Chatting With A Stranger - Cover

Chatting With A Stranger

by Sheena Denise

Copyright© 2008 by Sheena Denise

True Story Sex Story: Some deep personal thoughts on a chatroom conversation I had last night. More like a mini-story

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   .

The Internet is an amazing thing. It can take us anywhere in an instant. It can take us to amazing sensual heights, or to our darkest deepest fantasies. I suppose that's how my story started. I still can't decide whether it's an amazing sensual height, or if it's a deep dark fantasy.

I guess I should start by telling you a little about myself. I'm 23 years old, white, five foot six inches tall. I have dirty blonde hair, and green eyes. I'm pretty busty, and feel somewhat sexy with my 36d-26-35 body. I've never had a problem attracting men. I'm somewhat adventurous, and I'm always thinking of ways to expand or explore my desires and fantasies.

I had recently been living with my boyfriend of two years when I decided to end the relationship. I felt like we were going nowhere, and I was tired of his attitude toward me, and life in general. Our sex life wasn't anything to write home about either. He never considered my feelings or my needs, it was always him first, well that was about to change for me.

After moving out, and moving back home with my mom and my brother, I got a job, started hanging out with a few friends and basically took things as they came.

I had recently found a stack of porn dvd's in my brother's room when I was looking for something else. I was kind of shocked but I wasn't surprised, and I took a couple of them and watched them.

I'd never seen a porno before, and I was really kind of amazed at how they showed everything so graphically. I was also amazed at how beautiful and sexy all the performers were, especially the black men.

I wasn't exactly in the deep south but about everyone I knew, including my own family was a little racist. I'd never really drawn on any feelings of my own about blacks, mainly because I'd never really been around any, But as I watched the black men on the screen I felt myself getting very excited by their bodies and their dark skin. I'd never would have imagined the spell of seeing these dirty dvd's would put over me.

It stayed with me constantly, during the day, at night, in my dreams, in my fantasies. I was constantly thinking of black men.

I began looking at interracial sites online, looking at newsgroups that specialized in interracial, or black men. I finally entered some interracial chatrooms.

At first all i seemed to get was men wanting pics or phone sex, and although some were tempting I just felt like I was looking for something different. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted but I knew I'd know it when I saw it.

I jumped from various chatrooms, and eventually entered some of the more sexual type of chatrooms, and that's when Kevin approached me in whisper. His chatroom name was very powerful and sexual. It was simply "Black Cock".

I felt very drawn to his name. It was like it had a magical meaning to me. His conversation started normal but as time passed it was getting very sexual, and it made me feel naughty, and somewhat nasty to be chatting like this. A couple of times I felt my warning sign go off that I shouldn't be doing this, but I was excited and it made me feel very sexy to be chatting like this. I got so excited every time he told me how big and thick his cock was, and when he told me he was stroking himself as he looked at my pics I begin touching myself under my nightshirt.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.