Frightened One - Cover

Frightened One

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is story is in 3 books all included in this story. The story itself tells about David Vale's violent past and how two people David is connected to it. Each book will be written through the point of view of David Vale, Rachel Sands and Duncan Chambers as each of them has a story to tell in which all stories connect to The Peacock Club.Enter the Peacock Club if you dare!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Horror   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Violence  

As I stood outside the bar in a lonely back alley... I saw her standing there... She was beautiful... long flowing blond hair and pale blue eyes... She was about 25 maybe 30... Not really sure because when I looked into those pale blue eyes I saw her fear. When our eyes locked... I saw a cold shiver go through her body... She immediately looked away from me... I can't explain it but at that moment I was taken by her... This beautiful frightened woman had my mind spinning in all directions and suddenly I wanted to be her protector... Needed to be that one to take care of her.

I approached her cautiously and as I did her eyes grew wide with fright. she tried to scream... I gently but calmly placed my hand over her mouth and whispered into her ear" Fear not lilone. I'm not going to hurt you ever... In fact no one ever will again."

As soon as she heard those words, I saw her eyes change and felt her body relax and I wasn't quite sure at the time, but I could swear I felt her lean against me slightly as she did. I looked into her eyes and saw that she was a very attractive young lady although that beauty was marred by bruises on her face that were slowly healing... I motioned her to follow me and I then whistled at a passing cab that had pulled into this deserted alley we were standing in.

We got into the cab and drove to my place and I then paid the cab driver and gently took her hand in mine and escorted her into my home. When she was inside, I saw that fear again and I said to her " Please relax. I'm not going to hurt you. I offer you a place to stay... A sanctuary if you will. I ask nothing in return... I see you are frightened... I'm not stupid... Someone has hurt you and hurt you badly... I am offering you a place to be away from whoever did this to you... You are free to leave if you feel that you are not comfortable here."

She looked at me in curiosity and finally spoke and the voice was very soft like a very gentle melody which at this point was music to my ears. " You do not know me sir... Why would you do this for me?" she asked... I saw the fear in her eyes after asking as if I would strike her after asking such a question.

It didn't take a genius to figure out what was going on. She had been hurt badly by one who was abusive and I found my voice become gentler as I replied " I do this because I too know a lot about pain and suffering... In fact, I gave much pain and hurt to many over the years and have paid for it."

I then told her my story about how I grew up with an abusive father who was drunk every night and how my mothers screams filled the room of our home every night till I ran away at 16... Leaving my two younger sisters behind.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.