Return to the Stars - Cover

Return to the Stars

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 28: Sex Slave

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28: Sex Slave - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Kylee's guide led her across the square and up the same road, that Stan would later walk. The house she was taken to belonged to Yusa and was next door to Torack's. Kylee was assigned as one of Yusa's two personnel attendant slaves. Their job was to be Yusa's constant companions. In order to perform her new job Kylee needed to be trained. The first thing that needed to happen was to break her stubbornness so that she would be totally submissive and receptive.

Led into Yusa's home and into a room with another examine table, Kylee was placed face up with a number of straps on her arms, legs, and stomach so that she could not move. Her legs were secured so that they were spread wide. The dildo buried in her pussy was plainly visible along with the cord that led from it and vanished into her asshole. Another cord trailed from her ass and disappeared up her butt crack. Both of these cords were attached to the plug that had been inserted into her anal cavity. Kylee watched helpless as a collar was snapped into place around her neck. She still managed to wiggle her butt from side-to-side until Manika, Yusa's handler, began whipping her stomach and thighs making their tender flesh glow red. Finally, she ceased moving rather than suffer more pain.

Her right and left outer labia lips being injected with Ruhibber drug caused Kylee to begin her struggles again but as the drug took effect; her struggles slowed, and then ceased altogether. Her eyes became glazed and her thoughts began to drift as the drug-induced euphoria took over. Her vagina became warm and wet as her arousal increased. Her labia lips were enlarged with the Ruhibber that had been injected into them and they became larger and puffy as they were filled with blood she was pumping into them as her arousal increased. The walls of her vagina itched and burned in reaction to the drug flowing through them. Malika dropped his pants and roughly grabbing her hair turned her head to the side. He pressed his member to her closed lips.

"Open," he ordered. With the threat of further beating and nothing to gain by refusal, Kylee did as ordered. Her lips formed an O, his hands twined in her hair holding her motionless while his member slid in and out, and fucked her mouth. When he came she swallowed every drop he provided and then licked him clean.

Yusa approached from behind accompanied by Dina her slave and deactivated the dildo imbedded in Kylee's pussy. At Yusa's nod, Dina slid the dildo out of Kylee's sheath. Yusa placed her hands on Kylees's swollen labia lips and spread her open until her inner sex was plainly visible. Dina then began to slide the dildo in and out rapidly until Kylee began to moan and attempt to force the dildo deeper inside her. The thrusting dildo helped ease the burning itch in the walls of her vagina. She climaxed shaking like a leaf in a breeze and a long duration, low pitched, moan rolled from her lips as her other lips were held open. The dew of her climax coated the internal walls of her vagina and the outer lips of her labia, further easing the itch. When her orgasm passed, Kylee relaxed her hip muscles that had been straining against her bonds and settled against the table again motionless. The sexual needs that the Ruhibber had induced appeased. Kylee remained, still strapped to the table, as the three of them left.

They returned four hours later to again inject Kylee with Ruhibber. This time the straps that secured her stomach and thighs were removed and thus allowed her to move the center of her torso. She again serviced Malika with her mouth. Yusa spread her pussy open and Dina began thrusting the dildo in and out, Yusa pressed her thumb to Kylee's clit and began to rub it in tiny circular motions. It felt like jolts of electricity were being radiated outward from her clit. These jolts soon surged through her entire body making it tingle. Her nipples became instantly stiff and erect, her breasts began to shake, and she moaned loudly as she climaxed. Tremors rolled through her stomach, sex, and thighs as they convulsed with a will of their own. Her hips rocked back and forth wildly in a bucking motion, shudders of ecstasy rolled through her lower stomach, and sex in time with her multiple orgasms. When her orgasms had passed Kylee ceased straining against her bonds and slumped weakly onto the table. She was physically exhausted and the burning fires within her had been extinguished. With one last moan of pleasure, she slipped into slumber her mind floating on the drug-induced euphoria.

This procedure continued every four hours for two days until Kylee became addicted to Ruhibber and the need to have sex that it induced. On the morning of the third day she was set free from the table and seeing the two syringes, grabbed her pussy and welcomed the slight sting as Dina injected their contents into her labia lips. These injections, much different than the ones they hooked her on. This Ruhibber had been modified so that she did not have the terrible craving for sex. The slightest stimulation though would activate her cravings and cause the itch that was only quenched by having sex. Whenever she was stimulated, her vagina became warm and very wet inside. When the programming was completed, Kylee became quickly and easily aroused by the mere touch of her pussy, and had to have her vagina filled at least once per day. Only one injection per day was needed of this modified Ruhibber.

Now that she was addicted to the drug, her training to be one of Yusa's sex slaves commenced. Yusa watched intently as Dina started Kylees's training. Each morning both women flopped to their backs side-by-side and presented themselves for their desired and needed injections. Kylee offered herself freely to either Yusa or Dina whenever they suggested sex for this helped alleviate the need and burning itch she felt inside her vagina. In a few hours, the need and itch returned. She was equally willing to deliver oral satisfaction to either woman also because this too helped to satisfy the craving she felt.

At first, she satisfied Yusa alone but then Dina joined her, and they serviced Yusa together. After Yusa had been satisfied, the two women learned to embrace each other and satisfy their own needs. Kylee learned every inch of Dina's body. She quickly learned what sent Dina soaring into orgasm and where to apply it. She could play Dina like a beautiful musical instrument bringing her to climax repeatedly until the woman was so exhausted she could not move. Dina learned Kylee just as well and was equally skillful at pleasuring her. Yusa enjoyed watching the two women pleasure each other for hours at a time until they both collapsed from physical exhaustion covered in sweat and exuding the heady aroma of sex from every pore.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.