The Cabin - Cover

The Cabin

by Mandy

Copyright© 2008 by Mandy

True Story Sex Story: They only have stollen momments and this one is high in the snow cap Montana Moutains. Their passion is the only thing they feel...

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Light Bond   Safe Sex   .

The snow falls melodiously outside the cabins window as she looks out. The blaze of the fire warms her, the cabin is snug and cozy, but she still wraps her arms around her self. and looks out at the frozen beauty...

the crackling sounds of the fire and his soft breath is all that she can hear. The Forrest is a mix of pine and deciduous trees, the plump dark green of the snow covered pines and naked skeleton, standing strong as there branches are line with snow...

it's quite, nothing stirs ... Its peaceful here, she ponders as the sun moves from behind the clouds ... transforming the landscape in front of her. It sparkles. she is captivated...

her eyes are drawn to the icicles' that hang from the veranda ... the sun lights them ... she almost cries at the beauty that surrounds her ... high in the Montana mountains...

she experienced a new a peace. She giggles at herself in silence as she does not want to wake him ... he lays naked, warmed by the fire.

She looks at her self wild and disheveled by the nights pleasure ... they did not even make the bed ... she sighs ... there is time...

She wants a bath ... to soak her body in its warmth ... Looking at the bath, its old and deep...

she likes it's feet ... it reminders her all that is simple and pleasurable ... her hands turn the tap, she hears the pipes grown, she wonders if they are frozen and as if on cue ... they splutter and come to life ... she smiles

Mmm bubble or oils, she thinks ... oils ... they will make her skin soft for his touch and bring the fragrance of rose to her body...

She peaks out the door ... to him. She looks at his naked form ... She smiles ... he is still sleeping. she is glad the loud groans of the plumbing did not disturb him ... she smiles softly...

She pull his jumper from her body, now naked ... she shivers, the fire not quite reaching here ... she wraps a towel around her body and looks at the filling bath...

there is time ... she sneaks to where her bags lay and opens them mm what to wear...

she laughs at how much clothing she travelled here with and thinks a overnight bag filled with lace would have done ... but today she is determined to at least venture outside ... she digs though her things ... mmm as she holds them up ... red or blue lace? ... mmm she looks at her jumpers ... blue. She thinks;

she tosses them to the side ... she rummages ... hummm there they are! as the matching panties fall by their partner...

Her thoughts return to the bath ... mmm it should be done ... the room now warmed by the steam and filled with the soft scent of rose ... she lights the candles ... the towel falls and her toes are above the water. Mmm she sighs ... as she feels the warm water slowly cover her body as she lowers herself in ... she closes her eyes...

Her mind now quite and content ... her body relaxed with the warmth...

Her mind wonder ... the events of the last couple of days since they arrived at the mountain...

her body slowly wakening. she smiles ... he is not even here to touch her and she can feel his touch on her body...

She stretches out in the bath ... the warm water laps at her breasts ... her mind on him

She thinks to when she first open the door to the cabins it was small and cozy ... she placed her laptop on the table by the window ... Perfect she thought at the time... ( she has not even open it ... other than to play her music), she returned to the car to help with the rest of the stuff, her and his luggage and boxes of food...

the almost frozen air hits her face and tingles her nose ... she pulls the scarf tighter around her and runs over to him ... she smiles ... he looks at her and takes her into his arms ... kissing her nose... "go inside I'll bring these in" ... she grabs at some bags... "brrrrrr" she whispers and returns...

throwing the bags by the bed ... its large and has a rout iron frame. she blushes ... she knows his thoughts when he sees it! ... fire that is what is needed ... the fire place is already stacked, she throws in the match ... it catches ... and roars into life...

She looks around and walks to her bags ... Some candles and the fresh flowers she had brought with the supplies will bring this place alive...

The kitchen is no more than a stove and sink under the window ... she smiles at the fall of the green check material the hangs from the bench that acts at doors ... it all so quant ... she remembers what the man had told her ... the generator is old and will need refueling in 10 hours ... she marks the time...

The small kitchen table with 2 chairs, sits in the middle diving the lounge from where she stands.

The door open and snow works it way in along with a chilled breeze ... she smiles at him and tells him to wait ... he is not to walk in with those wet boots ... she kisses him and takes the box. she smiles and his eyes travel to the bed ... he looks at her and raise his eyebrow. she knows what he is seeing ... She blushes... "the bags" she tells him.

He returns and removes his wet boots and hangs his coat to dry...

Tea she asks...

He walks over to her and takes him in her arms ... his lips press firm on hers... "this is the warmth I desire.". She melts into his arms ... and returns his passion...

She gains her senses and pushing him a back a little and giggles ... she looks at him softly... "warm by the fire ... she tell him and I'll finish here" ... his answer ... he slowly removes her jumper and watches as his action reveals her lace...

She goes to protest but as his lips find her neck,

she is lost...

"Good idea", he whispers and takes her to the fire, there cloths now in a pile they move there naked bodies to each other ... she sits him down on the floor his back to the coach she moves over him.

Lowering herself on him ... His eyes close as he feels her warmth surround him.

Her legs wrap around his body.

Her lips touch his skin.

She moves

Her body holds tight to his as the fire make their sweet glow.

Her breast rub lightly against his skin, her hair falls over him...

Her leg wrap tighter, her hips drop.

He is deep in her.

They closes their eyes and feel the passion consume their bodies

She moves slow deep circles ... her breath soft on his neck...

Deep and soft she moves in rhyme, she does not stop till she feels there bodies shake and there moans soften...

they hold each other ... he whispers..." mmm babe"...

she smiles and looks softly at him all she can do is nod her head and catch her breath ... she falls into his arms and rest her head on his shoulder ... holding him to her...

She looks at him and ask... "hungry"?

He kisses her hard ... she giggles and grabs his jumper pulling it over her head.

She tells him to sit and enjoy the fire and hands him his book ... she will make tea.

A soft moan brings her mind back to the bath ... her own hand had slid in between her legs ... feeling her own heat ... she cumms quietly and smiles to herself ... mmm the water is cold ... and he is hot...

Stepping from the bath she dresses blue lace and her own jumper the one that sit of her shoulders and her blue jeans ... pulls up her hair and lets some of it fall...

Mmm she is hungry!...

The warm smells from the kitchen stirs him from his sleep ... he starches in front of the fire ... he watches her...

"Good morning" he says

She returns "good morning sleepy ... breakfast is ready"

He dresses only in pants and joins her with a kiss ... she smells soft and sweet

She tells him that the owner had told her of a natural hot spring behind the cabin amongst the trees and later today they should go ... she smiles softly at him.

Their chat is comfortable and entertaining

As he washes up! ... she readies herself for the cool day out side ... Excited to be walking amongst such beauty.

The crisp air hits her face and chills her. She wiggles her nose and pulls her coat around her. brrrrrrrr but she loves it ... the deep grays of the naked trees against the stark white of the fresh snow, the deep olives of the pine...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.