The Dinner Party - Cover

The Dinner Party

Copyright© 2008 by expatdad

Chapter 2: After Dinner Adventures

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: After Dinner Adventures - A dinner party set in Harare, Zimbabwe, where white female guests comprise the desert course!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   True Story   Zoophilia   Incest   Interracial  

"Ma'am."

Sally Harkness looked up from speculating how her youngest daughter was fairing with Igwe's notorious eleven inch cock. There was an army sergeant standing to attention near the entrance to the room.

'Hmm, now that looks like a real brute of a man, ' she thought.

"Yes?"

"The lady who prepared the meal has asked me to request you come to the kitchen."

Sally was annoyed and irritated that her reverie should be disturbed over some minor domestic matter, but she could hardly expect the Military Attaché to deal with such matters. She wondered at the lack of organisation of the French embassy staff that resulted in her advice being sought. It really did not make any sense at all.

"Just what is the problem?" she asked.

The army sergeant looked confused. Sally sighed and stood. Excusing herself she walked out of the room. She shivered as she past the sergeant. He was like a gorilla, with big muscular arms, and legs that could have been tree trunks. She pulled her thoughts together and tried not to think of the muscle dangling between his legs behind those army shorts. Then she realised she did not know where the kitchens were.

She turned to the sergeant in time to see the lust on his face as he looked her over. Her nipples hardened virtually instantly at the recognition that this brute of a man was lusting after her.

"Where are the kitchens?" she asked, regretting the way the army sergeant's face had quickly resumed its bland passive immobility. She much preferred to see the open lust that seemed so easily to show on the faces of African men.

"Follow me, ma'am," the soldier bowed and moved past Sally. She followed, regretting that army shorts did not fit more tightly. As she walked behind him all her feminine senses seemed to focussed on the muscular black animal marching in front of her as though on parade. Her nipples seemed to harden further as she took in his scent, his size, and his strong muscles. She wondered what sort of man had the strength of character to hammer new African recruits, and fantasised at what it most be like to be at his mercy.

He paused at a doorway, turned to Sally and waved her through. Sally nodded and passed through, acutely conscious of the closeness of the man. Inside the kitchen a tall African woman turned to greet her. Sally was taken aback at the woman's poise and expensive dress. It was a very colourful wrap around tied with an elephant shaped diamond broach. She had expected a round dumpy African matron as cook, not this elegantly dressed and she realised quite attractive woman.

She was thrown off course, and her irritation at being called away evaporated and curiosity took over her thoughts.

"I understand you wanted some advice?"

The woman smiled.

"I wondered what Ibo would say to draw you away."

Sally looked confused, and looked back at the sergeant. He was grinning and rubbing his crotch lasciviously. Sally's heart started to beat faster.

There was a rustling sound behind, and she turned back to the woman and was shocked to see her dress was around her feet. In a moment's glance she took in the woman's body. She was tall, but not lanky with a fully developed and shapely body. Long black legs that seemed to rise forever to a bare crotch; the lady's hips were full and round. Her breasts were remarkably full and prominent, unlike so many African women this woman was vibrant, healthy and her breasts reflected that.

She had a long neck, high cheekbones and dark lovely eyes, and instead of tight curls, her hair was long, lustrous and wavy. In that moment the woman had walked up to Sally and rested her hands on Sally's waist.

Sally was surprised and little stunned at the turn of events. Sally sought to pull away but the African woman held her firmly.

"What's going on?"

She looked back at the sergeant, and her eyes widened at the sight of his hand gently stroking an exposed thick length of cock. Her eyes focussed on it and her breath caught in her throat. The African woman reached for Sally's face, and turned her back to face her.

"Never mind him. I trust you enjoyed eating the food I prepared?"

Sally was even more confused. "Yes, it was lovely but..."

"No but's! I want you to return the pleasure you took at dinner, by giving me pleasure now in return."

"But..."

The light slap silenced and shocked Sally.

"I said no more but's..."

The hand that had been caressing the side of Sally's face, looped behind her head and pulled. Sally found her face smothered by a large black breast. The lady had used her other hand to lift up one of her full breasts, urging a nipple into Sally's mouth.

Sally took the already hardening nipple and started sucking on it as though it was the most natural thing in the world. She had not had much experience with women and none before she had come to Africa with her husband, but she knew how she liked her own nipples to be nuzzled.

"Good girl, that was not so bad was it?"

The hand on the back of her head held her firm giving her no opportunity to reply. Sally worked the nipple, using her teeth carefully and working hard with her tongue. There was an audible popping sound when Sally's mouth was pulled away. Then her pretty face was presented with a second untouched nipple. She needed no encouragement to take it into her mouth. She was too absorbed to see the grin that passed between chef and sergeant.

"Ok Sergeant Ibo, you can strip her now."

Sally hardly heard the words so hard was she concentrating on the still strange feeling of sucking on another woman's nipple. The words sank in as she heard the African approach in a thrill passed through her. Then his hands were at her dress pulling it off her shoulder and down her sides pinioning her arms.

She felt a strange sensation pass through at the feeling of being restricted. Then fingers were popping free the clasp of her bra, and her full breasts tumbled free. Immediately the woman leaned down and clasped one of her breasts. It was a firm, but not painful grip.

The sensation of the warm woman's hand fondling her breast was very pleasant and her nipple pressed into the woman's palm. Then she became distracted as the dress was pulled down to her hips.

The African behind her moved close and his hands came around her, pushing aside the chef's hands. She felt hard, calloused male hands roughly grip her full mounds, and her vulva flooded with hot need.

"Down Boy!" the chef snapped and to Sally's surprise the African sergeant released her breasts.

The woman leaned forward and soft hands replaced the hard male hands fondling her breasts. It was a strange contrast and she regretted the departure of the sergeant's rough hands, but the woman's hands had a sure, deft touch. She whimpered when the sergeant's hands dropped to her waist and then started pushing her dress over her hips. His actions were rough and urgent and the sight of his aroused cock came back to her. She wriggled her hips eager for the moment when the brute would ram himself into her.

She knew he was too impatient and aroused to care for other than his own satisfaction and creamed herself in anticipation of the rough rampant ride coming her way. Her panties were not so much removed as shredded by the strong soldier and she stuck her bottom out towards him.

The chef pealed with laughter at the eagerness of this proper white wife to be ravaged. Then she pushed Sally away and used her hands to lift herself up onto the long preparation table. She caught Sally's eye then slid her thighs apart. She watched Sally glance down then quickly look away, and grinned.

"Come on, honey, I think you know what I want."

Sally swallowed, and licked suddenly dry lips.

Then strong hands gripped her shoulders from behind and pushed her forward and down. The chef laughed again as her fingers curled and gripped Sally's hair and pulled her forward.

"Now lick, white bitch!"

The words were lost on Sally as the hard rubbery length of cock rammed between her legs seeking an opening. She spread her legs wider and waved her hips eager for the entry. She gasped in relief as the black cock sank home. The hands in her hair tightened and she shot her tongue out to lick the pussy of the woman who had arranged this delightfully exciting scenario.


Reggie sauntered along the corridor and into the dining room.

He glanced at Vicky Carlisle; she had a slight flush to her cheeks, which only enhanced her natural, almost ruddy good looks. He wondered how much wine she had enjoyed. Thomas Harkness and his pretty daughter Emily were also at the table. Pierre Lacombe was opening a fresh bottle of red wine. A number of Africans had filtered into the room; they were bodyguards, and chauffeurs mostly gathering as the meal ended to see what enjoyment they could make of it while their betters were distracted by the after dinner sex.

"Mrs. Carlisle, if you would come with me please? Your husband has something he would like you to see."

Vicky looked up, surprised to see the African sergeant standing there, and wondered what he had to do with her husband, who had after all gone off with the Arabs to review those stupid reports that everyone thought were important.

"Mrs. Carlisle?"

Vicky looked at the wine in her glass, she felt warm and cosy, and suitably inebriated and disinclined to move. Pierre glanced between them and misunderstood Vicky's hesitation.

"It will be safe to go with him. Here in the embassy your safety is guaranteed."

He did not notice the smirks on some of the African faces.

Vicky felt mild annoyance that this man should think her afraid! Determined not to be thought of as afraid, she had seen little to be afraid of since her arrival in Zimbabwe, she pushed herself to her feet.

"This way Madam," the African sergeant led her off down the corridor.

Vicky took time to note the ornate plaster moulding, a painting of Napoleon, and a large landscaping of presumably French countryside.

The sergeant opened a door in the corridor and waived her within. Vicky nodded and stepped into the room, and was immediately aware that her husband was not in the room. She turned to see the African sergeant locking the door behind them, and stepped backwards away from him.

He turned and saw the sudden worry on her face.

"Trust me Mrs. Carlisle. This is something you need to see."

He moved to the hanging tassel of a long line of drapes and pulled. Some sort of motor must have operated the drapes and they slid smoothly open.

Vicky's hand rose to her mouth in shocked horror as she looked through the revealed window into the next room.

Her husband had been splayed across and table and three of the Arabs were holding him down across it. The regular humping thrust of one of the Arabs behind her husband left her in no doubt of the act taking place in the room beyond.

"Oh God!"

Vicky wanted to put her hand over her eyes to blot out the sight, but could not tear her eyes off the obscenity in front of her.

"I am sorry Mrs. Carlisle, but I felt this was something you needed to know about."

"I needed to know about this! My husband is being raped! You should stop this, not bring me to see it."

Reggie looked through the window.

"I am not certain he is being raped!"

"How can you say that? My husband is not gay. He is normal. Those filthy Arabs are abusing him."

She purposely avoided looking through the window.

"But your husband has a hard on."

Vicky could not stop herself from glancing through the window. It was true! Underneath that table her husband's cock was hard and long, bobbing in response to the thrusts of the Arab behind him.

"Oh God No!"

As she watched the Arab behind her husband tensed and jerked, and then started shivering and trembling. She trembled as she realised she was seeing a man spend himself inside her husband!

The Arab stepped away and his member was wet, shiny and shrinking in length. Her husband struggled in the grasp of the men holding him as a second Arab with a hard fully erect cock stepped up behind him. Vicky watched mesmerised and horrified as the second Arab aligned himself behind her husband and pressed home. She bit her knuckles as her husband squirmed in the hands holding him, but was he really struggling very hard?

He hands seemed to stretch and flex and she could see his cock was clearly hard. Her husband surely could not be enjoying this?

Reggie moved up behind her and his strong hands grasped her shoulders, holding her steady.

"He's not ... he's not gay ... really he isn't."

"He would not be the first gay man to marry to hide his real inclinations."

Reggie's words hit home. Worry creased her pretty face. Surely it could not be true? She wondered at her husband's behaviour in the past. The small things she had noticed and dismissed as quirks.

Reggie moved closer and she sensed his strength behind her. Normally she would not allow a man other than her husband to get so close, but at the moment she was confused and disturbed.

Another Arab moved to the head of the table. His cock was also hard and erect and he was waving it in front of her husband's face. She could not hear the words being spoken, could not hear the threats being made against her if her husband did not do what they wanted. All she saw was her husband's eyes close and his head bob forward and accept the cock into his mouth.

"Oh No! No, no, please nooo!"

"I wonder if you ever experienced a real man?"

Reggie's hands caressed her bare shoulders and he stepped forward so that his loins rubbed against the soft round curves of her bottom. Vicky wanted to pull away but the length of cock pressing into her bottom was thick and warm, and her doubts about her husband had thoroughly unsettled her.

"What are you doing?"

The body behind her felt warm and comforting and very male. Reggie's hand slipped lower and cupped her sensitive breasts.

"Oh No ... please don't touch my breasts..." Her breath was raspy and caught in her throat as the black hands fondled and caressed.

She tried to push away from him but the African held her close. She cursed her breasts. They had always been her downfall. When old man Garner had first fondled her breasts in that haystack her virginity had been lost half an hour later!

Now an African was fondling her breasts and he was having just the same effect old man Garner's fondling caresses had on her. Her knees were already weak and a hot flush suffused her loins. Her nipples had shot erect, and she moaned as tingling sensations shot through her.

"Please let my breasts go..."

It was a weak plea. Perhaps Reggie was right? Perhaps she needed a strong masculine man experienced at lovemaking? How could she ever trust her experiences with her husband again?

Reggie's hot breath was on her neck and his lips nuzzled her soft skin. When he released her she found herself regretting it. He walked over to the hanging tassel and pulled. The drapes slid closed blotting out the obscenity of her husband pleasuring Arab men. He turned towards her with eyes raised.

"Was I right? Was that something you needed to know about your husband?"

Vicky swallowed and nodded. "Yes ... thank you ... I can't believe what I have just seen!"

"Understandable. I understand western women do not like their men to be gay?"

Vicky shook her head. Reggie dropped his hand and unfastened the buttons of his shorts and took out his cock. It was long thick and hard.

"Ohh..."

Vicky stared at it as Reggie gently fondled and stroked it.

"So do you want a real man?"

"My ... my husband..." her voice trailed away as she glanced towards the drape covered window.

"Yes indeed, your husband..." and then Reggie was advancing on her.

Her knees collapsed under her as Reggie's strong hands swept her up and laid her down on her back on the carpet in one swift easy move.

"Ohh!" she gasped.

And then her skirts were being swept up as the lusting African grasped and tore at her underthings. The African was hungry, impatient and rough, and so masculine.

"Ohhhh ... ooooooh!" she moaned as that black length of his slid up into her already wet channel.


Meredith sat back with a satisfied smile. Her tongue ran around her mouth savouring the rich man juice that had recently spurted and surged through her mouth into her hungrily sucking throat.

She looked up at Moshe with quiet satisfaction at the look of dazed satiation on his dark features. Women had far more power over men than men liked to think, even black men with their dominant ways.

Moshe stirred himself and looked down at the pretty white wife kneeling at his feet who had worked so hard to bring him to orgasm and greedily devoured his seed. He had needed that. A quick release so that he could savour and enjoy to the maximum his plans for the evening.

He elbowed himself back up to a sitting position an reached across for the small silver bell resting on the nearby mahogany side table. He give it a quick shake and its clear tinkling tones disturbed the quietness that had encompassed the room following his spurting orgasm. Then he sat back and wondered how Meredith would react to what was to follow.

The large double doors that led into his bedroom swung open and Angelique Lacombe swept gracefully into the room. Her glance took in the kneeling white woman, and her current master lying at repose on the sofa. His long thick cock exposed and glistening.

She caught a glimpse of herself in the room's large walled mirrors, and with quiet serenity that was stark in contrast to the wild beating of her heart and the wet mush between her legs, she walked gracefully into the room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.