My Mother's Son - Cover

My Mother's Son

Copyright© 2008 by jackieoh

Chapter 7: Exciting Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Exciting Day - For me at least, this story preserves the beauty of the loving relationship. I also think it is sexier for it's truthfulness.A mother shows her son the way to sexuality by exhibiting her body, her lingerie,, and the ways of sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

The diary entry brought back memories of the single most thrilling and exciting day of my life, bar none.


DIARY: "C has reached puberty. I've been worrying how to handle it. Now it is upon us. Hope I am handling it openly. Should help him get through with as little stress as possible. Just wish I were sure. He probably needs his dad, but I'll have to do. It appears that he had his first ejaculation last night. Well, his first and second. I've explained and think I made him comfortable. Time will tell. But of course, everyone survives it. I feel so close to him today."


The neighborhood gang was playing a game of touch football late in the evening. By the time it became dark it had become a giggling mass of bodies wriggling in bunches on the grass. At one point I found myself pressed tight against Mary Jane. I had a new feeling. We were on the bottom of the heap of writhing bodies. For the first time, I experienced the thrill of a rising erection pressed tight into the soft mound between a girl's legs. I was baffled. This had happened before but this time it was accompanied by a warm feeling of tingling excitement that suffused my entire body.

As the pile of people rolled off us, I lingered there. Mary Jane struggled for a moment then stopped. We were alone. In the darkness, our faces were inches apart. She moved toward me and I kissed me on the lips and put her arms tight around my neck. I was taken by surprise. But the thrill vibrated even more through my young body. Now I was in no hurry to move from this comfortable position on top of my friend. Slowly, she moved against me. The soft curves of her young body felt delicious.

Mothers began calling for their children and at last it was just four of us; me, Mary Jane, Carla and Sally. We chased fireflies for awhile and then the two older girls Mary Jane and Carla started kidding about playing a kissing game. The eighth graders were two years older than me, fifteen. They were very experienced from my viewpoint. I was still protesting against kissing girls, at least officially. Unofficially I was curious. But I protested and pretended to run away from the girls. I let them catch me and the led me to the steps at the back of Carla's house.

We talked in hushed tones and they teased me about the things I didn't know about girls and kissing and sex. The cicadas were making a lot of noise in the hot summer night air and the stars were bright and plentiful overhead. Carla went in the house and returned with a coke bottle to use as a spinner. She also brought a tube of lipstick which she and Mary Jane shared and then offered to Sally. When she declined, they offered to put it on for her and she relented and let them ceremoniously apply it to her pursed lips.

"You can go first, Sally, since you're so sweet on him!" Carla said.

"I am not!" she protested.

"We better get away from the house. Your Dad might come out," Mary Jane whispered.

We moved down by the fence and sat in the grass.

Sally took her turn and wrapped her arms around my neck. I felt the lipstick slide over my lips. She wasn't good at kissing yet, but gave me a quick kiss to the amusement of the others.

"Come on Sally, give him a good one, that wasn't good enough!" someone said.

Sally tried again, the embarrassment showing as she endured the watchful older girls.

"Did he cop a feel, Sally?"

"NO!" she snapped. In the distance I heard Sally's mother call her and she leapt up and darted toward home.

"I probably should go, too, I said," starting to get up.

"Not yet, Charley, not yet!"

They spun the bottle again and Carla sat next to me facing the opposite direction and leaned in front of me for my second kiss. She was much better at it. Carla had big breasts and was just slightly overweight. She felt wonderfully soft all over as she took me in her arms and pressed soft, moist lips to mine while she snuggled her breasts against my chest. My arms went around her as she rubbed her tits against me and our lips ground together.

"Cop a feel, Charley!" Mary Jane giggled, she thought that was the funniest thing anyone could say apparently. But I dutifully put my hand on the large boob and squeezed. Carla shoved my hand away and grunted something against my lips. My first painful rejection by a girl!

"You're a pretty good kisser, Charley. Who has been teaching you this?" Carla said, as she broke away.

The girls kissed each other for a moment, which really got them giggling and then it was Mary Jane's turn with me once again.

This time I kissed her back, enjoying the tingling from my lips to somewhere in my groin. We rolled back on the grass and resumed our positions from earlier. Mary Jane was definitely the best kisser, even I could sense that. She also had the most delightful technique of pressing her body against mine. I had had an erection from the time that I touched Carla's breast and now Mary Jane was rubbing against it with a soft but lithe tummy and bringing me to a raging stiffy.

The next shock was that Mary Jane pushed her tongue between my lips and contacted my tongue.

I felt as if struck by lightning. What on earth was happening? I felt truly different. We lay a little longer. I didn't know what should be happening, but I knew I enjoyed it. We lay there, tongues dueling. She giggled against my lips.

Then it happened.

A warm moisture spread between us. I thought I must have wet my pants and the anguished embarrassment overwhelmed the pleasures. I leapt up. My pants were soaked. The wide wet spot cooled rapidly against my stomach. I really wasn't sure what had happened. It came upon me so quickly

There were so many embarrassing things about life in those days that it was just one more that drove me crazy in public. I ran for home.

I crept in the back door hoping to avoid my mother. But of course, she would take that moment to be coming out of the bathroom and my rush brought me right into her arms.

"Oh, honey, I was just going to call for you.! Where have you been to this time of night? The TV says a storm is coming." She babbled on as I tried to keep my wet middle away from her and get free to go hide my shame.

"I brought us a movie to watch! What's the matter?" She finally realized I was trying to get away.

"Nothing," I hurried to reply. "Just need to go to the..."

"Ohmigosh! You're all wet! What happened? And your face; what's wrong with your face? It's all blotchy. Have you been in poison ivy?"

"Nothing, Mom, I'm alright, just let me go..."

"Ohhh, ... O.K. Why don't you take your shower? Here, give me your clothes and I'll take care..." I could see that something had dawned on mom about what had happened to me.

There was no way around it. I surrendered. She unbuckled my pants and pulled them down my legs. My shorts followed and they caught on my extended dick which had risen once again.

She looked up at me and then helped me off with my shirt. Her eyes held mine a moment, full of compassion and devoid of anything resembling rebuke.

"Sorry, Charley, don't worry. Perfectly normal. Happens to everyone. Really. Believe me!" She hugged me carefully, avoiding our groins coming into contact, and finally let me run upstairs to the shower.

When I finished the shower, there were fresh pajamas on my bed and under them I found one of those books to explain sex to kids my age. I glanced through it briefly, looking at the explicit drawings. I had heard bits and pieces of it around the playground, of course, but this was the first time I had seen the whole thing laid out. I was having trouble facing it with my mother though. But she managed to make it easier. She stood in the door and smiled.

"That lipstick won't come off without some of my cream. Here, let me..." she rubbed with a tissue and some white cream I recognized from her bedroom.

"It would be nice if you trusted me to read the book with me, but if you don't want that, I will understand."

And so we sat together and read some of it with her explaining with pictures and diagrams as we went along.

"But, then ... she put her tongue out." I said, by way of explanation.

She laughed, briefly. "Yes, well, she's a year older, isn't she? You'll find that you like that later, I think. It's part of expressing love, real love." She couldn't help laughing.

"I liked it! It was just surprising. Don't think I did it right. Could I practice with you?"

"Eeeeek! Oh, I don't think that's a good idea!" she laughed. Then she looked at me seriously. "Serious?"

I nodded.

"If you do that with girls your age, you will probably scare them. It's really for later."

"Well?" I knew I could still win by playing dumb.

She looked heavenward for a moment, then turned with a giggle. "O.K. Just once! Show me what happened."

I knelt beside her and pressed my lips against hers and jabbed my tongue at her lipstick-coated lips. It was clumsy. And I could feel her suppress a giggle.

""That's good, honey. But ... well, like this."

She turned me around and put her arms around me and cradled me in her arms. Her soft lips found mine and I tasted her lipstick as she moved her lips gently against my own. Then the tip of her tongue touched my lips, very lightly. I opened my mouth against her lips. Her tongue pointed out a little further and moved along my upper lip, then slipped into my mouth. That lightning bolt I had felt earlier occurred again. From head to toes, I was one live wire of trembling electricity. She pressed her tongue deeper.

"You should move your tongue against mine, if we were doing this seriously, but 'how was that?'"

"Oh, great! That's what it felt like. Sorry I didn't do it right." It took my breath away, this French kissing. I was a tingling sack of nerve endings sitting next to my mother.

We talked about a couple other things. Perhaps we were both coming down from some excitement peak.

"I think I could do that better," I said, hopefully.

She laughed and held her lips out to me.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and began a long and passionate 13 year-old's kiss. I tasted the lipstick, long and happily. Her lips tasted better than any sweet I had ever eaten in my life. I lingered, moving my lips against her full sensual lips. My tongue was eager, but controlled, as it tentatively touched the inside of her lips, then found her tongue. Our tongues played and began a dance which strictly speaking, was in forbidden territory.

I felt her suck briefly on my tongue as I explored the warm moist cavern of her mouth. Of course it was all in the line of duty for a lesson. Every nerve ending in my body was alert and tingling. My dick was once more hard and jutting through the opening of my pajamas. The first bolt of lightning hit nearby, just as she decided to stop me.

"Oh, wow! You're going to be something, my Charley!" She beamed at me, her smile broad and her hands firm in pushing me to a safer distance.

"Was it O.K?" I wanted to know.

"It was VERY O.K. Did you feel the bolt of lightning?"

We laughed at that as I nodded my head with wonder.

"One more?" I urged.

"We mustn't overdo, Charley." she said, but since she didn't pull away, I initiated another spine tingling event. As my tongue slipped across and tasted her lower lip, I recalled Mary Jane's advice and copped a feel. My hand landed over the beautifully shaped pear of her breast neatly cradled in the perfect cup of her brassiere. I didn't dare squeeze, but just left it there for the duration of the kiss which ended when she quietly guided my hand away and left it just below her breast. I fondled the band of her brassiere about an inch wide beneath the cup.

She really didn't' like lightning storms and I could see the hint of tension in her face. Another lightning flash lighted up the entire neighborhood and she pulled me close. The lights went out and she held me there tensely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.