Raped By A Fat Girl  - Cover

Raped By A Fat Girl

Copyright© 2007 by Efpos

Chapter 1: Kirsten's Toys

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1: Kirsten's Toys - Brian finds his overweight neighbour revolting, but she is determined to add him to her personal collection of toys.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   FemaleDom   Water Sports   BBW   Slow  

My friends laughed at me and told me I was too nice to her, they were probably right. Kirsten was an unfortunate girl who moved into the flat next to mine back in December of 1998. My place was not exactly large, but I liked it; I liked the space and the solitude and the opportunity to entertain the occasional woman there.

Kirsten was certainly not the sort of woman I would think of inviting back after meeting at a bar. Had I seen her in a club, I would definitely had looked past her to an attractive friend. She had long, dark hair that hung loose to her shoulders, her clothes were baggy and unattractive and she must have weighed at least 350 pounds. When I first met her, she was having a hard time manhandling a vacuum cleaner up the stairs to her new place. I liked to think of myself as a nice guy, so I offered to help.

She fixed me with her large brown eyes, I could see that she was looking for something - sarcasm, meanness, an expected insult. Seconds passed. When she finally realised it was a genuine offer she smiled shyly and offered me the Hoover.

"Thanks," she whispered, "that's really kind of you. My friend was supposed to come and help me, but he never showed up."

I offered my sympathies and foolishly added that if there was anything else I could do I would be happy to help. I regretted the words almost as soon as I said them. In the end, I spent an hour helping Kirsten lug boxes and crates up three flights of stairs, dumping them all into her spare bedroom.

She told me that she had moved from her last building after a male neighbour had become offensive and abusive, attacking her about her weight.

I felt very sorry for her and told her that she looked fine and a lot of men liked curvy women. I had by now assessed her as a shy girl, and wanted to be kind. I had noted how she avoided my gaze and did her best to hide her features behind that long, dank hair and baggy clothing. A little compliment could do no harm, could it?

For the second time that afternoon she fixed me under her gaze, again I could sense she was trying to figure me out. Finally she smiled, "You're really nice," she said and squeezed my hand. That was all right, but she didn't let go right away and I started to feel a little uncomfortable. I made up some excuse about having to rush off to call someone and she smiled more sadly. She let go of my hand and I escaped back to my flat. As I shut the door behind me, I realised how tired I was from my afternoon's labours and made a mental note to avoid Kirsten in future.

It wasn't easy. She seemed to always be in the hallway when I came home. It was like she knew my routine and even when I varied the time I left work she still managed to catch me with my keys in my hand most evenings. It turned out she was an ex-nurse who had been forced to leave the hospital over some scandal involving a male patient. After this, she had become depressed. "That's when I started eating," she explained. I didn't ask about the detail of the scandal at the time - I didn't think it was my business. That's how dumb I am.

She usually hung around the hallway with some question or another. Had I read some book or other, or would I like to borrow a movie she recommended. Often she would give me some home baking she had made. It seemed cruel to refuse and she really was a very good cook, so I accepted all of these, although I was increasingly uncomfortable with the way she looked at me - with a mixture of adoration and sadness. I should tell you here I am not a great looking guy. I am just your regular sort of bloke with kind of a big nose and thinning hair. Kirsten looked at me like I was some Hollywood star, and I felt the responsibility of having this unattractive girl develop an awkward crush on me. I didn't know what to do and was too embarrassed to discuss it with my friends. I decided that she was probably too shy to do anything about it anyway, and if I did nothing she would most likely move onto a work colleague or tv celebrity.

It didn't worry me too much anyway. I had decided to take a career break to do something I'd always wanted to do - take a year out to travel the world. I booked my tickets to fly to Cambodia in July 1999 and eagerly awaited the day I could pack up all my ties and shirts and head off with a backpack and no responsibilities. For some reason, I held off telling Kirsten about this. I knew it would just upset her and lately her attentions had become even more noticeable.

I noted her clothes were less baggy, she had stopped wearing jeans and now always appeared outside my flat wearing skirts. They did nothing for her - her legs were large and pocked with cellulite but again, I had made the mistake of telling her it was nice to see her in skirts for a change so now every time she caught me outside my flat she would be wearing a new skirt. They grew progressively shorter too, at first starting below the calf then creeping up above the knee. It did nothing for her, but still I found myself unable to look away. On one occasion I followed her up the stairs and found myself straining to catch a glimpse up her skirt as her enormous arse wobbled and jumped from side to side. I couldn't understand it. On the one hand I found her revolting, but on the other I wondered what it would feel like to have those massive arse cheeks in my hand, squeezing them and slapping them, and pushing my cock into her tubby little pussy from behind.

It didn't help that she had also taken to wearing increasingly revealing blouses and it was impossible for me to ignore her impressive cleavage. Her enormous breasts were pale and looked irresistably soft. They jumped and jiggled and threatened to escape out of the top of her inadequate bra when she bustled up to meet me on the stairs. She caught me staring one day, as she prattled on about her day, and her cat. She blushed and stammered, but moved closer as I wrenched my eyes away from those amazing tits and tried to stare her straight in the eyes.

"You have something in your eye, I think," she whispered as she leaned closer. It was rubbish, I am sure - she just wanted to let me know that she'd seen what I was up to. She moved toward me, feigning to look for something in my eye and her gigantic tits brushed against me. She pushed in closer and I felt them squashing against my chest. It was ridiculous, I told myself. I wasn't attracted to this enormous creature, but still - the smell of her warm, soft flesh and the feel of those mammoth titties squeezing up against me made me suddenly hard. I could hear her breathing harder too, and wondered if the act of rubbing her nipples against me was arousing her too. I pushed away, and noted with disgust that her nipples were rock hard and straining against her blouse.

"I think I hear my phone," I lied. She looked crestfallen, but my shaking hands put my key into my lock and I quickly let myself in. I couldn't believe myself. Kirsten was fat, unattractive and needy. Why on earth did I have an erection thinking about that fat body pushing up against mine? I fled into my bedroom and unzipped myself. I squeezed and rubbed my throbbing cock and tried to think of the other, smaller women in my life. I had dated some beautiful women with pert breasts and sweet arses. But in the end I came noisily thinking about my cock shoved between those huge tits. Once I'd finished, and my cock started to droop I was appalled at myself. The sooner I got out of this building, the better.

Kirsten took the news of my leaving as badly as I feared. She stood on the landing outside my hallway, her chest heaving as she bit her lip. "How long will you be gone?" she asked. I told her I didn't know. She looked at me with a mixture of grief and betrayal. It was stupid. I didn't owe this ugly bitch anything - how dare she make me feel bad about pursuing my dreams? I didn't say that of course. I just made light of it, and made some stupid comment about keeping in touch and sending her postcards. "Oh," she replied, and I was worried for a moment that she might cry. But she rallied. "Perhaps you could come over tonight," she suggested. "I could make you a farewell dinner."

I had always made some excuse before. The idea of spending an awkard evening while Kirsten made eyes at me filled me with dread. But something in me - the weaker part - told me that I owed this girl something. I agreed with enthusiasm, although inside I was groaning to myself. Perhaps I could make some excuse and leave early, I thought - right after the main course and before the evening could be dragged out with coffees. She smiled broadly and seemed so excited that I instantly felt bad about these thoughts. "That's great!" she beamed and unexpectedly threw her arms about me. I felt those enormous breasts squeezing tight against me and heard her sigh as she pushed them further and further against my chest. I wondered if she was turning herself on, imagining herself stood naked and wrapping those monstrous tits around me. Would she go home and massage her fat little pussy while she thought about it? I hated myself for thinking about her in this way, but I couldn't help it. Lately I had found myself thinking about her sexually more and more. It was the way she dressed, the way she flirted and the way she looked at me. She stared at me like I was a delicious meal she longed to eat - and while the idea of being her main course appalled me, it also made my cock leap into life. She released me from her grip and beamed at me. "Seven?" she suggested. I agreed and told myself I would be out of there by nine.

It was worse than I had imagined. She showed me her porcelain doll collection, and I had to feign interest as she waxed lyrical about her "babies". I found it creepy, and hoped desperately that dinner would be ready soon. However, for a fat girl, she appeared to be a terrible cook and had mis-timed everything. The roast chicken had only just gone into the oven, she said. I groaned interally. That meant at least 2 hours of small-talk and a very late departure. She poured me a glass of wine, and offered to show me the rest of her flat. I didn't want to see her bedroom particularly - it would just make my fantasies about seeing her naked, touching herself and shoving a vibrator into that tight, fat little hole of hers only more real. But I couldn't think of any reason why I should refuse, so I went with her.

The bedroom was all pink, and she had a vast collection of porcelain dolls along the wall. Her bed was covered in lacy pillows and populated by teddy bears. I imagined her, naked and cuddling up to them, brushing their silky paws against her delicate pink nipples and using her imagination to pretend they were enamoured men. I pushed the thoughts from my mind and turned back to her, she was staring at me in a peculiar way and I suddenly felt very uncomfortable.

"Brian," she began, "I wish you didn't have to go away tomorrow."

"Oh I'll be back before you know it," I replied breezily, but secretly hoping that Kirsten would be long gone before I returned.

"The thing is," she continued, and then swallowed hard in anxiety and nervousness. "I want to give you something before you go."

I knew what was going to happen next, even before she did it. Just something about her coy, nervous manner - the way she stared at me, full of fear yet full of hope. She was wearing a dark-blue wrap dress. For her, it was relatively tasteful and emphasised those massive tits to the point where I'd been unable to look anywhere else all evening. She undid the belt and opened the dress to reveal herself to me. She was completely naked underneath, with her pendulous tits hanging down onto her massive belly. I couldn't see her pussy, it was hidden by her stomach, but I saw her massive thighs, wobbling in nervous anticipation. She stared at me, scared and vulnerable yet with a look of utter craving I had never seen in a woman before. She looked like she wanted to devour me whole, and I noticed that her big, flat, pink nipples had become instantly blood-red, engorged and excited.

"Look Kirsten," I began, but she rushed across the room toward me, her hips wobbling and her tits heaving. I was engulfed in a wave of hot flesh, her arms around me, reaching, grasping - her mouth on mine, her tongue greedily shoving its way into my surprised mouth. I tried to push her away, but she was stronger than I thought, and relentless. She ripped open my shirt and grabbed at my nipple with her stubby fat fingers. I think she believed she could overwhelm my aversion to her if only she could turn me on fast enough.

"Get off me!" I bellowed, but it was like she didn't hear. Her fat face was buried in my chest and I could hear her sucking voraciously on my nipple, I felt my cock harden despite myself and suffered the sick realisation that perhaps her plan was working. Girl or not, I decided to fight back hard. I would not let this fat bitch take me - I had my dignity and was used to dominating the girls in my bedroom, not the other way around. I liked to pin my lovers to the bed, fucking them hard and and punishing them with my hard cock. I would not let this grasping, hungry mound of flesh pin me to the ground and fuck me without a fight. Her hand snaked down toward my fly and before I was able to stop her, she had yanked down my zip, put her hand in my underwear, and found my stiff cock. She let out a cry of triumph and her grip tightened, squeezing my poor organ like a vice. I felt my cock pulsating angrily in her hand, causing her to squeeze painfully tight. It was as if she wanted to rip it up by the roots and shove it whole into her hungry pussy. I shoved her away with all my strength and she lost her balance, she lost her tenacious grip on my dick and fell clumsily onto the floor. Her legs spread wide open, I saw then her fat little pussy. She had waxed herself and as her tubby lips parted, I could see her pulsating tiny clit hard and alive. Her thighs were wet with sexual excitement and as she lay there exposed and vulnerable, I toyed with the idea of doing to her what she had tried to do to me. I considered leaping on her, using her own weight to pin her helpless to the floor and shoving my big cock into her tiny hole, making her cry out in shock and pain as I violated her, hard and fast.

But that was exactly what she wanted. I could see in her eyes that she was willing me to fuck her. My pride and my sense of disgust at this mound of quivering flesh overcame me, along with a sense of revulsion that I had even considered putting myself into this fat bitch. I pulled my torn shirt back around me, "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled. Tears welled up in her eyes. I stormed out, cursing the day I met this fat, foul woman.

I tried to forget about that nightmarish encounter, but it was difficult. In bed that night, the events swam through my mind, unwelcome and uninvited. I could still smell her perfume on me and when I closed my eyes I could see her face next to mine and almost relive the sensation of her weight shoving me against the wall - her huge tits pushing into my chest, and her hot pussy rubbing against my leg.

In my sleep that night, I dreamt of being one of Kirten's dolls, only 3 inches tall. In my nightmare, this huge monster-woman peeled the clothes off me, while I wriggled helplessly, pinned down by one of her mammoth, stubby fingers. She laughed at my discomfort and picked me up by one arm. I was dangled, helpless over her open mouth. I struggled and kicked, but she lowered me into her gaping maw - I screamed in terror as I passed her teeth. Her her massive tongue licked at me, and everything went dark as her lips closed and she help me in her mouth, sucking and licking and tasting me. Just when I thought I could bear no more, she released me, pulling me wet out of her mouth and throwing me into her cleavage. She clapped her massive meaty breasts together and I was crushed in an avalanche of white, creamy flesh. She giggled as I struggled to free myself, terror-struck that I might be smothered alive by her tits. I was picked up again and dropped onto one of her stiffening nipples. "Bite it," a booming voice commanded and I was forced to wrap my tiny body on the huge nipple, biting and licking and scratching as she watched in vague amusement. I dare not look up, for fear of what she might say when she stopped, but when I was exhausted I risked a glance. She smiled lazily at me, and without saying anything, picked me up again. I cried out in terror as I saw her legs spread and found myself being lowered into her massive pussy. "Please - no," I begged, but she just laughed. The lips of her pussy enfolded me and I felt my legs being sucked down like a doomed traveller in quicksand. The entrance to her pussy had hold of my feet and ankles, and I felt her muscles gripping me tight and pulling me down. "No! No!" I screamed, "not that!" But she merely let out a moan of pleasure. She lifted her hips and sighed and her massive pussy sucked harder at me, now constricting around my waist and squeezing me until me eyes popped. "Oooh yessss," the evil giantess groaned. "I want you inside me. I want to eat you aliiiive..." I felt the breath leaving my body as her vicious twat pulled tighter and squeezed harder. My vain wriggling seemed only to excite her further and increase the pressure on my helpless body. My nose was filled with her scent and I felt myself drowing in her pussy juices. "Please god!" I screamed, "Stop! Please let me go! Please no!"

She ignored my cries completely and my futile attempts only brought her greater enjoyment. "Yes!" she cried out, "Yesssss!! Now you're all mine!" One huge hand grabbed at her own massive tit, her big stubby fingers pulling and teasing her stiff, red nipple. There was a sudden violent motion from inside her that crushed my legs and dragged me down still further. I realised with absolute horror that was about to climax. "No!" I screamed, "Please don't!" But then her back arched and she let out a low grunt of triumpth and ecstasy, "Oh yes! Oh yesss! Oh yessssss! I want to eat you alive little man!!" She lifted her hips and I sank down to my chest as her pussy greedily devoured me. "Yes!" she screamed, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" She let a groan that was a mixture of lust and greed and clamped her thighs together - I was caught in a tidal wave of flesh and would surely have been crushed, but her pussy suddenly sucked me down, the horrific pink flesh devouring me whole. I was now one with her, and she had me totally for her own. I was about to lose consciousness when I felt rough fingers pulling me painfully up from out of her fat pussy. It was Kirsten, rescuing me from drowning. I was thrown onto the bed, tiny and spluttering. The gigantic woman peered at me as I lay exhausted on the bed, and poked me with a trunk-like finger. "You can rest for a while," she cooed. "Then we go again."

I woke up, covered in sweat and shaking. Thank god I was leaving this place the next day.

Given those dreams, and the last evening we'd had together. I was unhappy to find a note from Kirsten pushed through my letterbox the next day. It said simply, "I am so upset and embarased at what happened last night. Please come to my flat - I need to apologise b4 you leave. P.S. If you don't come I understand."

I curse myself now for being an idiot. For wanting to put things right before I left. I simply thought if I saw her this last time, she could tell me she was sorry - I could be magnanimous and I could leave the country with a clear conscience. I intended to be no more than five minutes.

When I got to her flat, her eyes were surrounded by dark circles. She looked as if she had spent most of the night crying. "Oh thank you so much for coming," she gushed. "I was so afraid you wouldn't." She then spent the next two minutes pleading with me to forgive her. She'd been going through a difficult time she said. She was on medication for stress right now, she said and thought it had unbalanced her judgement. She valued our friendship she said, and was horrified at what she'd done to me. I accepted it all with good grace and was about to leave when she offered me a drink. "It's last night's wine," she told me. "We never got to drink it. Just one before you go?"

It was early in the day, and I really didn't feel like it - but if it would get me out of the door faster, then all to the good. I thanked her and raised the glass to my lips. A sudden twinge of fear shot through me as I took the wine into my mouth and I suddenly saw her expression change. My instinct was to spit it out, but I thought I was being ridiculous. I swallowed and her eyes widened. She put down her own untouched glass and approached me. "I'm so glad you came," she purred. "I just knew I could win you over." I was truly uneasy now - my stomach did a flip-flop of fear as she came closer. I suddenly remembered my dream - of drowning inside her, of being crushed inside her pussy. "I really should be going," I said. "My taxi will be here at..." I tried to look at my watch, but realised I couldn't focus on any of the numbers. I looked back at her - she now wore a smug smile of victory. "Oh I wouldn't worry about your taxi," she offered. "I'll take it to the airport - and drop your bags into a locker..."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.