Preacher-Man - Cover

Preacher-Man

Copyright© 2007 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cindy was shifting uncomfortably in the pew trying to keep her mind on the fact she was sitting in church. But it was so hard to do because the new preacher was sexy and handsome. She muttered to herself, "Oh god, I can not believe he was still single!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   True Story   First  

When Cindy and Reverend Caldwell were done fucking, he helped her up, pulled her close, and kissed her passionately with tears in his eyes. With a shaky voice he said, "Oh Cindy, I hope you do not have a bad impression of your preacher now!"

Cindy kissed the tears off his check and uttered, "Oh I don't Preacher Man, and after all you are a man too. However, I think I need to pray right now for your support and guidance."

She then lowered herself to her knees as if to pray, but instead took his cock into her mouth, licking him clean!

The preacher then said, "Oh my child, I want you to come by here every night this week, starting Monday. We can pray like this together."

Cindy looked at him and gasped, "Oh no, Herb what am I going to tell my mother? You know, she will ask me about today! She knows that I am not that easily persuaded into coming to church."

The preacher man held her tight and kissed her cheek and chuckled saying, "We can tell your mother that we have become friends and I am helping you convert."

Cindy smiled and asked, "Oooh good idea, when is our next prayer meeting?"

The preacher looked at her and said, "Meet me here, eight p.m. on Monday."

Cindy said goodbye and told him she would take a cab home, as she had many things to think about. One thing she did not want to do was see her mother, JoAnna at this time.

All the way home Cindy wondered how her mom would take the news she was going to start going to church. Then she chuckled and whispered, "Oh won't that nosy busy body be surprised as to the real reason I am going to church. I can see her now yelling, 'My daughter is a whore, ' before passing out. Oh hell the old prune is too fucking religious to know sex is a natural phenomenon and very fun."

When Cindy got home she changed into her baby-doll pajamas with matching bikini panties, and then crawled under the covers and tried to fall asleep. However, the visions of what she and Reverend Caldwell would be doing all week made her clit throb.

Cindy turned on the soft light next to the bed and threw back the covers. She then reached for her eight inch vibrator and removed her panties. Turning the toy on high she ran it across her swelling clit and said, "Oh Preacher Man, I wish this was your tongue tantalizing my hot clit!"

Cindy had not felt this alive in years. Oh God, the preacher man made her feel so fucking hot. She removed the rest of her pajamas, climbed out of bed, and walked over, opening the curtains of her big bay window. She then proceeded to masturbate, calling out the preacher's name repeatedly.

With one hand she brought a hard nipple to her mouth, sucking and biting it as she finger-fucked herself with the other one. Cindy did not care who saw her, she just needed to cum again.

Cindy plunged the toy deep and yelled, "Fuck me Reverent Caldwell, and ram your pole into this hot cunt of mine hard! Oooooh my God yesss, I am cumming!"

Cindy climaxed so hard her knees almost buckled. She then went back to bed without putting anything on and fell asleep with her hand in her pussy.

The ringing of the phone woke Cindy up and when she looked at the clock it read, eleven-thirty a.m. She reached for the phone and uttered a sleepy, "Hello."

Her mother replied, "Rise and shine sleepy head! I need to ask you if what I just heard is true."

Cindy cringed, oh God here it comes both barrels loaded. "What is it you heard mother?"

Her mother replied, "That you have decided to join our little congregation. Is it true?"

Cindy fought the urge to laugh and said, "Yes mother, it is true. Reverent Caldwell convinced me I need a little religion (and in the back of her head... and some stiff dick) in my life."

Cindy had to hold the phone three feet away when her mother yelled, "Glory be, thank you Jesus, my prayers are answered!"

Cindy then softly spoke into the phone saying, "Don't rush things mother, I am just trying this religion stuff to see if I like it, okay? Goodbye Mom, see you Wednesday night. "

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.