Frightened One - Cover

Frightened One

Copyright© 2007 by NightWriterStories

Introduction

Drama Sex Story: Introduction - This is story is in 3 books all included in this story. The story itself tells about David Vale's violent past and how two people David is connected to it. Each book will be written through the point of view of David Vale, Rachel Sands and Duncan Chambers as each of them has a story to tell in which all stories connect to The Peacock Club.Enter the Peacock Club if you dare!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Horror   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Violence  

This story is my first real attempt at writing anything serious and actually following through with it. I have for many years been interested in writing and have written short stories but have never kept any of them because in all honesty... I didnt like them. However, this story in itself is a story that in many ways hits home as I love and respect the D/s lifestyle. With this story I get to share what I have learned and create people who hopefully anyone reading the story can relate to. This story has elements of BDSM, but is so much more because it deals with things We all go through at one point in our lives I would think.

The story itself was actually created in order to actually use a message board that I created for my online family to use and wasnt being used much and despite the fact only one person read past the first two chapters when it was on the message board, I continued and its large part because of that one person's encouragement that I have continued this far. As to where the idea came from, well the original plan was to hopefully use the story as a learning tool to show some of what the D/s lifestyle is truly all about but the story took on a life of its own and the BDSM element really didn't stay part of the purpose which despite its weak BDSM theme, I think still carries a good message... however, you decide.

Now about the story, the story is about a man named David Vale who has lived in violence for most of his childhood and grown up to be an angry man and in this story, we see what his anger has cost him as well as the impact his anger has on others. This story takes you through David's journey through his eyes as to how He went from an angry man to a man full of regret and remorse and how three people taught him about love, trust and most of all respect to others as well as to respect himself.

With that being said, please enjoy this offering I share with you and hope that if not thought provoking, at least it may be entertaining.

NightWriterStories

Authors Note: An original story By NightWriterStories

This is a story that is totally fictional. The names of the people, the places and the events that take place in this story are not real. Any similarity between any living people is totally coincidental and nothing more. The material in this story has some BDSM elements in it but is not BDSM nor does the Author of this story condone this sort of behavior in the D/s lifestyle. However, sadly some of the stuff in this story has been known to happen in the D/s lifestyle with people who do not understand that the D/s lifestyle is SAFE, SANE AND CONSENSUAL.

Please be warned before reading that the story contains graphic sexual content of both of a consensual and non consensual nature as well as other brutal violence including torcher and murder. If this is not what you are into, DON'T READ IT!

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.