The First Kiss (Is The Deepest) - Cover

The First Kiss (Is The Deepest)

by Jack_O

Copyright© 2007 by Jack_O

Romantic Story: You never forget your first kiss, right?

Tags: Ma/ft   True Story  

And the Wind Cried...

Sweet sixteen: and, although he'd been kissed before, it had never felt quite like this.

The moment had begun less than a minute, or perhaps an hour ago, maybe the day before yesterday, for all he recalled. Time had ceased to hold any relevance in the intimate world he shared with the girl of his dreams: He seemed to hear her name whispered amidst the surrounding trees, blown together in the late autumn breeze and tossed upon a random chance on the sea of fate which had brought them together like this. He captured the faint aroma of peach blossom and almond within the long blond strands of hair within his trembling hands, held her head as he'd seen them do in the movies, and pressed his lips to hers with a passion that sent a shower of sparks behind the lids of his eyes. The generous taste of juicy fruit gum on her breath mingled with his minty exhalation and brought a moist inquisition from her tongue probing within his mouth, bold yet hesitant, cautious and eager to experience the yearned for delights of physical pleasures only dreamt of in the cosy comfort of their beds, alone, yet symbiotically connected by mutual desire.

He pushed his tongue back alongside hers and they moaned, crushing each other's lips hard enough to feel their teeth click beneath the velvet soft cushion of flesh, pressing hard enough to whiten the rose-pink texture. He tilted her head back a little more and delved deeper, feeling her hands explore the back of his tight Wranglers, pulling him closer, pressing his ardour firmly between her slightly parted thighs: the silk whisper of stockings causing the blood to pound in his ears like a runaway horse: urgent and virile.

She held onto him with a burning desire to feel him sink inside the wellspring of love she felt flowing through her, onto him, between them, crackling like static electricity in the cool night air and growing thick with unslaked thirst for each other. She wiggled a little in his unyielding embrace and felt him shudder, sigh, and relinquish his grip slightly, pausing for breath before resuming the kiss with added intensity.

From a distance, they appeared to melt into each other, becoming one body, one soul, one heart beating the rhythm of their love, flowing together in an instinctive yearning to reach out and touch one another without pretext or pretence of alterior motives. Innocence unbound, released upon a journey with no end in sight to the delightful possibilities contained within each moment of experience from this time on. Their lips pressed harder upon each other, eager, yet unhurried in seeking further pleasure, content to explore the simple pleasure of this eternal moment. Eyes closed, lids fluttering, pleased to imagine each others desire with the minds eye rather than shatter their dreams vision by opening them to any possible flaw. Her cheek, soft, blushing. His, prickly by contrast, flushed with success in getting this far in the dance, begun almost a week ago, by chance.

They'd met on the street of the town where she lived, shared a few laughs, a coke and (urged on by good natured ribbing from friends) phone numbers to 'do this again, sometime'. The first date; a movie, holding hands on the way home, too rushed for anything other than a smile. The second encounter brought a fleeting glimpse of paradise when her lips brushed his, soft as a butterfly's wing, making him tingle to his toes all the way back home... but this, their third time out together, sent an electric thrill coursing through his whole body, making the hair on the back of his neck stand up, and bring a tear of emotion to her sky blue eyes.

An owl hooted softly, in a nearby tree and he heard the sound as though filtered through a layer of silken bliss, sunk as he was within the liquid embrace of her loving arms; her lips, a poem to eternal Venus. Another moment passed, drifted upon a gentle wave of subtle sighs, and melted into eternal memory to be played over and over, and over again in time immemorial. The owl blinked and hooted once again, watching the couple below with abstract interest, its feathers ruffled by the growing breeze but not stirring it any deeper.

Her hands traced random patterns over his back, as though trying to work out the strength of his passion. His ardour certainly wasn't in question and she dug her nails into the thick denim of his jacket, pressing herself into his lean body and opening her mouth wider, allowing him to explore the welcome therein. Wantonly, she sucked on his tongue and moaned in the back of her throat where it probed like some exotic sea serpent, testing the way ahead cautiously, eagerly, searching towards a new horizon where a bright light shone, beckoning him onwards, ever onwards.

Onwards he pressed, forging ahead, tempering his passion in the cool, welcoming pools of her loving eyes, opening his own eyes wide as though seeing her for the first time, her soul slowly open to him within the sparkling blue depths. There she was. There she'd always been. The girl of his dreams.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.