Recipes - Cover

Recipes

by Danny January

Copyright© 2008 by Danny January

Erotica Sex Story: Danny January answers a few science questions from a student and ends up providing much more detailed instructions than he ever planned.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   First   .

This whole thing started several years ago. We have all moved and I asked the others' permission to write this, and they actually helped. I changed the names and all that. I also condensed some of the story to make it easier to read. This story covers only about 3 days while the actual events took place over a two week period. I was reminiscing the other day and decided to write it down and later, I decided to post it so you could enjoy the story and perhaps be a little jealous, I guess. I've written two endings, the actual ending and the real ending. I'll guess that you would enjoy the fantasy ending more. Sometimes, I wish I would have followed the course of the fantasy ending instead. It could have easily gone that way. But I'm a pretty happy guy now so, no regrets.

I'm Daniel January, also known as Mr. Dan, Dr. J, or Danny. I wasn't a doctor and most of the kids don't know who the real Dr. J was. Danny worked just fine for me. I don't like to stand on formalities and my kids usually pay the proper respect so Danny works. When we are out, they all called me Mr. Dan. I was a school teacher at a small private school in the south. I taught science to 7th, 8th and 9th grade kids. And math to 7th graders. The two older grades learned earth and then physical science but the 7th graders got my favorite, life science. Each class was small with 18-22 kids and the whole school only had around 300 kids so you got to know everyone pretty well.

Some of the kids came from broken homes. They spent a week with mom and a week with dad or maybe their grandparents raised them. Some of them had never met their fathers. That was the case with Elena Landry, Lani to her friends. She came to us a few days into a new school year. I had talked with Lori, her mom, briefly - to get the circumstances and find out if there were any special needs or accommodations. Lani had been held back a grade when she was very young and I needed to be sensitive of her age since it can be embarrassing and Lani had never met her father.

Now that she was 14, Lori was concerned about the lack of a father figure in her life. Lori was very young at only 31 but she was doing her best by her only child. She told me part of the reason she was coming to this school was because of me. A friend of hers had a kid in our school and she talked me up as a positive influence. A lot of schools don't have male teachers below the high school level. It's tough enough to make ends meet on a public high school teacher's pay. I was earning a lot less but have investments in stocks and real estate, purchased with inheritance money that allowed me to do what I like. Lani's mom, Lori, asked me take the role of father or big brother as best I could and I agreed. It comes with the territory. I liked her and it didn't hurt that she was pretty and only a year older than me.

Lani usually got pretty good grades, working hard for As and Bs came easily and she was always on the honor roll, something she took pride in. She was about 5' 4" and maybe 95 lbs, with fine blonde hair, fair skin and light blue eyes. She went to the beach often enough so that she seemed to have a perpetual tan and it looked nice on her. She has a pretty smile. It was easy to tell she had a lot going for her even without a dad at home and that is no small feat.

The school year was progressing normally, a good year, in fact, with pretty good students that got along together well. Each year at the end of winter, the school has a fundraiser and when it's over, the whole school celebrates with a fun field trip. Lani had been ill for a week at the end of the fundraiser and stayed back from the school-wide celebration. About 8 other kids stayed back for various reasons and this year it was my turn to stay on campus with them. Lani had some make-up work to do and we spent most of the day outside at picnic tables while younger kids played. I was grading papers on external fertilization in animals. The next section was on internal fertilization and that was kind of a crazy section. I always worried that someone would ask a touchy subject question. "Danny, what's a clitoris?" or "What are multiple orgasms?" With middle school kids, you never knew. Some of them were very sophisticated and some were wonderfully naïve. Most didn't want to ask those kinds of questions for fear of looking stupid.

Lani had been working on catching up in life science and she not only caught up but passed the rest of the kids with one question that almost came out of the blue. The study of sexual reproduction in animals must have got her thinking.

"Danny, I have a question", she said and waited for me to come to a stopping point.

I made two more marks and set the paper down.

"OK, Lani. Stump me", a challenge I always presented knowing that if they ever did, I would have to get back into the books.

"What's an erection?" she asked without looking up from her book. I wasn't even sure I hear her correctly. I looked around to make sure younger kids weren't close enough to hear and asked her to repeat the question.

"What's an erection? Is it the same thing as a boner?" she asked, this time looking right at me.

"Yes." I answered intelligently and then I thought about it a minute.

"Lani, do you realize the nature of the question you're asking me?" I wanted to be sure she knew where this was going.

"Yeah. I know. I just want to know how animals do it. Is it the same way people do it? I mean does the guy just stick it in, they hump around a bit and then the female gets pregnant? That's pretty much it, isn't it?" she asked again ever so nonchalant.

I looked at her, dumbfounded. How do you answer a question like that? I mean, really. How do you answer that without getting in trouble? Every now and then I'll get a call from a parent asking if I really said something in class. It's tough to know just where the boundaries are in middle school. You need to be a little on the edge just to keep their attention. I decided to answer pretty much like I always do, as honestly as possible.

"Yup. That's about it. The male gets an erection, the female presents herself, the male penetrates her and deposits sperm that will work their way to her egg and she'll get pregnant. The female doesn't always get pregnant but that's the basic process." I said it with an academic voice and a straight face and watched to see if she understood and the answer was what she was hoping for. Apparently it was.

"That's what I thought", she said and went back to her reading. For all of about two minutes.

"How do you get one?" she asked. Now I was really off guard.

"How do you get one what, Lani?"

"An erection. How does a guy get an erection? Does he just decide to get one or does it just happen at the right time or what? How does he know if he has one? I mean, animals don't have clothes on and they know, but how do guys know if they have one?" She looked right at me as though she had asked a question about geology or algebra, without the slightest hint of embarrassment or mischief.

This is where I could get into big trouble, I thought. I just looked back at her for a few moments. Answering these type of questions could get me fired or worse if I did it wrong. I didn't think she was trying to find a way to get me in trouble. Not that kind of kid. Maybe she simply wants to know and has no one else.

"This seems like the kind of question you should ask your mom, don't you think?" I asked expecting her to agree.

"No. My mom's not a guy, silly. How's she supposed to know? This is what I'm supposed to ask my dad, which, I obviously can't do." She smiled just a little and she sort of prompted me with her eyes. She could tell I was uncomfortable.

"All right. I can't believe I'm going to answer this. Here goes. I can't tell you about animals. I know I'm the science teacher but animal erections are not something the average guys studies. I can talk about guys. Men."

"OK, she said, "how do you get an erection and how long does it last or do you have to have sex to make it go away?" she asked and for the first time I saw a bit of a twinkle in her eye. She knew what she was doing.

"Guys are pretty visual," I answered, trying my best to be factual. The problem was, I was getting an erection as we talked. She was 14 and small but her breasts were developing nicely and stretching the fabric of a slightly too small polo shirt and she had such a wonderful smile on such a beautiful face. I'd noticed all this before but not while talking about sexual reproduction in animals.

"Almost anything sexual can start a guy to have an erection. Sometimes it just lasts for a little while and sometimes it lasts a long time. It depends on what is going on. Different guys respond differently to stimulation. Visual stimulation, I mean."

I hoped that satisfied her curiosity but then part of me was beginning to enjoy this. She was discrete and she was enjoying it too. She had pulled me into this and now, well, now I was just in it. I decided to go with it as long or far as it went. We were out in the open with plenty of witnesses but no one to hear us. What could go wrong?

"Well ... what stimulates you?" she asked and she actually pushed her beautiful blonde hair back to expose her wonderful little neck and now her lips were kind of pouting as she smiled. If she could look under the picnic table she would have the answer to that question already. I had a raging hard-on for this teen.

"That's a pretty personal question, Lani. Each guy is different. Some guys are attracted to pretty smiles or long legs and some guys just like nice breasts." Some guys - I hope she caught that I wasn't going to tell her about me.

"But what about you? I don't want to know about little boys. What gives you an erection? Is it just when you want to have sex? If you have an erection, does that mean you want to have sex? What else is it good for? That has to be it." She said, pretty happy with herself. She had aged about three years in attitude and demeanor and she could tell that she was having an effect on me. I knew she didn't know how much but she was working it.

"I mean, do you have to see a girl naked to get an erection or something?" she asked and now she was back to asking a real question. I was having a hard time figuring out just what she already knew and what she didn't.

"Lani, we are past the science class. I know you want answers but I'm not sure you shouldn't be asking your mom." I said with really my last shot at being respectable.

"Do all guys like women with big gazongas? Mine aren't very big. If you could see my boobs right now, would you get an erection?" she asked, trumping my protest and taking it to a much higher level.

"Doggonit, Lani, you are far too sexy for a 14 year old and you know it. Any normal, red-blooded male that saw you naked would get an erection. That's just the way we're made. You're very pretty and you have a very..." how to say it..."positive effect on guys. Your breasts are just fine" I told her. I knew she wanted affirmation of her femininity and I gave it to her in spades.

She smiled and she pushed her chest forward just a little. "My breasts are big enough to give you an erection?" she asked. It's not like they had grown before my eyes but it seemed that way. I wanted her right then. I wanted the other kids to go indoors and I wanted to take her right there on the picnic tables. Forget the student/teacher relationship. Forget the trust of her mother. Statutory rape? So what? I had a full sized hard-on.

She looked at me kind of quizzically and then it dawned on her. She smiled even bigger and then dropped her pencil. Before I knew it, she bent down to pick it up and I knew she was looking under the table at the bulge in my pants. There was no hiding it.

When she came up her eyes were huge and her smile had changed. This wasn't mischief any more. She now knew that she had the power to effect men, and more importantly, me. She was quiet for a few moments. She didn't know if she should drop the conversation and pretend nothing had happened or continue. She was both happy with herself and I think a little scared of what she had done. She looked down for what seemed an eternity. I knew she would tell her mother or someone and this would turn out very badly.

"Lani, look, I just wanted to answer your questions honestly. That's all," I said.

"Ok. That's ok. Will you answer just one more ... honestly" she asked very quietly.

"OK," I said, happy that this was about over.

"Do you want to have sex with me?" she asked. She was quiet. I thought that maybe she wished she could take the question back.

"It's OK," she said. "You don't have to answer. That wasn't fair. I mean, I'm almost 15 but that's still too young. I shouldn't have asked. I just ... I just..." she trailed off, obviously thinking about where this whole conversation had gone in a few short minutes.

"You just what?" I asked, probably because I didn't know what else to say.

"I just like the idea. That's all."

"The idea of what?" I asked, stupidly not leaving the issue alone.

"I like the idea of being wanted by a guy. I think it would be so cool to hold a guy naked. You know. To do it. To just hold a guy that close and know that he wanted me. I never knew if anyone wanted to do it with me before and it's OK if you don't either. I feel alone sometimes and the guys in class are so little and they don't get it and you do and I thought ... Well, it doesn't matter what I thought."

"Lani. You are so pretty. Your smile and the way you look. Your honest questions. They gave me an erection because you are very desirable. You are. Any guy would be so lucky to have you. You're smart and pretty and you have so much going for you. It's not like I tried to have an erection. I just did, do, and there's not a lot I can do about it," I said and knew I had said the right things. She smiled a million dollar smile and looked me right in the eyes.

"So you would like to?" she said and then I knew I had said all the wrong things. Or all the right things. I didn't even know anymore. I did know that right then, this 28 year old teacher wanted to make love to this almost 15 year old girl and teach her more than just science and that she wanted it too.

And then I went over the top. "My body doesn't lie. I would like to. Very much. I would like to teach you more than science and math. But in this state, they would throw me in jail and throw away the keys. The law says you are too young."

"But you don't think I'm too young, do you? I don't want to learn about love and sex from some little boy."

"Lani, I'll answer whatever questions you ask but this has to be just between you and me. OK? It's probably time to head back inside anyway. We can talk some more later." I looked at her and couldn't hide my desire, even though I tried to look as fatherly as possible.

"I want to touch it." She said. "Before we go back inside, I want to feel what an erection feels like. Do you still have it from before?" she asked and pulled her hair back again. She slid close to me on the bench and looked to see where the other kids were. They were all far away and preoccupied with other things. She reached under the table and felt around. She found my leg but didn't reach up high enough. Her hand was hidden from sight from everyone. I looked her in the eyes and reached under the table. I gently grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand up to my once again bulging erection. I helped here wrap her fingers around the cloth of my Dockers. She held it and squeezed a little, trying to figure out the size of it. I'm pretty normal, but she was impressed and her eyes said so.

"You did that to me," I said and looked into her wide eyes. "You've given me a full grown, adult-sized hard-on. It won't go away for a while because you have excited me big time. My penis is convinced that you and I are going to have sex and that is as big as it gets. Does that answer your question about erections?" I asked this now very adult young lady.

She slid her hand up and down it a little and squeezed again.

"I have just one more question for now," she said. "How does it fit? It's too big." She stood up, grabbed her books and walked away and I noticed for the first time what wonderful legs she had for a little girl. It took 30 minutes before I could stand, let alone walk. I enjoyed the wonderful view of the outside world and wondered what the view in prison would be like. What was the sentence for statutory rape, anyway?

I finished that day, fighting to keep my erection from coming back but it wasn't easy. Thursday came and went without incident although every time I looked at Lani, we exchanged small smiles. We knew something the rest of the class didn't and, hopefully, never would. Friday was half over when I got a call from Lori, Lani's mom. I thought it would be bad news for sure. An evening discussion with Lani and my forthcoming dismissal, perhaps.

Instead, she asked a favor. Her car was in the shop and she needed a ride to pick it up. Would I be so kind as to bring Lani to her work and then drive her to the Saturn dealership? I agreed and she promised me dinner, nothing fancy, and we set a time. It wasn't such a strange request. I'd done something like it before for several parents. The only thing touchy was the cross-town drive with Lani to pick up her mom.

At 4, I walked down to daycare, where Lani had been staying, and explained the situation. She couldn't have been happier but tried to hide it. We walked to the office and I logged Lani out, a practice designed to prevent adults from doing something inappropriate with the students, which, of course was what I really wanted to do. She had changed out of her uniform and was wearing a blue skirt that was a little too short for dress code and a white blouse that hugged her tightly and showed off her athletic little body and developing breasts far better than should be legal. I opened the door and helped her down into my car. I have a little neon but it's fairly new and the tinted windows keep you cool in the summer. As she slid down, she parted her legs a little more than necessary and I caught a nice view of her upper thighs. She caught me looking and smiled. She looked better and better all the time. As I walked around to get in, I wondered where our conversation would go. I didn't need to wonder long.

"Did you think about me the Wednesday night?" she asked and it was a good thing I had a seat belt. Boy had I ever thought about her. I just smiled.

"I thought so. I thought about you too," she said without saying what she meant by that. Did she go home and masturbate while imagining I was there? Instant hard-on. Instant.

"Wow. That didn't take long at all. I thought you said guys were visually stimulated." she said practically purring and looking at my jeans which were having a very hard time controlling what this little girl was doing to me.

"It's not really fair you know." she said without explaining. I turned out of the lot and onto Gibraltar, heading for County Road.

I should have known better but asked anyway, "what's not fair?"

"That I can tell you're aroused by the little tent in your pants but you can't tell if I am or not," she said with a sly little smile. "I am, you know. I was pretty excited the other day. I didn't realize what would happen to me."

"What happened to you," I asked.

"I got wet."

Youza. That's all I needed to hear. She had me wrapped around her finger and was playing with me and what's worse, she was loving it and so was I.

"I was soaked. I didn't know that would happen but it did. I thought maybe I wet my pants or something. I got so wet I had to take my panties off and dry them under the hand dryer. I thought I had wet my pants or something. That's why I left in a hurry."

I thought about that one a minute.

"Ladies respond too. That's never happened to you before?" I asked.

"No. I was scared at first but I looked it up online when I got home. It kinda made sense but it didn't seem like there should be so much" she said without any embarrassment.

She was just so totally honest. It blew me away. Actually, it made me be far more honest than I probably would have been otherwise.

"It was a natural reaction to everything we were talking about. Your body just responded naturally," I told her.

She thought about it for a minute or two.

"So my body thought we were going to have sex and it started getting ready?" she asked and now she was getting embarrassed.

Now it was my turn to smile. "That's about the size of it."

We still had about another 20 minutes to go and I wondered how far this conversation would go and how easy it would be to turn it off before we got to her mom. I couldn't have her slide out of the car when we got to her mom's work and I couldn't walk in with a tent pole in the front of my pants. I made a mental note to knock it off in time.

She looked over at me and her gaze dropped down to my lap. She smiled and then reached across and grabbed without a word. She just grabbed hold as if it were hers. I slammed on the brakes without checking in the mirror. Fortunately, County Road is hardly ever busy, even at rush hour.

"Girl, you can't just do that. You can't just reach out and grab hold of me like that" I said as I accelerated back up to 45. But I was loving it. She had her left hand wrapped tightly around me and was holding on like it was a safety handle. I got even harder and she could tell.

"When I hold you, you get harder, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes. Of course I do."

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes. It feels very good. It feels good that you're holding me and smiling," I said and looked at her and smiled. It was crazy, but my smile encouraged her. She stroked me a little bit.

"I want to feel it," she said. "I want to feel you," she said and started playing with the buttons on my 501s. She popped a couple free and the rest popped open as she slid her hand in. I didn't say a word. She reached over with her right and popped my belt too and then slid her left hand down the top of my pants. Her fingers were cool and smooth and small. She found my dick and wrapped her fingers around it. Her eyes got big as she explored its size with her hand.

"It's wet too." she said and I thought she would draw her hand back but only for a second.

"That's called Cowper's fluid. Most people call it pre-cum" I said. "It's a little extra lubricant that comes out before I ejaculate," I said trying to find a comfortable place between teacher, father-figure and lover and decided there wasn't one.

"Are you going to do it? Are you going to jaculate?" she asked, her eyes wide and her hand holding on to me with enthusiasm. "Are you going to do it without being inside someone? I mean, doesn't your body know?" she asked, and I felt she was trying to find her comfortable place too.

"If you keep stroking me like that, I will explode very soon. There will be creamy white semen everywhere and there is no way we could explain a wet spot like that to your mom. Your hand feels far too nice. It's very definitely time to stop. You've felt me and you have a pretty good idea what you can do to me with not a lot of effort," I said, half meaning it and half wishing she would continue. I was having a hard time concentrating on the road though. She squeezed one more time and I thought she was going to let go but instead, she pushed down on my pants so my dick in all its glory was exposed to, well, to her. She stared at it, eyes wide. She looked up at my face and then back down at the rock-hard penis she was holding onto. Her hand was below the head and she could see how enlarged it was. She stroked it the smallest of strokes and a bit more pre-cum oozed out. For safety sake, I had dropped down to 35 and was breathing heavily. We were both speechless. She just stared. I don't think it would have taken more than two good strokes and I would have lost it. She must have realized I couldn't go on like this much longer and she carefully allowed my pants to fall back into place. She was going to button my jeans back but realized the futility of that, at least until I shrank a little.

She leaned back in her seat and tried to relax a little bit. This was a lot for her to take in.

"My panties are soaked again," she said, matter of factly. "Right now. They're totally soaked. I just thought you should know so it will be fair." She smiled the tiniest of smiles and tried to relax.

"Listen," I said. "You've asked a lot of questions about sex on Wednesday and again today. I've more than answered them and I don't think you would have gotten quite the same answer from your dad. You are quite probably far ahead of your peers in the sex-ed department. No one else in class has done what you've just done, that's for sure. But right now, you need to cool it. We both need to cool it. We have to pick up your mom and we'll be there in about 10 minutes. Just let me relax and I'll see if I can get my pants back together." I said this in my most teacherly voice. "And another thing. Not a word of this to anyone. None of the kids at school can have even a hint of what I've told you. Alright?" I commanded more than asked.

"Alright. No of course not. I wouldn't tell anyone. That would be mean to you and I would never do that" she said with as much sincerity as she had in here. She had always been honest with me and I believed her now.

"You realize how much trust I've just placed in you, right? I mean, I didn't just answer questions. I've given you more trust than just about anybody. OK?" I said, really realizing how bad it would be for me if anyone had any idea.

"Danny, how could I ever do anything to get you in trouble?" She smiled a wonderful smile at me. "Thank you," she said, very pleased with how this drive had gone.

We drove along in silence for a while, each of us lost in our own thoughts and when I looked over she had a Mona Lisa smile on her face. She knew that she knew far more than her friends and she knew that she could never tell them how she knew. She closed her eyes and began to hum. For a moment I began to imagine what it would be like to undress her and then realized how counterproductive that was. I had her hold the wheel and I fumbled with my jeans and painstakingly re-buttoned them, finishing the job just before we got to her mom's work. Lani never stopped smiling.

"What are you going to tell your mom when she asks about that smile on your face," I asked and she tried to let it dissolve but it just wouldn't go away.

I pulled into parking lot of Jenkins-Witherspoon, Attorneys at Law, and Lori was standing out front with an exasperated look on her face. She opened my back door and slid in with a sigh of resignation.

"What's up?" I asked.

"My car isn't ready. They thought they had it but there is some other rumbling going on and they can't fix it before Monday. I don't have a car for the weekend."

She almost looked like she was going to cry. To be honest, I was glad she was preoccupied or she might have had a hint that we didn't talk about school on the way over.

I pulled into traffic and headed for the highway.

"Where to? Back to your place? I'm free tonight and can take you anywhere you need to go," I offered, feeling guilty for allowing her daughter to play pocket pool with me on the way over.

"I'm sorry. That was really rude of me. Thanks for bringing Lani and picking me up. This is so far out of your way but I really didn't have anyone else to call. I shouldn't have dumped on you. It's my car. I don't know. It's just been one thing after another and I thought this would be wrapped up." She paused to take a long breath. "Let's just go back to my place, you remember where it is? Listen, stop at the KFC on Cedar and I'll get us chicken. I'm not much for cooking tonight. Izzat OK with everyone?"

We both nodded approval and let Lori quietly stew in the back. We drove in silence for a while and I looked at Lori in the mirror. She had come on several field trips and I had seen her at luncheons and in the car line before but she looked different now. Or maybe I was looking at her differently. She looked like Lani's older sister rather than her mom. She was only an inch taller and she had the same fine blond hair and beautiful smile. There was no doubt she was a full grown woman though. Her lips and hips were fuller and was a cup-size larger than Lani in the chest. Her business attire would have provided a nice view of her cleavage for someone standing close. She wore just a bit of make-up although she didn't need to. The more I looked at her, the more beautiful I thought she was. They both were.

She looked up at me in the mirror and caught me smiling.

"What?" she asked.

"What, what?" I answered, using my best rhetoric.

"What are you smiling about?" she asked quietly, not knowing if she had missed something in the conversation. It was as though she was joining the real world again and perhaps she had missed a joke or something. I turned my eyes back to the road and pretended I hadn't been admiring her for the last 15 miles.

"Nothing, I was just thinking about something. Sorry. I know you had a rotten day but I had a pretty good one," I covered, hoping it was sufficient. I thought it would be enough.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.