Return to the Stars - Cover

Return to the Stars

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 44: Emma's Training

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 44: Emma's Training - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

The next day the training began. The robot came forward and handed the weapons it had fashioned for Emma to her. It had made a strong bow with deadly looking bolts and a quiver for it. It had also fashioned a wicked knife and a long sword that was perfectly weighted and though light to handle the blade was razor sharp. The team had decided to delay their explorations for a few days as Isha trained Emma. The rest of them practiced each day to keep their skills honed but then relaxed around camp for the rest of the day and visited.

Isha was not as harsh in her training as Ziva had been training her but she was very harsh just the same. Each day they hiked and ran until they were at very limits of sight by the vision glasses and then trained for hours with Emma's weapons before hiking back to camp. Isha would leave Emma when they were a few hundred yards from camp and watch closely as Emma sought to sneak up to camp undetected.

Isha taught Emma to ignore small hurts and pain. She taught her how to fashion camouflage from the available materials of the terrain they found themselves in. The first time Emma tried to sneak up on them she raised her stomach and womanhood up off the abrasive grasses and dirt until Isha had called out to her.

"You better get that cute little butt of yours down before I put an arrow in it Emma." And to emphasize her threat an arrow appeared, sticking in the ground beside her. Instantly Emma dropped to a low crawl position and squirmed away from that area on her belly before Isha could make good on her threat. Isha was an excellent marksman with her bow and Emma knew she would not hesitate to put a shaft in a non killing area of her derrière.

Emma willed herself to ignore the pain from the many cuts and abrasions that covered her semi naked body and continued to worm her way closer to camp. When she was still twenty yards from camp Isha told her stand up and come forward. Emma followed Isha's order instantly and walked into camp. Isha looked the woman as she approached. Emma was covered in cuts and abrasions from crawling through the grass and small patches dirt of the surrounding terrain. Trails of blood trickled from a few of the deeper ones.

Taking Emma by the hand Isha led her into camp. "I think maybe she needs your services Kate," she said.

Kate got to her feet and came to face them. "Hold still Em I'll fix your injuries," Kate said and touched one finger to Emma. Emma felt the now familiar tingling sensation and watched in never ceasing amazement as her injuries closed and then vanished totally. The powers her new Zaflan friends had never ceased to amaze her. "Now come join us in a meal. That is enough training for today," Kate said looking at Isha.

Each sleep period Emma crawled into her bed with Ava and promptly went to sleep. She was physically exhausted after her training each day. Emma had been in good physical condition before her training had commenced but she had discovered muscles that she never dreamed even existed on her and all of them ached. Emma had trained with the other Lanaii but the training they had received was more about the use of weapons and not nearly as physical as this.

"Did you have to endure this same abuse Ava mental, verbal and physical that Isha is putting me through?" She asked her sister on the second day of training.

"Oh yes," Ava answered with a smile, "Caprice was my trainer and I hated her during my training. Believe me though you will learn a lot and you will never have to be afraid of any creature or being again when you are done. At least you were able to have sex with Isha before her training started and so you know that she does not really despise you. I thought Caprice hated me and was being hard on me in spite." She looked down at Emma and grinned. Emma had fallen asleep.

"You'll survive Emma. You may not think so right now but you will, just like I did," Ava whispered more to herself than her sleeping sister and she then kissed Emma's forehead softly. Ava snuggled up to Emma and went to sleep herself.

Emma had changed in the few days of her training. Instead of the young girl dependant on her sister and others for protection Emma had become s self confident woman. Though they were very sore right now she had developed muscles she had not even been aware of before. In just a few days her stride and poise had changed. The muscles of her body rippled and shifted in graceful movement each time she walked or even moved. Emma was also sharply aware of everything that happened around her.

After another long day of almost brutal training Emma and Isha returned to camp. As they sat around eating Stan made an announcement. "Emma you have trained enough for now. We need to press on. Sleep well everyone for tomorrow we leave." Stan finished. Isha stood and walked over to Emma.

"Congratulations your training is finished, at least for now. I hope you do not hate me too much for what I have put you through the last few days Emma. I would like very much to have sex with you again whenever you wish it," Isha said and kissed Emma gently on her lips before returning to her place.

The following day they broke camp and boarded the aircars. As they flew the terrain below slowly changed from rolling grass covered hills dotted by clumps of trees to jungle choked with vegetation when they had been flying for almost twelve hours they came to the ocean. Unlike the one by the Lanaii this ocean was dotted by islands as far as the eye could see. The islands ranged from tiny ones that barely stuck out of the water to large ones that rose steeply from the ocean and were several miles in diameter. Stan consulted with the team and they agreed to make camp on the shore and begin exploring the islands the next day.

The sleep period was uneventful but early the next day that changed. Roxy came into the tent room and knelt down beside Stan gently touching his shoulder to waken him.

"Boss," she whispered, "I think we better get up because there is a force of many men in the surrounding jungle facing us. They are trying to be quiet and are just watching at this time."

Instantly Stan was awake. "How many? Where are they now?" He asked.

"I don't know how many exactly but we, Shakti and myself, estimate over a hundred. They are at the edge of the jungle and surround us on all sides. There are none in the water that we can make out," Roxy finished.

Stan climbed out of his bed and hurriedly got dressed. As he did he spoke, "Time to get up people it looks like we have a developing situation."

The others rose and quickly dressed before accompanying Stan out the tent entrance. They disbursed taking cover where cover was available in the camp and by the aircars. Stan, Kyle and Katelyn remained standing side-by-side.

"Who ever you are in the surrounding jungle we are aware of your presence. Let us talk and forgo any acts of aggression," Stan said.

A voice spoke from within the jungle though Stan could not see its source.

"I am prince Ka'al of Kartum heir to the throne, most magnificent and glorious. Giver of life and bringer of death, greatest warrior who ever lived. Father of many sons and owner of many female breeders. You are on our lands and in our kingdom. Discard your weapons, bow to me and beg for mercy. You will be permitted to live and serve me if you surrender or you will be killed."

"Arrogant fuck isn't he," Kate said softly out of the side of her mouth in the Zaflan language to Stan.

Stan ignored Kate's comment and replied, "We are sorry to encroach upon your land. We will leave immediately and peacefully."

"You will not be permitted to leave. There are only three warriors among you and the rest are just female breeders. I do not know why you have armed them nor do I care they are insignificant. The only reason I will permit you to live is because you are of an unknown breed in fact breeds since I think you are not pure but made up of many different species. I would learn more about you and my warriors will conquer your homeland. Surrender to me and make a gift to me of your females. I will keep the men as my servants and the females as my breeders rather than making them available to all," the voice spoke.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.