the glass wall. She was kneeling beside the couch and her right hand was rubbing my chest. She was dressed in a white nightgown and she was looking at where her hand was moving on me.

I reached out and touched her left arm. "Hey there, what are you doing here?"

"I can't wait anymore. I am so horny and I keep seeing you walking around in those tight jeans with that lovely ass and that big damn dick keeps sticking into me. I want you and I hope you want me too and I just can't wait anymore."

"What about your husband?"

"Frank hasn't touched me in years. I don't think I excite him any more. Even when he did I didn't get much out of it. He was never as sexy as you on his best day."

"I don't know how you can think that. I'm boring and homely, but you have been turning me on since I first met you and I won't say no to you. Frank may be a fool but I'm not."

At that point her left hand came into play and settled right onto my erection.

"Oh my god, it's real. I've got to see this."

Madeline was trying to unbuckle my belt and pull down the zipper at the same time.

"Wait a minute, let me help."

I reached down and undid the belt and button on my jeans; if she wanted to see and touch my cock I wasn't going to stop her.

Madeline got the zipper down and grabbed my pants to pull them down. I lifted my hips to help and then she gasped and I felt a hand on my bare dick.

I have been in communal showers and I know that while I am not small, neither am I very large, but the way this woman was talking I was going to split her in two and she was going to love every bit of it. Apparently Frank was a small man and Madeline was looking forward to a change.

I wasn't exactly idle while she was exclaiming about my size. There was a matter of large size that I was extremely anxious to investigate myself. As she knelt next to me I sat up and reached my left hand over to her breast. This was the first tit of any size that I had ever touched. These mammaries were exceptional. I found out later that her bra size was 40DD. The thin nylon gown was their only covering and I was in heaven. I swung my feet down to the floor and pulled Madeline up to me and planted my lips on hers. As soon as she was up to me both my hands went to her tits. Her nips were hard almost as soon as I touched them. Madeline was moaning and breathing hard and her tongue speared past my lips and began to explore my mouth. I had done some French kissing before but it had been a long time. I couldn't believe how good it felt to be making out with Madeline.

"We need to move out of here before someone comes in and catches us." Madeline said. "Let's go to my room."

She had to catch me as I forgot that my pants were down at my knees. I pulled them up and followed her down the hall and into a room. She closed the door behind me and I moved over to sit on the bed. Madeline had left the light on next to the bed and for the first time I saw her in the light.

I had dreamed of this so many times over the years. I couldn't believe that it was happening now. I saw Madeline in the light, and she was wearing a white nightgown with spaghetti straps. The material was shear to the point of showing off her nipples and the fact that she was not wearing panties nor was she shaved. I could see the shadow of her bush.

"Could you please get undressed Mark?"

I pulled up my t-shirt and stood up to remove my pants. As I pulled them down I realized that I wasn't hard anymore. I sat down heavily as the realization hit me. Madeline saw that something was wrong and sat down next to me. She put her arms around me and hugged me. I leaned over and started crying on her shoulder. I couldn't believe it. Here I was with a beautiful woman in my arms; that it seemed wanted to have sex with me, and I couldn't perform. There was no reason to continue.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.