Return to the Stars - Cover

Return to the Stars

Copyright© 2008 by Gene_S

Chapter 17: The Light Show

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: The Light Show - Her dream had become reality. Tes looked into the sky above and could just pick out the flicker and shine from the object high in the sky. The object was the giant spaceship that orbited there. For most of the two-hundred years Tes had lived, she had dreamed of returning to the stars and now though she would not go herself her people, the ones she had helped to create, would. This is the story of their adventures.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

That evening when they returned from the sight seeing tour, Terra took Ziva into the restroom with her.

"Will you do a favor for me Ziva?" Terra asked.

"If I can," Ziva returned.

"I want to see what you look like without clothes ... Please," Terra pleaded.

Taken aback Ziva answered, "I guess so but may I ask why Terra?"

"You'll see," was all Terra answered.

The crew and officers of the ship had agreed to wear skinsuits whenever they were around the Serome since the Serome wore robes whenever they were together. That Terra had not been wearing hers when they first met was a fluke. Terra did not like wearing a robe when she was in the fields claiming she liked the feel of the various plants against her naked skin.

Ziva removed her skinsuit and stood naked in front of Terra. Terra slipped the dress she was wearing over her head and so that she also stood naked. Ziva saw that indeed Terra had grown breasts but they were unfinished ones. Terra looked at Ziva's body, first at her breasts and the black areolas that capped them, then at the navel in the center of her stomach and finally at Ziva's vagina with its black labia lips. Terra then looked at herself, at the two breasts that sprouted from her chest with no areolas and nipples, at the extra set of nipples below the breasts she had grown. Her belly had no navel and where her pussy should be was just smooth blank skin.

Ziva's eyes grew wide as Terra's skin began to ripple and flow like melted plastic. First areolas and nipples just like her own began to take shape and form on Terra's breasts. The extra set of nipples faded and slowly disappeared altogether. A hole formed in the center of her stomach and took the same shape a Ziva's navel.

"May I," Terra asked as she knelt and then bent forward for closer examination of Ziva's vagina.

Ziva just stared at Terra and said nothing; she did however manage a nod granting permission. Terra reached out, ran her hands over Ziva's sex, and gently pried her labia lips apart to look inside.

With a frown, Terra stood up and looked a Ziva. "That is far too complicated for me to duplicate without an explanation from you as to its use. Would you please tell me what it is used for?" Terra innocently asked.

Ziva turned red but when she looked into Terra's eyes, she saw only innocence and sincerity in them. Ziva described her vagina's function and the various parts inside and out Ziva watched in speechless fascination as a duplicate of her own pussy formed between Terra's legs.

"So your males stick an appendage in here and that is how you mate and conceive?" Terra asked.

Ziva laughed, "Yes that is one use for it but we also use it to obtain great pleasure without conceiving. She placed Terra's hand on her clit. This is very sensitive on us and when rubbed makes us get very wet inside and when stimulated to a certain point causes a warm feeling to flow through our entire body."

Geez, how do I explain a climax to a woman who has never had one, and never even had a vagina for that matter, Ziva thought.

"It's a strong emotional reaction in us brought on by either ourselves, which I will explain at another time, or our partner. I don't know how else to describe it," Ziva tried to explain.

"Are you describing an orgasm? Something you experience at the peak of sexual stimulation?" Terra asked.

"Yes, yes," Ziva said with an expression of relief flooding onto her face. "But how do you know of orgasms?" She asked.

It was Terra's turn to blush and smile. "We may not have any men around here but that does not preclude two women from pleasuring each other. These are my stimulation points," she said as she showed Ziva two tiny almost invisible slots, one on each hip.

"One simply inserts a finger into each of these and wiggles it around. The hole inside is connected to sexually activated nerves," Terra chuckled. "Now that I know, it is a simple job, I will just cause the same nerves to branch inside me and connect to the internal end of the, what did you call it, oh yeah the clit," Terra chuckled and closed her eyes.

A moment later she opened her eyes and said, "Done."

"If you don't mind my asking why are you doing all this?" Ziva asked.

Terra smiled and answered, "Promise not to tell."

"I promise," Ziva said.

"Then I will tell you, it is because I intend to have sex with Ulric," Terra said in a matter-of-fact answer.

"Got the hots for him do you," Ziva said and laughed. Ziva remembered the times she and Ulric had fucked and was sure that Terra would not be disappointed. She said nothing about her and Ulric but patted Terra on the arm. "Well I've seen the way he looks at you and I don't think you will have much trouble seducing him, especially now that you have all the wonderful equipment to do so. You do look delicious even if I do say so myself. After all it is an exact copy of mine," Ziva snickered. "I might even seduce you myself."

Ziva leaned forward and kissed Terra. "Have fun," she said grinning, "and now if you are done looking at my naked body, I will get dressed, and go see if I can get a little from Taran." Ziva stooped, pulled her skinsuit back on, and at the same time Terra slipped her dress back over her head.

The two women went back into the other room and the four of them went to an entertainment center that Terra knew of. As they walked in the door, each of them received a helmet. The four of them sat at a table put on their helmets and joined hands. The helmets fit over their entire heads and covered their eyes. Terra pressed a button on her helmet and then put her hand in Ulric's once more. The four of them joined as a team in virtual reality. They took amusement rides together, rode on a boat down raging rapids, Jumped from the top of the dome and plunged toward the ground only to slow just before they hit and land light as a feather. They ran through a strange looking, at least to three of the four, forest-holding hands. They romped and played tag with each other and many other activities. The hours rushed by and at last, Terra broke contact with her hands and removed her helmet.

She pushed the button on the table and when the scenes instantly went black, her companions removed their helmets also.

"Did you enjoy that?" Terra asked.

When her three guests nodded affirmative, she smiled. Terra leaned over and whispered into Ziva's ear and as her whispers continued Ziva's head began to nod vigorously and a grin came to her face. Terra got to her feet and the other three joined her as she made her way to yet another building. They entered the door into what seemed at first to be a pitch-black hallway. She led them down the hallway and when they reached the end, they turned right and entered another door.

When they had closed it behind them, they found themselves in a dimly lit room with a long counter that ran the length of one wall and had a number of drawers under it. Wall-to-wall bed butted up against the other three walls with three sides of the bed edged by large pillows. Terra opened one of the drawers and removed four set of fingerless gloves.

"Put these on please and don't worry about the extra finger hole," Terra requested.

The gloves were made of some type of very soft material that covered the palm and the back of the hand. They gloves were made up of small patches of material in a multitude of colors and when the closures were pressed together at the wrist the gloves were held on securely.

"What is this place?" Ulric asked.

"You'll see," Terra cooed and smiled slyly. She then said to Ziva, "Are you ready."

Ziva nodded yes and the two women slid their fingers down the closures that held the two men's skinsuits together. The suits opened and Ziva slid the suit from the shoulder of Taran while Terra did the same to Ulric. They knelt down, removed the men's shoes, and slid the suits from their legs leaving both men naked. Ziva removed her skinsuit at the same time as Terra slid her dress over her head and both women kicked off their sandals, allowing Ulric for the first time to see Terra nude after her transformation and he sucked in his breath.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.