Return to the Stars - Cover

Return to the Stars

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 50: Sle'tu and Stan

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 50: Sle'tu and Stan - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  



Sle'tu burst into her quarters and threw herself across her bed. Thoughts raced through her mind. What am I feeling, why is my body acting this way? Did Stan actually say that he found me attractive? He has never made any type of advance toward me, he has always treated me with utmost respect. We are just good friends. I mean we are not even of the same race. How could we have sex even if we wished to? I've never even desired sex. My body has been used for it many times but I never desired it. In fact, I hated it each time I was forced to have it.

Sle'tu rolled over on her back as her thoughts continued, I do find him wonderful to look at though, I just never thought of him in that way. He did say that he found me attractive after all. Sle'tu slipped her finger under the waistband of her thong and lifted it to expose her womanhood. Her pussy was smooth and hairless for the Ban'lu did not grow hair and the folds of her outer labia lips were deep black, just like her nipples and areolas. Kate did say that my body had been restored. I wonder if that includes the damage to my sex. Can I have sex if I desire it? I never gave it much thought before because I never desired to have a male Ban'lu even touch me, let alone have sex with me. I don't think even Kate could have fixed my womb. It was too badly damaged from repeated abortions and abuse, not that I even have the desire to have children. Still it would be nice to be able to experience sex just once, sex that I desired and even initiated, her thoughts continued. With a sigh, Sle'tu got up, took her clothes off and headed for the shower that the Zaflan had installed in her sleeping quarters. She took a cold one in an attempt to clear her head of thoughts of sex.

I guess I will go see Kate and ask her about this. If anyone knows she will, Sle'tu thought as she stood under the cold downpour of the shower. She finished her shower, got dressed and headed for the Zaflan quarters to question Kate.

Most of the Zaflan were out helping at various duties. Only a few were in the sleeping quarters and most of them were asleep with the exception of Stan. He was lying on his bed mat with his eyes closed when a voice whispered in his ear.

"May I join you?"

Stan opened his eyes to see Emma kneeling over him.

"Sure," he said sliding over so that she could snuggle in beside him on the bed mat.

They began to fondle and rub each other as the fires of passion ignited. This was not the first time Emma and Stan had shared sex, As soon as things had calmed around the palace they had coupled just as Stan had said. It was not long before the two of them were involved in fucking and they did not see the door to the sleeping quarters open nor the silhouette of Sle'tu highlighted in the doorway. Quickly Sle'tu backed out of the door and shut it, but then opened it just enough to stick her head through and she watched them as they engaged in sex. At first sparks of a new emotion flooded through Sle'tu, those of jealousy, but then she reminded herself of Zaflan ways. They did not couple to make babies, but purely for pleasure and they shared their bodies with each other, not staying with one person but having sex with whom ever they chose. She had even heard of two Zaflan females pleasuring each other.

Ban'lu males had sex with multiple females too, but it was always with the aim at getting each female they had sex with pregnant. Sle'tu watched in fascination at the different positions Stan and Emma got into and when they finished having sex and snuggled against each other in sleep, Sle'tu closed the door and quietly walked down the hall back to her rooms.

Although Sle'tu had been very quiet so as not to disturb Stan and Emma, she had not seen Kate watching her. Kate had followed Sle'tu's gaze and watched as the woman observed Stan and Emma having sex. She saw the look of desire in Sle'tu's eyes and face and guessed that that look was for Stan. When Sle'tu closed the door to go back to her rooms Kate got to her feet and followed.

Sle'tu had no more than shut her door and started across the room when there was a knock on her door. She turned, retraced her steps and opened the door to find Kate standing in the hallway.

"Hi Katelyn. I'm not really in the mood to visit right now," Sle'tu started.

Kate ducked under her arm walked across the room and plopped down on the couch before she spoke.

"Sle'tu, I think we need to talk," she said.

Sle'tu shut the door walked over and sat in a chair that faced the couch. "Ok Kate, but what do we need to talk about that can't wait for another time," she asked.

With no pretext, Kate got straight to the point. "I saw you just a moment ago watching Stan and Emma have sex, Sle'tu. I also saw how you looked at, I can only believe, Stan. You have the desire for a more than casual friendship with him don't you?"

"I don't know what you mean Kate. It must be lost in the translation between our languages." Sle'tu said.

"Don't try and be coy with me Sle'tu! You know damn well what I am talking about," Kate returned. She cocked her head to one side and smiled at Sle'tu. "Now, do you want to talk about it and maybe let me help you get what you want or not?" Kate finished.

With a sigh, Sle'tu started telling Kate about her feelings. "Yes, I find Stan attractive and yes, I find myself thinking of what it would be like to have sex with him. This is the first time in my life that I have had these feelings Kate. Never before have I even wanted sex. I have been used for men's pleasure many times. I'm certainly not a virgin but this is the first time I have really wanted it to happen. In addition here I am, wanting sex with a man who is not even of the same species as me. First of all, I'm not sure... ," She glanced down at her womanhood and then continued, "I'm not sure that I am even functional down there."

Kate chuckled but then placed her hand over Sle'tu's in reassurance, "You are functional down there Sle'tu. As the doctor that healed you, believe me you are functional if you wish it. You can even get pregnant if you desire. I fixed that too. As to the fact that Stan is of a different species than you, well, in case you didn't notice, we Zaflan are of many different species/races and yet we have very good sex with each other. Stan cannot impregnate you that is true, unless you both take a certain medication I have but then I don't really think you are looking for him to get you pregnant, are you? I was afraid you disapproved of having multiple partners because Stan and the rest of us will always be that way and your attempt to change that would be futile."

Sle'tu looked at Kate for a moment dumbfounded. "You fixed my womb too? I can actually conceive? Oh Kate, that is wonderful. Now if I could just find a man I wished to get pregnant with. No, not Stan. I would like to have sex with him though, and no, I wouldn't expect him to fuck me exclusively. On the other hand, he has never made a move toward me. He has never touched me in any kind of sexual way. He has simply been a good friend. Now that I think of it, he probably doesn't even desire me."

Kate squeezed her hand before saying, "Stan would never make the first move Sle'tu. He likes you way too much. I have heard him speak of you in glowing terms but he would never make the first move. He knows of your past Sle'tu. He knows how much you have been hurt both physically and emotionally. He would never think of jeopardizing your trust by making sexual advances."

Tears began to form in Sle'tu's eyes, "Then it is hopeless. How can we have sex if he won't even make the first move?"

"Who says it has to be him that makes the first move Sle'tu," Kate said and winked.

Sle'tu sat motionless for a moment deep in thought, never had a Ban'lu woman initiated sex. It had always been the males who did that. But now that I think of it, there are a lot of things in this new way of life I am putting into practice that females never did before.

She looked into Kate's eyes and said, "Tell me more."

Kate chuckled and then described what she would do to seduce Stan if it were her. The two women began to plot and little did Stan know but he did not stand a chance of resisting.

Two days later Stan and Sle'tu made their customary tour of the community, viewing the progress that had been made and pointing out areas where further progress was called for. Stan noted that Sle'tu was unusually quiet, not that she did not talk to him but she was not her usual self. He shrugged it off and attributed it to her being deep within her own thoughts. They finished their tour and just before they parted, Sle'tu asked him to please come to her quarters in two hours because she needed to talk.

Two hours later Stan made his way to Sle'tu's quarters. He stood in front of the door and knocked.

A muffled voice spoke from inside, "Come in, the door is unlocked."

Stan tripped the latch and prepared to lecture Sle'tu about the dangers of leaving her door unlocked. He did not see the guard stationed at the end of the hall watching his every move. As he stepped into her room all thoughts of lecture were instantly forgotten. He closed the door silently and locked it then took a closer look. The interior of the room was lit by only candles that flickered and burned in many different places giving off a wonderful scent.

Stan looked around in the subdued light and did not see Sle'tu anywhere. Then out of the corner of his eye, he saw a momentary flash as the bathroom door opened and then the light was extinguished. A female servant scurried across the room and smiled as she passed Stan but said nothing. She let herself out of the room closing and locking the door behind her.

"Hi Stan. Thank you for coming," a sultry voice addressed him from the darkened bathroom.

"Of course, I came. You asked me to, but what is all this?" Stan asked as he looked around the room once more.

He did a double take as Sle'tu seemed to drift toward him wearing an almost transparent white negligee'. The material was fastened around her neck and seemed to almost float over her breasts and the rest of her body ending just below her womanhood. It was transparent enough to reveal the outline of her body, yet dark enough to conceal her feminine charms. It was tantalizing and seductive to the extreme. Around her neck was a choker necklace made of clear sparkling stones that flashed brightly in the flickering candle light. When she reached him, she placed her arms around him and pulled him close. Ban'lu could not kiss in a normal fashion because of their beaks but they had a long tongue and she used it to lick Stan in the ears and all over his face in the Ban'lu style of kissing. She pressed her body tight to his and smiled in satisfaction as she felt him start to get hard against her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.