Return to the Stars - Cover

Preview

Return to the Stars

by Gene_S

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Mult, Consensual, Rape, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Science Fiction, Incest, Brother, Sister, Aunt, Group Sex, Safe Sex, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Cream Pie,

Science Fiction Sex Story: Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Introduction

It is my intention to make this a stand alone story. That having been said it does contain terminology and some of the characters from my earlier stories in this universe. The characters speak words and use terms and sayings that are from the Earth race, the Vigger race and the Mulaye race dependent on where their parents originated from. One example of this is the words God and Zol which are interchangeable.

Gene_S

Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would.

Tes would not return to the stars she had responsibilities here in the community that required her presence and leadership. Her descendants would though and that thought made her swell with pride. Her ancestors had come from the stars and now after the death of Maj her cousin, Tes was the only surviving member of the Mulaye race. She and Mist of the Vigger race were the only survivors of the original six people that had started this community known as Zafilk.

All of her lovers, except Mist, and most of her sons and daughters had died in the final battle with the killer robots. Their sacrifice had preserved Zafilk though and Tes had been instrumental in building it from the demoralized broken community it was then to the thriving one it was today. She cast one more glance into the sky and smiled before she entered the operations center.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.