My Mother's Son - Cover

My Mother's Son

Copyright© 2008 by jackieoh

Chapter 2: Beginnings

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Beginnings - For me at least, this story preserves the beauty of the loving relationship. I also think it is sexier for it's truthfulness.A mother shows her son the way to sexuality by exhibiting her body, her lingerie,, and the ways of sexuality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Aunt   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Come on, big boy, let's take our shower!"

We raced upstairs, laughing and stumbling.

At the bathroom door, I threw off my clothes and turned to watch her stepping out of high heels at the door of her closet. She hung up the blue suit jacket and the light behind her silhouetted her breasts through a plain white silk blouse. The snap at her hip was loosened and the skirt fell to the floor and I watched as she retrieved it and hung it in the closet. The blouse followed and she was standing in a full white slip with lace at the top and bottom. I think it was that moment when I fell completely in love with my mother. I mean not like motherly love. I mean full blown love. I just adored the creamy softness that she had standing in that pretty slip with dark bands of stockings barely visible. She unsnapped the garters through the slip and the perfection of her legs was spoiled by the slumping nylons as they slithered part way down her legs.

"Do you mind?" she giggled, turning to me. "Can I have a little privacy, here?" she laughed and shooed me into the bathroom. "Get the water ready, young man!"

I dragged my eyes away and soon the steam was rolling from the shower stall. I waited in the rising steam, writing my name on the glass over and over until the door opened and the lower half of my mom appeared.

The triangle of hair was dark and curly and I could see the split between her legs through the soft curls.

This was the ritual when we were going to an opera or another event together. We were loud in the echoing shower room, laughing and playing together.

"You scrub my back and I'll scrub yours!"

She turned to me and I filled the cloth with soap suds and reached up to her shoulder blades and began making large swirls over the marks left by her bra straps. She felt gorgeous, or sensuous, or delicious, I can't remember what word I would have used, but she was soft and smooth and wonderful. I washed over her generous hips and then watched the suds cascade over the cheeks of her bottom. I drizzled some on the split between her buns and made her laugh.

"Now cut that out!" she said softly, with a smile.

I knelt on the floor and scrubbed up and down her legs, my hands coming up to just touch between her legs.

"Mmmhhh!" she said, indecisively, then parted her legs just a tiny bit and I pressed the length of my hand between the warmth of her buns.

"Good. That's wonderful. I can do the rest!" She parted her legs and took the cloth from me. "God, but you are good at that!" she laughed.

I wasn't sure why, but I knew that I had enjoyed the feeling of her flesh warm around my hand as she stood for that brief moment with my small hand exploring her secrets.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.