Forbidden Kisses - Cover

Forbidden Kisses

by Gary Johns

Copyright© 2008 by Gary Johns

True Story Sex Story: Forbidden Kisses is based on the true story of Ric and Rhian. They are brother and sister. They want the story of their love and lust told.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Chapter 1

It was a few years ago when I first started noticing my brother as someone other than my big brother. He was two years older than me and I always looked up to him ... he was almost larger than life ... my protector and my mentor. When I was in elementary school and someone picked on me in, he was always there for me. When I would have a fight with mom or dad, he was the one I ran to, the person whose shoulder I could cry on.

Then when I turned fourteen things changed. I'm not sure why. I remember it like yesterday, though. I was in my room, dressing, when I saw him outside my door. As I continued to dress I could feel his eyes on me. It wasn't the first time he had spied on me, but somehow this time it was different. Maybe my raging hormones were having an effect on me. Whatever it was, I always seemed to be in a state of sexual excitement. And as luck would have it, my brother, Ric, was there to reap the benefits.

After a few minutes of secretly watching me he finally pushed the door open and I saw him pause, staring at me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing," he said. He looked embarrassed, but he still he walked into the room.

When I saw that he had his cock out of his pants and was holding it, my eyes grew wide with wonder and excitement. His cock looked huge. The head was swollen and juice was bubbling out. He moved closer and reached for my shoulders with both hands. I continued to look down at his cock as he stared at me like he had something to say.

Please wait for image to load

"Sis, I ... have ... have to tell you that you turn me on. I ... mean ... really. Not like other girls at school. I ... I don't know what it is about you, but I get excited every time I look at you."

Although his revelation wasn't really a surprise, it nonetheless excited me immensely. When I could tear my eyes from his throbbing erection and looked at his face, I saw a strange look in his eyes. Then he was leaning closer. A second later we were kissing. I hadn't kissed a lot of boys, but I knew his kiss was special. A brother was not supposed to kiss his sister like that.

Please wait for image to load

His cock was suddenly trapped between us. I almost swooned. I opened my mouth and allowed his tongue inside. A moan escaped my lips as our tongues began to duel. Then I felt his hand on my breast ... my tiny but oh so sensitive breast. My knees grew weak as I felt him pushing me toward my bed. When the backs of my knees hit the bed we both fell backward with him on top of me, our lips still together.

"Sis, I want you," he whispered.

"Yes," I answered, unable to say more. I felt him pulling down my pants, my underwear included. A moment later I was naked from the waist down. He stood up and stepped back. I lay there, appearing calm, like there was nothing going on, but inside I was boiling with excitement. Then I exposed my excitement when I gasped as I saw him begin to stroke his cock. His hand moved slowly up and down the shaft, bringing a large bubble of clear juice to the tip. It grew so large that it began to drip toward the floor. Not knowing much about sex, I wondered if he were cumming. Although I was naïve I knew that I wanted to suck it. But I was afraid to move ... afraid I would break whatever spell we were under. I watched as my brother slowly stripped off his jeans, leaving him entirely naked. I had seen his body before, but somehow it looked different. He looked like a man and now a boy who happened to be my brother. I felt a moment of fear before my rational mind told me he was my brother and he wouldn't hurt me ... he wouldn't do anything I didn't want him to do.

Please wait for image to load

Then he moved back to me and onto the bed. He slowly lifted my legs and stared down at my virgin pussy. His eyes were burning with lust.

"Have you ... have you ... ever..."

"No," I answered.

He looked a little concerned, but he didn't back away. Instead, he moved over me and whispered, "It's going to hurt for a moment, but then it'll be okay." With that he centered his throbbing cock at the entrance of my pussy.

My heart was pounding in my chest and I began to tremble. I looked down and saw the swollen head at my entrance. "I want it," I said, as if he might stop. The truth was I don't think a heard of horses could have stopped him at that moment.

I instinctively lifted and spread my legs. I closed my eyes, waiting in anticipation. Then he began to move very slowly. As I felt the head of his large cock slip past my outer lips I gritted my teeth, waiting for the pain.

Please wait for image to load

I pushed upward, helping him get his cock into my pussy. He wiggled his hips, shifting his cock from side to side as he tried to move deeper. I grunted.

"Are you okay?" he asked as he paused.

"Yes, yes, don't stop, please," I gasped. A moment later he began to move again. Inch by inch his large cock slipped deeper into my virgin pussy. When he reached my hymen, he paused again. I felt the large head stretching the thin membrane.

Ric leaned down and gently kissed my lips and then pulled away and stared into my eyes. His eyes went back and forth as if looking for something. Maybe he was looking for an affirmation that I really wanted this. I stared back with a determined look. "Fuck me," I said firmly.

He pushed forward with a thrust of his hips. "Ahhhhh," Ric gasped.

"Ahhheeee," I hissed through clenched teeth. There was a moment of pain, but it wasn't bad. The feeling of his cock deep inside of me made up for the little bit of pain. Suddenly I had his entire cock inside me.

We lay motionless for a long time, our mutual heavy breathing causing the bed to move. When Ric pulled back and looked into my face, he saw me smiling. He also saw incredible lust and love in my eyes. The realization suddenly dawned on me; my brother was fucking me. He had his big cock all the way inside my tight pussy. I could feel the walls of my pussy pulsing, massaging his cock in anticipation of the fucking I knew was coming. "Fuck me," I whispered again.

Ric smiled and slowly began to pull out. I almost screamed "No." But he had no intention of taking his cock out of me. When only the head remained inside he pushed back in hard.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" I gasped in pleasure. I could feel every inch of his wonderful cock as it slid past the clinging outer walls of my pussy. "Yes, yes, yes," I gasped. He grunted and began to move in and out ... slowly at first, but soon his hips began to move faster and faster. My hips responded, lifting up to him and taking everything he had to offer.

Please wait for image to load

I could feel the head of his long cock hitting the back wall of my pussy each time he thrust into me. When he pulled out I suddenly felt empty, I and used the heels of my feet to pull him back. Our lips sealed together in an amazing kiss as our passion grew to the boiling point. His tongue was deep in my mouth and his cock deep in my pussy. We were connected at both ends. I have never felt closer to anyone in my life, nor do I think I ever will be. He had me, heart and soul.

I pulled away from his searching lips and gasped, "I'm going to cum."

"Me too," he answered. With that his hips began to move even more rapidly.

My hips matched his thrusts, as I felt pleasure begin to consume me. Suddenly the most incredible orgasm I have ever had washed over me like a giant ocean wave. I couldn't think as every nerve in my body began to fire in sequence. I vaguely heard him scream over the cries from my own lips. Then I felt his sweet juice begin to fill my pussy. That only served to enhance my climax as it went on and on. It felt like a hose had been opened in my pussy as my brother's cum filled me and then began to run out and onto my bed. But I didn't care.

That moment was the sweetest moment of my life and one I will never forget. But it wasn't our last sexual encounter, not by a long shot.


Chapter 2

Ric and I began a relationship that is just as passionate now, five years later, as it was the first day. We love each other more each day. We are truly lovers, friends, and soul mates, and I can't ever imagine living without him. The relationship started out like a cyclone and has only gotten stronger. We could hardly keep our hands off of each other. Along the way we have experimented and taken risks that make me tremble when I think about how crazy they were. Things like fucking without protection. I want to have his babies someday, but not before we can move in together and live as husband and wife.

We fucked that first time and many times after without protection. That has caused many worrisome weeks waiting to learn if I've conceived. We both hate rubbers and, at the time, there was no way I could go to my mother and ask to be put on the pill. Could you imagine the questions I would have to answer or at least lie about?

Regardless of the risks, I love the feeling of Ric's warm cum being pumped inside me and then dripping back out. It is a part of him that only I can have. I only wished that I could carry his cum with me all the time.

As I said, after our first time having sex, we were insatiable. We found ways to be together sexually as often as possible. Besides fucking, I also love to kiss Ric and he loves to kiss me. Even when my parents are around sometimes we have been able to slip into another room or dark corner and kiss. It is generally a spontaneous reaction from both of us. I'll see him looking at me with that look that I know is pure love and I will return it and suddenly we are hiding somewhere and sucking each other's tongues.

Another thing, Ric seems to like to peek in on me when I am in the bathroom. It was kind of funny since he could have me whenever he wanted (as long as our parents were not around). I thought it was cute and endearing.

He would stand at the door watching me and stroke his cock. Most of the time I would invite him in before he wasted his cum on the floor. Then there was the time out in the woods ... well, let me tell you about a couple of those escapades.

My parents had gone to bed one night and I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth when I saw Ric watching me.

Please wait for image to load

When I saw him in the mirror, I said, "Why don't you come in here instead of jerking off in the hallway?"

He hurried into the bathroom and closed the door. We tried to be quiet since our parents were just down the hall. I went over to the shower and turned on the water to mask any noise we might make. Then I stepped into the tub and knelt down. "Come on, hurry," I said.

Ric stripped off his jeans and hurried into the shower, now as naked as me. Without hesitation I took his throbbing cock into my mouth. He tasted so good.

Please wait for image to load

Up to that time, the first few times he came in my mouth, I would spit out his cum. I'm not sure why since the residue in my mouth didn't taste bad. But after those couple of times I always swallowed. I have grown to really love the taste of his sperm. It is slightly salty, but always rich and creamy. I think I might be addicted to it now.

I didn't suck him off that time in the bathroom ... I wanted his cock inside me. We quickly got out of the shower and I leaned over the sink where he put his cock deep inside my pussy. I moaned in pleasure and pleaded, "Fuck me, fuck me hard, Ric." He did.

Please wait for image to load

His cock felt so good in my still very tight pussy. I could hear him moaning in pleasure and pushed my hips back to encourage him to fuck me hard. His movement increased and he pushed into me as deeply as he could. Within seconds I felt my first climax coming on. It started in my curled toes and rocked up my body, making my pussy quiver. My knees grew weak as the waves of pleasure consumed me. I could feel my pussy contracting around Ric's throbbing cock. That must have brought on his climax because he began to climax soon after.

As always, when his juice blasted into my pussy, my climax grew stronger. The feeling of his sweet juice filling my hole brought me to another peak. My legs felt like jelly and I could no longer hold myself erect. As soon as his cock slipped out of my pussy my knees buckled and I went to the floor.

Another time, we went for a walk in the woods one warm Sunday afternoon. When we were out of sight of my house, Ric put his arm around me and we strolled through the shaded forest talking quietly.

Please wait for image to load

Soon Ric stopped me and we shared a warm and wet kiss. It felt just as good as the first time we kissed.

Please wait for image to load

As always, his kisses made me hot. I pulled my lips away and knelt on the leaf-covered ground. With trembling fingers I opened the zipper of his jeans and reached inside to find his already swollen cock. A moment later I had it inside my craving mouth. I moaned as I tasted the sweetness of his swollen cock head and the slippery juice dribbling from the opening. The forest quickly filled with the sound of my sucking mouth and our combined moans. Ric's hips began to move back and forth in time with my pumping hand. I could feel the head swelling in my mouth, and I knew he was getting close. Wanting his cum, I pumped my hand faster. It got the result I was looking for. He moaned loudly as his cock began to shoot his sweet juice into my mouth.

Please wait for image to load

I remember some of it slipping out of my mouth and dripping onto my dress. But I forgot about it until my mother mentioned that I had something on my dress. With reddened face I hurried to the bathroom to clean the spot. But later I giggled when I thought about the secret she knew nothing about.

It isn't only me sucking Ric ... no, he loves to eat my pussy as much as having me suck him. I remember the first time well. It was not long after we first had sex. I was in my bedroom lying on the bed, thinking of him and playing with my pussy. Before I could climax, I sensed that someone was in the room. When I opened my eyes I saw Ric standing there naked, holding his hard cock.

Please wait for image to load

My shocked face quickly turned to a smile when I realized he had been watching me masturbate. I closed my eyes and began moving my fingers on my pussy again. It was much more exciting with him watching me. I slipped my finger into my no longer virgin cunt and moaned. As I began to move it in and out, my hips began to squirm.

I could hear Ric breathing heavily. Then suddenly I felt him crawl onto the bed. I figured he wanted to fuck, so I opened my legs for him. What a shock I got when I felt him kissing down my stomach until his lips were inches from my very wet pussy.

A moment later I felt his tongue on my cunt and I almost climaxed right then and there.

Please wait for image to load

I spread my legs and gasped as his searching lips licked my pulsing cunt. Then he began to suck and tongue me like a madman and I loved ever minute of it. His lips and tongue were everywhere. Unfortunately it was far too exciting to last long that first time. I grabbed his head and wrapped my legs around his back and began to climax. My hips moved so frantically that he could barely keep his mouth on my pussy. It was incredible. He was a master at finding all the right spots. His tongue was alive as he moved from my hole to my clit and back again. He even managed to get his tongue into my tight little asshole. That's when I began to climax for a second time ... or was it just one long climax? I couldn't tell. Any way you look at it I was in heaven.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.