Delightful Days With Double Sisters - Cover

Delightful Days With Double Sisters

by Ramprabhu

Copyright© 2008 by Ramprabhu

True Indian Sex Story: This is a true happening in my life. In one portion of our house two young sisters moved in. I loved them both, exchanged love letters with both. It was my first love and also theirs. I also did many love pranks with them including showing my naked cock to them. But beyond touching one of the girls once, I did not have any sex with them. I very much desired to marry one of them but it did not happen and our love failed. My only satisfaction is that their honor remained intact.

Caution: This True Indian Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Masturbation   Indian Erotica   .

This happened in 1989 /1990 when we lived in a common tenancy house. I have already written an earlier account about it under the title "NICE TIME WITH A NEIGHBOR WOMEN" which appears in this very site. I have referred to my sexual happiness with my neighbor lady Soundarya there. I had also said that she left that house when her husband was transferred to another place.

In their portion which is next to us, a new tenant came. His name was Parthasarathy and his family comprised of himself, his wife Alamelu and two daughters Prema and Priya, his aged mother and his old aunty. He was basically an astrologer giving predictions from horoscopes, but he also was practicing palmistry, numerology, gemmology, namelogy and vaasthu shastra connected to buildings construction. He was mostly using the verandah in our house where his customers will sit and hear his predictions. But many times he will also go outside or to outstation and do special Pooja for his customers to bring them good luck and solace for evil effects of their horoscopes.

His two daughters were aged about 17 and 15. They were what is known as "savalai" in Tamil which means the second child was conceived and born soon after first child and age difference is minimum. They were studying in 11th and 10th class respectively. Both were matured and wore pavaadai (big petticoat) and dhavani (short sari) which is the regular costume for our girls of that age. They were studying in the same school and usually go and return together. Mostly they will be found together in the house when studying or doing other chores. They will wear same coloured uniform for school and even in house their dress will be of same hue. They will also look very similar, same height and same build. Prema had slightly longer hair compared to Priya whose hair was more curly. But they would both double plait their hair and further throw the plaits over their shoulders to the front. So many times one would be confused for the other and it is difficult for anyone to find the difference between them unless one knew them at least for some time.

They will talk politely and also they were God-fearing type. Prema was a very calm type and compared to her Priya was more talkative and easy going. After they moved in, they became good friends of my sister. (I have two sisters. One was married at that time and was living with her husband elsewhere. Another sister was with us, and having completed her school education she was idle in home awaiting her marriage for which we were seeing alliance.)

From the day they moved in I became interested in them. They also noticed my interest in them and became responsive to me. Fortunately at that time in our house though there were totally five families, I was the only young man and similarly they were the only two girls of right age. Naturally we were attracted to each other. I will use every opportunity to see them and they would also find one reason or other to come within my sight. But in our multiple tenanted house privacy is next to nil and so we had to be very furtive in this. However whenever I was in the house those two girls will somehow drew my attention to them and we secretly enjoyed our love look for each other.

These two girls will be mostly found with my sister and usually in the evenings they will sit together and chat. They will also go to temples along with my sister. They were very talkative with my sister and my mother but with me they felt very shy and I was also feeling shy to talk with them. So we avoided talking and if at all we talked it was very short and only when essential. Also as a godown clerk I had long hours of work and I remained minimum time in house so my contacts with them was very less and infrequent.

Further at that time we were constructing a small own house in the outskirts of the city. Usually my father will supervise it but many times I will also go there to assist him. This also was one reason why I had contacts with them sparingly and sporadically. They will politely call me "anna" meaning elder brother and I will address them very generally and only very occasionally I used their names.

They were average students and usually many times they asked my sister to clarify doubts in their lessons. Where my sister did not know, she will ask me and I will clarify to them. I then used such chances to talk with them for a longer time. I will elaborately clarify on their doubts, very intensely looking at them and often smiling at them. I took all pains to impress them very much with whatever was my knowledge. They knew my purpose and secretly they relished it. They will raise some more doubts just to prolong my talk with them and encourage me further with their appreciative smiles so that I can go on and on. Many times even if they did not have any real doubt, they will come with some silly doubt and not letting go that chance I will patiently explain just for the sake of talking with them. My sister understood our game but she will just grin and keep quiet. At times she teased them by saying "his voice is not at all sweet — then why you girls want to hear him more and more — are not you fed up?". She also teased me by saying "beware of these girls — they want to sleep instead of studying their lessons —because your voice is like a lullaby to them they make you talk more and more to get better sleep". We enjoyed her bantering very much and laughed joyfully.

They were medium complexioned and very homely looking girls. They both had normal sized body. Prema was a little more fair than Priya. Prema had more fully developed and bigger tits and they were jutting very much behind her blouse and dhavani. Priya had more bigger and well rounded plump buttocks and when she walked her buttocks will sway nicely. They both were nice looking to me and I admired both, Prema for her tits and Priya for her buttocks. Though secretly I lusted for them and wanted to be more intimate with them, yet out of fear of my parents and theirs, I maintained correct distance and decorum with them. Only with my sister, I occasionally teased them by referring Prema as Breast Girl and Priya as Buttocks Girl (in Tamil Molaikkari and Kundikkari). My sister scolded me every time for it, but then she will also laugh with me later and we both carefully kept this within us. She understood my desire for them and teased me for it and I enjoyed it.

On some rare occasions when I was alone with any one girl and we were sure that none was seeing us, I will boldly stare and wink at her. Then she will look away but I would notice a secretive smile in her face and it made me happy. At times she would glare at me and warn me with her finger. But I knew it was done by her in mock anger and so I will only grin more at her. I was careful not to do such gestures to both when they were together because I felt then they both will get angry with me and thereafter both will avoid me. Each girl understood my passion for her (unaware that I was equally interested in the other) and it made her happy in a girlish way. So when either girl was sure that no one was around, she will unnecessarily make some noise or clink her bangles to draw my attention to her and when I see, grin and wink at her, she will giggle and run away.

In our house there was a washing stone in the backyard. Once Prema was sitting on it and Priya was standing behind her and she was combing and plaiting Prema's hair. I came to backyard for some work and I had to pass Priya. Her juicy buttocks tempted me. I ensured none was noticing us. I pinched her buttocks just once and rushed away from there. Later while returning inside I saw her. She glared at me and bit her lips but she could not suppress her smile when I looked at her with some guilt and fear. Seeing her smile I became bolder, grinned and winked at her. She ran away with a giggle.

Later one day I and Priya were alone in backyard. I took some boldness and told her "I am not able to sleep". She quizzically looked and asked "why?". I grinned and said "how can I sleep — my mind is always on your big buttocks". (I said in Tamil "eppadi thoonguvane — ennoda manasu eppavum onnoda gundu kundi maeladhan irukku"). Her face reddened and she threatened to tell my mother and sister about my misconduct. But I knew it was only a mock threat because while going inside she went giggling all the way and she purposely swayed her plump buttocks more than necessary and also purposely scratched them for me to see and feel happy about it.

One day I left home at 4.30 AM for some purpose and returned around 7 AM. At that time Prema was in the front of the house and she was drawing Kolam in the entrance of the house. (In our house regularly in the morning and evening Kolam (decorative design drawn in front of Hindu houses with white and colour powder) has to be drawn and our house being multiple tenanted each tenant will do it daily on a turn basis (known in Tamil as Murai Vasal). That day it was their turn.

In the front of the house there is a verandah and standing there I observed Prema drawing Kolam. She was drawing a nice one and she was squatting for it. I stood in the verandah and I had a side view of her buttocks and tits. Fortunately none was in the front side at that time so I ogled her beauty for sometime. She observed my look and blushed. Automatically she pulled her dhavani some more and fully covered her tits. I smiled and said in a very soft voice "it is very nice". With some confusion she said "what?". I said "yours — it is very nice". (I said in Tamil Unnodadhu romba nalla irukku). She blushed more because the way I said "yours". It carried double meaning in the sense that it referred to the Kolam she was putting and also to her tits where I was staring. I quickly added "I say about your Kolam only" so that my double meaning will not be lost to her. She went red in face and said with mock anger "anna — go away or I will call mother". I immediately left from there but I could hear her soft giggling which gladdened my heart very much.

Later when I went to the backyard she was there sitting and cleaning vessels. I lingered for sometime looking at her body and she noticed it and blushed. Then she furtively looked around and after ensuring none was there she looked at me and bit her lower lip and gestured a warning signal with her forefinger. I smiled and winked and she lowered her eyes. I left from there because I sensed someone was coming.

In our house other than us, there were four other tenants. Bathrooms and toilets were in the backyard. The backyard was actually two portions. "Backcourt" is a covered portion (known in Tamil as Kottam) and backyard is open portion (known in Tamil as Puzhakkadai). Three bathrooms were there in the backcourt and in the backyard three toilets were provided. These will be commonly used. In the backcourt waterwell and corporation water pump were provided. In the open backyard washing stone was put. Washing of clothes and vessels cleaning will have to be done there only. (Only very small vessels like coffee tumblers can be cleaned in backcourt.) A small tin sheet clad garage was also there in backyard for dumping unwanted things. Men will normally bathe near the waterwell or in bathrooms but women will only use bathrooms. Bathrooms had ventilators through which the open yard can be seen.

When men use bathrooms, usually they will not shut ventilator doors but women will always shut them when in use.

One day I was bathing in bathroom keeping ventilator open. Prema came to open yard with some vessels for cleaning. She sat and cleaned them and sideways her tits were in my view. I stopped bathing and stared at her tits for sometime. Then I rattled the ventilator bars to draw her attention. She saw me and averted her eyes. A minute later she saw me again and I grinned. She again lowered her eyes. When she saw me again I gestured her to come inside the bathroom. She glared at me and I winked at her. She bit her lips and gestured me to go away. I grinned some more and taking a little water I threw it out of the ventilator and the drops fell on her. She took a ladle and gestured to beat me with it. I grinned broadly and again gestured her to come to me. I then took some boldness and gave her a flying kiss. She blushed and averted her eyes. Thereafter she did not look at me and I then finished my bath and went away.

After this on a few occasions when possible I gave her flying kisses. But though she smiled she did not respond. But after many such attempts by me one day she caught my flying kiss with her hand and pressed it to her bosom. I was thoroughly overjoyed with her response. It took a few more days till she responded with her flying kiss to me. All the while we were very careful to escape attention.

Then I gave flying kiss to Priya one day. Unlike Prema, she immediately smiled and in return gave me a flying kiss. Thereafter I started giving her also flying kiss many times.

Then one day while I was in bathroom Prema came with a few cloths for washing. Through ventilator I drew her attention to me and she smiled. Then I got more bolder and showed fucking gesture to her with my fingers. Her face reddened and she immediately averted her look. Though I waited for sometime looking at her, she did not look at me at all again and I left afterwards.

Later once when I was able to get a few minutes alone with Prema I asked her "are you angry with me?". She said "you should not show ugly signs to me". I said "then why do you exchange flying kiss with me?". She replied "because it is alright". I asked "how"?. She said "we like each other so it is proper". I grinned and said "see — we are lovers — lovers will fuck — so we should also do it". She blushed and shyly said "marry me and then do it". I said "I will definitely marry you — but not now — you know my position". She replied "then kindly wait till that time" and left that place.

A few days later, on a Sunday afternoon I went to backcourt for getting water from the well. At that time Prema was sitting there. In that place adjoining bathrooms there was a very small room where ladies having mensus will have to stay. This room was called "dhooramana room", and the Tamil term "dhooramana" refers to ladies in mensus. In our custom such ladies are considered unclean and they have to stay a little separately and only very small children can be with them. They have to stay there till their mensus is over and after taking bath they can enter the house. Sometimes more than one lady could have mensus and in such times only one lady could stay in that small room and the other lady would have to stay in the verandah close to that room. If none stays in that room, it will be kept locked. If anyone happens to stay in verandah, after they take bath and enter the house, the verandah will be cleaned by them with cow dung and cow urine for purification.

Because already some lady was there, Prema was staying in the verandah. I Saw her and smiled. She averted her eyes. I saw the room door was kept closed. Probably other woman inside the room was sleeping then. Prema was alone in verandah. So I signaled her to go to the open backyard. She gestured to indicate that she was "not inside the house" meaning she was in her periods. I grinned and indicated her to go to backyard. She hesitated but got up and went to backyard. I followed her. She went and stood near the garage and asked "what do you want?". I said "I want to give you a love letter". She got alarmed and looked around. Fortunately we were alone. She shyly said "anna — don't tease me". I said "no — I love you — I want to give you love letter". With downcast eyes she softly said "then give it quickly before somebody sees us". I said "I do not have it now — I will give you later". She looked at me and with a smile she said "then why you called me here now?". I grinned and said "I wanted to know whether I can give you my love letter". She shyly said "don't ask all these things to me — I am a girl and I cannot be bold like you". Then with a very nice smile to me she went inside.

I was elated very much and later I made several love letters but none was to my liking. I could not say enough to my satisfaction and finally I wrote one which I thought was the best I can do. In that letter I praised her beauty sky high and said how much dearly I loved her. I said that no film actress was a match to her beauty and after seeing her I had lost all sleep and I was only thinking about her always. I passionately pleaded her to allow me to embrace her once and give one kiss in her rosy lips. I begged her to grant me my wish the soonest. I swore I will marry her soon and she was born for me only.

Though I wrote the letter I did not know how to give it to her. I could not be carrying it always with me and the occasions when we two would be alone is not known. Then one day when she asked some doubt in her English lessons, my sister asked me and I took the text book from Prema to explain the doubt. Priya also was there but she was talking something different with my sister and for sometime they did not look at us. I had kept my love letter hidden in a dictionary. In the guise of referring it I furtively took the letter from the dictionary and after hiding it in her text book I gave the book to Prema. She saw what I did and she went white in her face. She trembled while taking the book from me but she held it tightly and furtively looked around. Fortunately my sister or Priya did not notice this and Prema relaxed. After talking with me some more on her doubt she left with her sister. I wanted to say that she should immediately read my love letter and give her reply. But I could not do it and so I kept quiet.

Some days later I could be alone with them for a few minutes. In a round about way I asked Prema "other day you had doubt in your English lesson and I gave clarification - is it enough?". She replied "yes anna — it is very nice". I wanted to get her reply love letter to me and so in round about way asked "then when you will give me reward for it?". Prema hesitated but Priya sensed something between us and watched us closely so she kept quiet. I said to Prema "but what is your reply to me?". She shyly smiled. I noticed that our meaningless talk made Priya curious. When they left Priya questioned Prema in an undertone and Prema shook her head negatively but I found Priya was not convinced. She turned and looked at me in a puzzled way and I foolishly grinned at her.

The astrologer visited some temples and on return he did "Samaradhanai". It is usually done after one returns from pilgrimage when a feast is given to others.

Customarily a bachelor must eat in such feast and so he invited me to the feast. Alamelu aunty had prepared good dishes and I ate with relish. About half a dozen people were present. In such feasts, courtesy demands the lady of the house to pour water for the guest when he washes his hands after eating. So in the backcourt Prema was standing for this purpose with water bucket and mug.

When I went to wash my hands, I smiled at Prema and in a soft tone asked "why you have not replied to me". Prema furtively looked around and said "I don't know what to write". I said "do you love me?" and she shyly said "yes". I said "then you should write — only then I will feel happy". She said "I will try". I was about to say something when her mother came there with some vessels. She looked pointedly at us and I suspected she overheard what we spoke. I had washed my hands by then. So immediately I left from there.

After this for several days I had no chance to speak with Prema. I did not get her reply and I was perplexed. I wrote another love letter expressing more endearments and putting my passion for her in very explicit words. But I could not give it to her and so I kept it carefully hidden.

In our house the upstairs was an open terrace and there were two staircases, one from front portion of the house and another from a verandah adjoining Prema's portion. The second staircase was not normally used and the door from that staircase to open terrace was kept bolted and closed. This staircase had banister wall. Sometimes I had noticed the two girls sitting in the staircase landing (before the door to open terrace) to read their lessons.

One day when I was coming from backyard I saw Prema climbing this staircase. I went to my portion, took my love letter and watched for sometime. Ensuring none was moving about, I quickly came and peeped into the staircase. Prema was not found sitting in the landing but the door to terrace was open. I thought she went to open terrace. I quickly climbed the steps and came to open terrace. I noticed Prema taking dried clothes from clothesline and putting them in a basket. She was hidden behind some clothes hanging from the clothesline. To draw her attention I said "here — receive this love letter". (I said in Tamil Indhadi — indha love letterai vangikko). She shoved the cloth aside and looked at me.

I was surprised to see it was Priya and not Prema. Probably when Priya climbed the staircase I mistook her for Prema. I had already extended my hand with the love letter to her and now I hesitated. I was not sure whether to take the letter back with me and leave that place or to give it Priya with a request that she should give it Prema. While I stood hesitating Priya extended her hand to me with a smile and said "give it quickly". (In Tamil she said Seekkiram Kudungo). Before I could say anything we observed someone was coming to open terrace by front staircase. So I just dropped my love letter in the basket of clothes. Priya hastily took some more clothes from clothesline and quickly dropped them into the basket over my letter and fully covered it. I turned and left in a hurry even without seeing who came to terrace.

I was now afraid about what I did. Because I thought to give the letter to Prema directly, in my love letter I had not addressed Prema by name. I had only said "my dear lover". (In Tamil I had written ennudaiya aasai kadhaliye). Now I had given the letter to Priya but without telling her that my letter was actually intended for Prema. Also in this letter I did not refer to my first letter given to Prema. So Priya could not infer that my love letter was not intended for as she got none previously from me.

I did not know what Priya will do now. I had no fear of her complaining to her mother or to my mother / sister about my act. I was quite sure she will not do so. On seeing me with love letter she smiled and wanted to take it from me. She hastily put some clothes in the basket to hide my letter from whoever came to terrace. Her acts convinced me she was happy to get my letter.

But I feared only the consequences because she will now assume my letter was intended for her. I did not want this to happen. It is true that I had lusty desires for both the girls and wanted intimacy with both of them. But in focusing my love with a desire for marriage I had selected Prema. She was a more calm and well behaving girl compared to Priya who was a little brash and exuberant. My parents and my sister many times said that Prema will make a better wife to anyone than Priya. They said Prema had all virtues of good girl but Priya lacked many. They said Prema's eyes and smile radiated goodness and her laughter was less noisy and not showing all teeth. But in their opinion Priya's eyes oozed with slyness, her smile was wile and her laughter was boisterous showing all teeth. (In our belief a girl who laughs loudly showing all her teeth is not considered as a good girl — it is teasingly said such girl who easily opens her mouth to laugh will easily open her cunt for pleasure). They said such aspects showed Priya in poor light.

Of course I did not observe any such aspects in them and I was not bothered also. For me both were very nice and charming. I had carnal desire for both. But I knew that if one of them is to marry me, my parents will select only Prema. My sister even teased me sometimes by referring to Prema as my would-be wife and God willing, in due time we should ask her for me. So somehow I acquired a feeling that she will become my wife in future. Now I had unwittingly given my letter Priya. Neither she can make out that it was meant for Prema nor I found a way to convey it to her or explain to Prema what happened and request to take it from Priya. I thought to seek help of my sister but could not get bold enough for it. So I waited with tension.

I carefully watched for some chance to speak with either of them and set right the matter, but I had no luck. Then one day while going to toilet in the afternoon I noticed Priya was staying in "dhooramana room". After finishing my toilet I entered the backcourt and from inside the room Priya hissed to catch my attention. When I saw her she smiled at me and held out a letter in her hand. I hesitated. Normally from such unclean ladies we will not take anything. Further I had also not expected a letter from her. I also hesitated to take her letter because I gave my love letter to her by mistake. Seeing my hesitation Priya thought I was reluctant to take the letter from her as she was unclean. So with a sweet smile she said "anna — take it — there is no "prohibition" (in Tamil Dosham) for paper". I first thought of telling her the mistake I made and so I did not want her letter to me. But I was also delighted by her act showing her desire for me. So I quickly took the letter from her and hiding it in my shirt gave her my grin and wink. She smiled and softly said "anna - read it immediately". I said "yes dear" and came away. I later read it.

Priya had replied to my letter in very passionate terms and I was thrilled to read it. It is the first love letter I got from a girl and I became very emotional and romantic after reading it. My first letter to Prema was a gentle one praising her beauty and how I desired for her. In my second love letter (intended to Prema but given to Priya) I was more crude. I had poured all about my naked lust for her in that letter even using very vulgar and explicit words describing how I will enjoy sex with her and ravish her body when she becomes mine. It was more a lust letter than love letter and it was not in good taste.

I had taken such liberties in writing a filthy letter to Prema only because she had orally expressed her love for me. She knew my desire for her and equally reciprocated it. So if I used vulgar words full of sexual innuendo in my letter to her it would not offend her. But any other girl getting my letter for the first time would only get upset. She would conclude that I just wanted to fuck her madly and nothing wanted nothing else from her.

But Priya had only praised my bold initiative to express my love to her. She thanked me for my love letter and said it very much thrilled her and she had no words to describe how much it filled her heart with joy. She said she understood my intense sexual desire for her body and it pleased her very much. She said her birth was my purpose only. She welcomed me with equal eagerness and she was always ready for the happy love life with me. She said that I should just flick my finger and she will rush to me to give me her treasure which I eagerly wanted to take from her and enjoy like anything. She pleaded me to give her the green signal soon and quench the lusty fire which I had set in her.

(In Tamils she had written unga aasai letter parthu enakku romaba sandosham vandadhu. Naan ungalukku nanri solluven. En sandhosham pathi muzhusa solla enakku varthai illai. En manusu romba jillunu aayiduthu. ungalukku en udambu mela ulla kollai asai enakku nalla puriyudhu — Nekkum adhe aasaidhan - Naan pirandhadhu ungalukkuthan - neenga kekkara andha sugatha thara naan eppavume thayara irukken — neenga eppa kuppittalum naan vandhu adhai tharen — neenga virala sodukkina podhum — naan udane odi vandhu ennoda pokkishatha ungakitta tharen — neenga adhai eduthu nanna unga aasai theera anubhavingo — neenga enakku udane pachchai kodi kaatti en udumbula neenga moottina kadhal theeyai anaiyungo).

Her letter captivated me so much that I read it at least a dozen times on getting it. I carefully kept it hidden and on many occasions I read and re-read it. Every time I read it I felt elated and wanted to read it more. It boasted my ego like anything. I did not know how to take it and proceed. Though I had lusty feelings for both girls yet I wrote my two love letters only to Prema and had wanted her reply only. Now the reply from Priya very much delighted as well as put me in a dilemma. I became very much confused. I felt I should tell her that my letter to her was given by mistake and it was meant only for Prema but I did not get any chance for that. Either both sisters were seen together or somebody else was present so I got no privacy with Priya.

Due to nature of my job, except on Sundays I rarely was in the house during afternoons. One afternoon I came home for lunch and I was in backcourt near waterwell for washing myself. Suddenly Priya came there. I looked at her in surprise because I thought she should have been in school. Priya smiled at me and threw a small ball of paper at my feet and left in a flash. I immediately took it and hid with me. I later saw it was her second love letter to me. She wrapped it in a plastic paper so that when it falls on the wet floor near the waterwell her letter will remain dry.

In her second letter she expressed her love to me in even more passionate terms. She said she was very much hurt by not getting further love letters from me. She pleaded that I should write more love letters to her regularly to express my love for her which will only make her happy. She said she was madly and deeply in love with me and promised to do whatever I want to make me happy so that I will love her more. She openly invited me to take and enjoy her without delay.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.