Claudia Barters Her Ass

by Anal_King

Copyright© 2008 by Anal_King

Incest Sex Story: Claudia need a favor from her brother Dario. She's convinced he'll do it if she barters her ass!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   .

The following account was submitted to me by a Mr. Dario Caprino, a businessman who lives in Rome, Italy. It's his story of how he took advantage of his sister, Claudia, during a weak moment, which cost Claudia her ass.

The details of his story were mailed to me along with a disc containing one video showing Dario fucking his sister's ass, one afternoon in a hotel room.

I've been instructed by Dario to share this video with my fans, should they request it. Don't expect much; it's edited and only lasts 32 seconds.


In Rome, men are surrounded by beautiful women. When a man walks down any street, he can easily find twenty or more gorgeous women for every ugly one he may run into. That's not to say men in Italy won't try to fuck the ugly ones, too. We do. But with so many pretty girls to choose from, naturally, we don't bother with the not-so-pretty girls, unless we're really drunk.

As a man who grew up in Rome, you get used to being around so many hot women. It doesn't faze you anymore, which explains why most men prefer a challenge when it comes to picking up the ladies. And I'm not so different in that regard. Unlike a lot of men who seek just a regular challenge, I, on the other hand, was up for the challenge of all challenges: fucking my married sister's ass!

Wouldn't you, the reader, consider that a challenge not even worth pursuing because of its impossibility? First, Claudia is married. So that makes her unavailable not only to me but to other men as well. Second, she's my sister. That alone would guarantee my failure. And to top it all off, Claudia is aware of my carnal hunger for her sexy, round ass. So, is that a challenge or what, I ask you?

Claudia's been aware of my craving ever since we were teenagers. I openly ogled her ass whenever she walked around in her skin-tight jeans or when she was wearing her panties. Claudia is a woman who loves to accentuate her feminine curves, knowing how it affects me. She would give me that sparkling smile and clap her hands, when a bulge would show in my pants. Then she'd teasingly say things like, "I know what you want, DAH-ree-oh, but you can't have it." Then she'd walk away giggling like a little girl.

Claudia never seemed upset or disgusted knowing I desired her ass. I imagine most sisters would've cringed at having any sexual contact with their brothers. But not my Claudia, no ... she got some kind of charge from it. She knew she had me wrapped around her finger.

When we both got older and went out in the world to pursue our chosen careers, Claudia and I still got together for family functions. And at those get-togethers, she'd mercilessly tease me by pretending to drop something and then bend over to retrieve it. When she caught my stare, she'd come over to stand by my side and whisper, "Keep dreaming, DAH-ree-oh." She made a move to walk away but not before I clutched her by the arm and whispered back, "One day my sweet sister; your round ass will be mine." I let her go and she walked away swaying her hips like a model, knowing full well I'd be checking her out.

Well, they do say dreams come true. Not all the time, but some of the times. And mine did.

During the next year, Claudia had gotten married to a nice man. Marcello, Claudia's husband, was a bank manager and though his salary was considered decent, they still found it hard to save for the nice things in life since the rent was so damn high in Rome. Claudia worked as well, but it wasn't enough to even put them in the status of upper middle-class, in terms of European standards.

Because of their financial difficulties, which I wasn't aware of at the time, Claudia felt she had no other choice but come pay me visit and ask for a favor. I think you can pretty much guess what that favor was. "Money!" And a large sum of it, too.

It appears Claudia wanted breast implants. In fact, she's wanted them for quite some time. I knew about her desire to have larger breast. She talked about it a lot when we were growing up. She felt no man would want to seriously date a woman who didn't having huge boobs. That's when I would remind Claudia of her luscious, drool-forming ass. She'd laugh it off and say I was in the minority when it came to her ass. I can't imagine why. It's not big and fat in any way; it's smooth and curvy and just the right size for me.

So when she stopped by my office and explained her problem, I was sympathetic and knew what this meant to her. When Claudia told me the amount she needed to borrow, I was utterly shocked, never knowing that implants could cost so much. It's not that I didn't have the money, but I couldn't imagine two silicone bags costing that much. When Claudia saw my reluctance, she frowned for a bit, like what she was about to say was very difficult for her. Then, she leaned over to close the distance between us and said, "I'll give you what you want. Only one time and that's it."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.