Rebirth - Cover

Rebirth

Copyright© John Wales 2007

Chapter 1

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jeff is a successful entrepreneur. Over the years he built up his electronics business to a small chain or retail outlets. He had two failed marriages and accepted his employees as his family. Somehow his prostrate condition slipped through the cracks. Facing death, he goes back to his roots and the pain he endured in his dysfunctional family. Fate wants to deal him a second hand in life.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   DoOver   Time Travel   Incest   Mother   Sister  

Jeff Congdon threw the now sweaty towel into the laundry basket to be taken care of later. The workout felt satisfactory and he flexed his sore muscles one way then another to see if the pain would leave. The snow outside was not even enough to bother with the blower and it gave a satisfactory method of using his body even without the weight room.

Walking into the large washroom, he looked at his reflection. At fifty-eight he didn't look too bad he thought. His hair, was white, or at least what there was of it, was white. It had been a nice blonde colour just a few years ago. His chest still had a lot more hair and it would be nice to find if it could be transplanted to his pate. The stomach was still flat and the arms large from his lifelong commitment to keeping fit.

After a quick shower and a change of clothing he tuned the radio station to a classical selection on CBC. Jeff was now pretty much a man of habit. This came from his penchant for keeping things neat and from his time in the military. All his life he had to clean up after himself and others. If he threw something down it would just mean that he had to find and retrieve it later.

He walked into another section of his large home and looked around for a good task to keep him busy for a few hours. The walls had many projects not quite done yet. Musical instruments being built or repaired looked interesting - but not today. The old photo developing equipment should be thrown out; for it hadn't been used in years. The cameras and the special lenses allowed for much better home pictures than what would be in a binder.

The large brightly lit room had three computers. One of which were running all the time. Another wall was covered with electronic test equipment of every imaginable type. Not all of it was the most modern but he was not doing as much inventing in the last few years. A chance to learn electronics in the Canadian military had been the key to the happiness he now enjoyed.

During his five year hitch where he learned as much as he could about servicing not only the military but the civilian equipment too. His small electronics repair shop had grown with fits and starts to become a chain of five large retail outlets with a sixth opening in a few months.

During his younger years, a string of minor inventions had supplied a great deal of money to expand his business. None of the patents covered earth-shattering discoveries but were still very innovative for their time. Not all were in the electronic field, but the ones to that paid the most were.

The small lathe on the other side of the room reminded him that he needed to make a small part for a neighbour's Model 'T' that the man was rebuilding. The part was still in the chuck and after a few moments, Jeff put on his safety equipment and continued with the interrupted work.

That night Jeff was well paid for his labour with a nice meal and a chance to talk quietly with the family. Not having a family of his own allowed him to adopt many others as his if they turned out to be worthy. At his side, a widow of fifty-two was his escort for the night.

Eleanor laughed at the joke he told her and slapped Jeff good-naturedly. "I don't know where you come up with all those jokes. You can find one to suit any occasion."

Emily Johnston, the wife of the neighbour added, "We talked of a crocodile last week, he found six jokes to fit the situation, and I am sure there were more."

I said in reply, "When I am in such good company, there is always a push to pay for my meal. Kings and queens had their jesters."

Tom Johnston said after taking a sip of his brandy, "You already paid for the meal with the project you completed for us."

"Friends do not keep score like that. I may have taken this damsel out to a restaurant tonight but it is nicer to have a home cooked meal, and cheaper too."

Eleanor held my arm and said seductively to me, "You could have come to my house for a home cooked meal Jeff."

"Those meals are good too but I want to wiggle my way into Tom's confidence and see if I can drive his horseless carriage. An old fart like me looks good in an old vehicle like that."

After we made our departure, Eleanor and I walked the few metres to my home and I said, "Would you like a drink Honey?"

Her eyes seemed to shine with internal light. "No, I want to go to bed now."

Bending over I held the woman in my arms and kissed her delicately. She was one of many that I would have loved to marry but for now it was better to play the field. I led her by the hand to the large master bedroom and she insisted on removing my clothing in a slow and bewitching process. When I stepped out of my boxers, she immediately knelt and sucked as much of me as she could into her mouth. A few days ago I had done something similar to her and now she was getting her reprisal.

I was not much taller than she was but I was happy with the way my equipment worked after all these years. I was larger than average and through a lot of practice, I was good at using what I was born with. I held off this time and when my lady was getting tired, I pulled her head away and brought her face to me so I could kiss her. I now took my time to remove Eleanor's dress and then I was between her legs.

When she started to stagger, I picked her up and lowered her onto the bed. My lips went back to what they had been doing and Eleanor's legs came together to trap me in place. Her hands came down and grasped my thinning hair but she released her grip just a bit.

Her first orgasm approached and I held tight; for I knew that she was not only a screamer, she was a woman that had no idea what they did in the throes of their passion. She screamed and bucked as if trying to dislodge me. I knew that if I moved away her hands would pull my hair viciously back into place. Her next climax had me grasping her wrists to save what little hair I had left.

When she relaxed, I stood up and moved closer to her. The one eyed snake found its burrow and soon he was home. Eleanor groaned her feelings and said, "Yes, you stretch me so nice."

Flattery never hurt me much even though I knew that I was not that big. The little piece of fiction did stroke my ego though. I moved within her for a few minutes then we changed position as the night progressed. She liked the doggie position, and so did I, but I wanted to hold off as long as possible. This was just too enjoyable to hurry.

Eleanor came twice more before I came myself with a growl and then a loud call of my own that shook the all the glass in the room. She shivered in response and came again herself.

We both laid still in each other's arms until she stirred herself to pull away and move down my body. I was wet from our combined juices but Eleanor liked this and she sucked my tired soldier into her mouth. I was not as young as I used to be but in a few minutes, I was back and ready for round two.

We continued until I was empty and then had our shower before turning in for the night. This time she must have been tired out, for she didn't want a rematch till the sun was shining in the window.

Eleanor had her breakfast earlier than usual then we got up for a shower. She tried to show her domesticity by making me a hearty meal to compensate for my loss of fluids. With one more time in bed and another clean up she left for her duties and I left for mine. My empire, as I jokingly called it, was not that big, yet it took a lot of my time. Most of the work I entrusted to managers, only sticking my own nose in on occasion. Sometimes I went down to the shop and tried to make myself useful on some of the more difficult projects. Some circuit boards were repaired instead of being scrapped. This was fun, though not really cost-effective.

The shop people knew me very well and I usually knew them and even their parents and sometimes grand parents. After two disastrous marriages and a bout of drinking that almost lost me the business, I decided to take the families of my employees as my own. The children sat on my lap at Christmas while I wore a red suit and the youngest at picnics or whenever I could arrange it. I gave myself to them, and over the years they had given themselves back to me. They were my family. There was no other way I would have got where I was without them and I made sure they knew it.

I watched the clock and at three, I left for my doctor's appointment. Tom greeted me with a handshake and said, "You getting ready to go kill some worms soon?"

"It is still winter Tom. Following an orange ball in the snow is not too bad but I hate to slog through the mud."

"Well let's get started. I am going to have to look at your hairy bum again."

"You only do that because you like it. Too many of your other patients have wide and flabby cheeks."

Blood was taken and a great many things checked, and I was out of the office in a little over thirty minutes after promising to visit next week for the report and another home cooked meal.

I went home with a sore butt and packed my suitcase for a short trip. I would drive to all the other businesses I owned and take a peek at what was happening. The accountant said everything was great but it is nice to see that with my own eyes. Accountants didn't know people, only numbers and it was people that made my company.

The trip took four days but I usually stretched it out to seven or more. There were a lot of lovely and lonely ladies that need somebody to show them that they were still desirable. This kept the tubes cleared and all of us happy.

In between, I talked to the employees and caught up on all the gossip. Some of the people had been with me for their entire working lives and most had their relatives precede them. There was nepotism here but it was very seldom that anyone gave me problems. The peer pressure was so great that no one wanted to rock the boat.

When I got home, I relaxed for a few minutes and took a small glass of brandy. I sat with the mail in front of me and pushed the button on the answering machine to catch up with all the calls I had to return. Bills went to the accountant, while the few advertisement I received went into the circular file. There were letters from a few friends or family even though they were really employees. Weddings, showers, and funerals were a fact of life and if I had a regular job I would not be able to keep up.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.