Rebirth - Cover

Rebirth

Copyright© John Wales 2007

Preface

Time Travel Sex Story: Preface - Jeff is a successful entrepreneur. Over the years he built up his electronics business to a small chain or retail outlets. He had two failed marriages and accepted his employees as his family. Somehow his prostrate condition slipped through the cracks. Facing death, he goes back to his roots and the pain he endured in his dysfunctional family. Fate wants to deal him a second hand in life.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   DoOver   Time Travel   Incest   Mother   Sister  

Hello friends and readers.

I'm putting a short note here about Rebirth. The story was written before last Xmas though the last few pages had not been finished. There were a lot of editors that helped improve it. Most could not continue with such a long piece of work and disappeared. I still want to thank them though for the effort they have done to improve the story.

Two editors have stayed with me to complete this story and improve the other ones that I have written. They can take these long stories in stride and come back for more. Some, if not most people, may consider them masochists but I'd never say that.

These two gentlemen not only edited the grammar and spelling but suggested plot. They then added dialogue. They did enough improvements to be called co-authors. Both had to step beyond the norm by learning how to spell in Canadian English. Quite a feat when they did not know how to spell colour correctly only months before. If I wore a hat, I would tip it to them.

I'm asking Lazeez, the person managing Storiesonline, to kindly send copies of all the letters about the story to them as well. They can then share the accolades and be informed of all the bloopers we missed or caused.

Wires gives advice like Ann Landers but about electronics and radio.

Dr. Stan is a lifelong science fiction aficionado with a love for books. He has even more stuffed bookcases in his house than I have.

The story Rebirth is written in Canadian English. Since I went over the story before being posted then all the mistakes are my property and mine alone.

I still have trouble with homonyms and transposing letters so if you think that you can do much better then edit the story and send me the new chapters with your name in the file name for reposting. You should be aware that you would have to do the same to the remaining chapters as well.

Rebirth is related to 'Time'. In that story many cutting edge inventions were made. This is a lower key approach with a different plot and storyline. Instead of attack helicopters he is inventing disposable diapers. Both products deal with some dangerous products.

The story codes will be altered to reflect the chapter content as I go along.

I hope you enjoy the story we are bring to you.

John Wales

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.