Fabulous Beginning At Fifteen Years - Cover

Fabulous Beginning At Fifteen Years

by Ramprabhu

Copyright© 2007 by Ramprabhu

True Story Sex Story: My friend became intimate with a woman at his 15th year and had wonderful time with her on many occasions. This is a narration of the incidents that happened then

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

(This is experience of my bosom friend who is also my close relative. This happened when he was just 15 years of age. He has told this to me in vivid detail as we share all secrets. He has given full consent for putting this in website. I am giving first person narrative for better presentation.)

I was studying in 7th standard then. (I was a dull student and I had twice missed promotion to higher class.)

Before this incident we were living in one area. Then we shifted to a small rented house in another area. Here one street away one of our distant relative was living. He was running a shop selling spare parts for cycles and cycle-rixas. Except on Sundays he will go to the shop daily in morning and return in night only.

He was about 50 - 55 years old and he had lost his first wife. His second wife was about 40-45 years old. They were not having children. ( I was told later that he was not a full man). At times he will say that he will adopt either me or one of my younger brothers as his son. ( He later adopted a different boy from his close relative side.)

His wife was known as Janam Mami ( Janam aunty). She and my mother knew each other from childhood and are very good friends. Because of proximity of houses practically one will visit other's house every day and even many times during a day. Usually in the evenings they will go to temple and market together.

Uncle and Janam Aunty lived in their own house. It was old but a big house with open space around and with compound wall. In the open space coconut trees, other fruit-bearing trees, vegetable and flower plants were all there. They were also buying newspaper and other Tamil magazines. It was our practice to borrow magazines from their house and return after our reading. Sometimes I will go and read the magazines sitting in their house itself. We will also go and play in their house carom board or dice and spend time with them in garden activities. They had a big color television and Sunday evenings we will go to see Tamil cinema there. (My house had only a small B&W TV)

At that time I was 15 years old and I had started getting sexual feelings and I was doing masturbation. But I was doing it very secretively because in my small house there was practically no privacy.

One holiday I went to aunty's house to return some magazines and bring new ones. The Nava Rathri Pooja Festival was coming and it was aunty's custom to arrange doll show in her house. ( During this festival all kinds of dolls will be kept in stair-case like step arrangement and the dolls will be worshipped. Neighbors will be invited to come and see the doll show. Invitees will be given nice eatables also. In my house we will not do this because there was no space for this and it was a costly affair which we can not bear.)

When I went to her house aunty asked me whether I can climb into the loft and bring down the trunk boxes containing the dolls. I said alright and keeping a bamboo ladder I climbed to the loft. I stood a few rungs away from the top of the ladder and saw the loft was covered very much with cob-webs and dust. I told her "there is lot of rubbish and it needs cleaning — so first give me a broom stick".

I was only wearing loose knickers and I had not worn any undergarment. When I was standing in the top of the ladder aunty stood below holding the ladder so that it will not slip. She saw my penis and balls inside the knickers. She laughed and said "what — a big boy like you not wearing underwear — do you want your 'muththa' ( Tamil word for penis) to be free for action always." I blushed on hearing her word and in a silly way tried to cover it by grabbing my penis and balls. This made aunty to laugh even louder and she again said "don't grab that — then your penis will get angry and stand up to show its strength". I removed my hand and stood in confusion.

Aunty laughed at my consternation. She said "I will go and bring a broom stick — stand still and don't shake the ladder so that it will not slip". Then while going she turned and said to me "but shake your penis and that is allowed". I blushed more and stood in the ladder with some shame for not putting underwear.

Aunty came and gave a broom stick and I started cleaning the dust. Again she stood below me and watched me with a smile. My penis was limp and she said "for a boy like you the penis must be always standing up at 90 degrees — so don't be mind me — allow it to stand and dance — I will not tell about this to your mother". I was taken aback with her words and stood gaping at her. She loudly laughed at my dismay.

Then after cleaning the dust I climbed into the loft and removed the two trunk boxes containing the dolls. At that time I a saw another trunk box. I opened and saw it contained bundles of old letters and a few old Tamil magazines. I saw another small bundle of books. I opened the small bundle and found they were Tamil pornography books. (I had read a few such books given to me by my friends). So I was immediately tempted to read them. But I was afraid to bring it to the notice of aunty. So I asked her " there are some old magazines — shall I bring them down for my mother to read". Aunty said it was fine. So I hid the porno books within the Tamil magazines and made them into one bundle and brought it down. This bundle I kept aside in a corner of the room.

Then we opened the boxes containing dolls and inside the dolls were all packed each piece wrapped in newspaper. We kept the dolls in a corner. Along with dolls I had taken three or four big sized bronze lamps. They had become dull colored due to storing. Aunty took them to the backyard of the house to clean them. At that time I quickly opened the bundle and saw the porno books.

They were about a dozen, and in some books there were photographs of men and women enjoying. It was the first time I saw such photos of actual copulation and photos of nude women. Till then I had not seen any nude woman and these photos fascinated me and I could not take my eyes away from them. I had a flushed feeling and my cock became rigid. I very badly wanted to see the contents of the books entirely.

Aunty was in the backyard cleaning the lamps and I was convinced that at least for some 15 minutes I will be undisturbed. So I started seeing each of the photos with rapt attention. My hand automatically entered the gap in my knickers and took hold of my penis which was now fully up and beating. Though I did not shake it fast I slowly rubbed it enjoying the blissful sensation. Soon water started oozing out and my penis and my hand became wet and sticky with my water. A few drops of water wetted my knickers also.

I was raptly ogling the pictures and I failed to notice when aunty came there. In a loud tone she said "so what are you doing — are you so bold that you do dirty thing in my house". I was totally shocked to see her in the room and hear her words. My heart missed a few beats and my mouth became dry. My erection vanished immediately and I hastily removed my hand from my cock. I stood with a foolish fearful look at her.

Aunty saw the book in my hand and asked "what is that book?". She stretched her hand to take the book from me and I tried to hide it. But she pulled it from me and saw what it was. With a frown she asked "from where did you bring this dirty thing". I weakly said "from loft — it was with the other magazines". She said "now I remember — these were lying down here and I thought it need not be in everyone's sight — so I bundled and put it in the loft — but how did you take it down — I saw you brought only the magazine bundle but not this bundle".

I weakly said "I hid the books in magazine bundle". Aunty said "why did you bring them down - your mother will not read these books." I said in a feeble voice "I wanted to read them".

She said "don't you know these are bad books and a school boy like you should not read them — now I see why you are not a bright student — instead of reading text books you are reading this rubbish — so you fail in exams - whenever your father or mother scold you for not doing well in your studies I used tell them not to scold you because you will improve — now I find they are right in scolding you — how will you improve if you read and enjoy these dirty things".

I did not know what to say and remained dumb.

My rubbing of the cock had brought out a little water and it had stained my knickers. Aunty saw the wetness. She pointed her finger at it and said "I find you have not only read the book - you enjoyed it so much that you have leaked your 'Vindhu'( Tamil word for semen)." I hastily replied "no aunty — I did not leak my semen". She said "then what is the wetness there — did you piss in your knickers?". I could not give any reply and stood foolishly.

After one minute she softly told me "are you upset — don't worry — you are a typical boy of your age". Then she gave back the book to me and said "I do not object to your reading them — but will you carry them to your home for reading there?". I said " no aunty — in my house I cannot read them and my parents will not like it". Then she said "okay — so you keep it here in some place and read at your leisure". There was a wooden cupboard in that room. I said "thank you aunty — can I keep these books on top of this cupboard". She said "keep wherever you like".

Then she said "we have to make step arrangement for displaying the dolls — but now I want to take my afternoon sleep — will you remain here or go home?". I was to hide the books in the cupboard and also I wanted to see all the photos in them. So I said "I will remain here if it will not bother you". She said "it will not bother me — but I know what you will do — don't deny it like a child — you are going to read those books and enjoy putting hand to your penis — you do it — but go to bathroom and leak your semen there — if you do it elsewhere it will bring ants". Then she went to her bedroom.

I then sat and went through the books. Though they were about a dozen, only 4 books had photos and in each book there was about 4 or 5 photos. Nude girls smiled in them exposing their tits, buttocks and even cunt. Men with extremely long penis were seen fucking women in various poses in all the three holes of the women. The size of their cock made me to stagger. I could not believe that men will have such huge cocks. My tiny cock was no comparison to them. There were photos of two men enjoying a woman in her buttocks and mouth. There were some photos where a group of men and women were totally nude and engaged in sex altogether. There was also a photo of woman and horse joined for sex and I could not believe it at all. I saw all the photos with total concentration for a considerable time. By this time my cock was madly up and dancing. Water was continuously oozing from the tip and I had to take and keep my penis out of the knickers to avoid wetting of my cloth. All the time I was slowly rubbing and caressing my cock also.

I could not control myself any longer and so I went to the bathroom at the rear and masturbated. Within a minute I ejaculated and that was the first time I noticed so much quantity of semen coming from me. My semen shot up to a distance of at least two yards and I believe my cock spurted semen more than a dozen time. Never in my life I had such a massive ejaculation as I had that day.

After cleaning myself I again came and looked at each photo for a second time. When I finished seeing the photos I quickly read one story book. It was about a school girl becoming mature, taking interest in sex and enjoying it with various people and finally becoming a cinema star. It was so interesting to me that I read it completely once and again read the juicy portions again, myself dreaming how nice it will be for me if I can get such a girl. All this took about an hour. I was again in full temper and I could not control it. So I carried the books with the photos to the bathroom and keeping the photos in my view again I masturbated. This time also I shot up quickly and I got fully drained.

I returned and bundled the books and kept them in the cupboard in such a way the bundle will not be easily seen. I then went through Tamil magazines but they did not interest me so I took them to the hall of the house to be later carried with me to my home.

I sat in the hall for sometime and aunty was sleeping in her bedroom. I could not think of anything else. My thoughts were only about the photos and the juicy sexy story I had read. In fact my penis was again stiff and my thoughts turned to aunty.

After seeing my penis aunty had teased me for it and later when she caught me with the books she did not show anger. In fact she told me to read and enjoy them and further said I can masturbate in bathroom. I felt that aunty took a liking for me and she encouraged me to do all those things. I felt perhaps aunty secretly wanted to kindle the desire in me. I wondered whether aunty secretly desired sex with me. I could not believe it but the more I thought the more I felt sure that aunty had sexual desire for me.

After a few minutes I got up and went to her bedroom. The door was not latched and it opened when I pushed. She was sleeping on the double bed and she was lying on her side. I went and stood near her.

Aunty was about 45 years and she was short and plump. She was dark brownish in color. She was wearing a silk sari and the sari had moved from her chest and her blouse enclosed balls were moving with her breath. Her mouth was slightly open and she was snoring with a little noise. She has a faint growth of mustache hairs above her lips. Her nipples were outlined by her silk blouse. The sari had moved in her hip portion also and her petticoat was exposed. There were sweat beads on her forehead, face and neck. She had sweated under her arms and the sweat had stained the silk blouse in her armpits.

Aunty will always wear her hair in a loose bundle and further keep jasmine flowers in her hair. For sleeping she had taken the flowers from her hair (so that they will not get crushed) and she kept the flowers on the side of the pillow. The jasmine flowers were giving a very nice fragrance and I inhaled the smell deeply and filled my lungs with the aroma.

I stood for quite sometime watching her figure. Then I bent and looked at her face and tits even more closely. It was the first time I saw a woman's tits so closely and I could not remove my eyes from her balls. I wanted to kiss them and catch them and squeeze them. But I was afraid and I kept looking at them without bating my eyelids.

By now my penis was in full erection and I thought it will be danger to stand there anymore. But I could not take my eyes from her. I then felt that I will just lightly touch her balls onetime and get way. I placed my index finger on her nipple and felt it. It was like getting electric shock to me. I lightly rubbed the nipple and then slowly pressed it. Then with my forefinger and thumb I caught it and lightly squeezed her nipple.

Aunty woke up and turned. When she saw me she sat up with a start and said "Kittu — what are you doing here?". I did not reply but ran from there and came and sat in the hall. My heart was beating fast and my breath was shallow. I had not expected aunty to wake up and I cursed myself for squeezing her nipple which I thought woke her up. I was afraid she may complain to my mother and I could not imagine the consequences. My father is usually gentle and dear to us but when he gets angry he will beat us so mercilessly that unless our mother or grand mother intervenes, we will end up dead. With trepidation I sat in the hall with pounding heart.

Aunty came to the hall and asked me "what were you doing in my bedroom?". I said feebly "I wanted to see whether you are sleeping". She said "that is what I told you — I said I wanted to sleep and then I went to bed — so what is the fun in coming and seeing whether I was sleeping — what does it matter to you".

I had no answer and aunty glared at me. Then she went to the backyard to wash herself. She then said "I am making coffee — do you want one cup?".

We have been instructed that we should never go and trouble anyone in their house during their meal or coffee time. So I said "no aunty — I will now leave" and she said "okay".

I took the bundle of magazines and was about leave when I looked at her and said "aunty — I am sorry for what I did — please do not tell this to my mother". She asked "why — should not your mother know all about you". I looked at her with fear in my eyes. Then she said "okay — I will not tell her - but I will tell my husband and he will tell your father — when your father beats you, your mother will come to know -that is equally fine for me".

I remained still like a statue and did not know what to do. I looked at her pathetically and she smiled. She said "okay — this one time I will keep quiet — so you need not fear — further stay here and have coffee — because we have to arrange the steps for putting the dolls."

I got calmer and sat again. She went to kitchen and later brought two cups of coffee and gave me one. While sipping coffee she asked "did you read those books?". I hesitated and she said "come — come — don't hesitate". I dimly said "I read a bit". She laughed and said "why only a bit — why not read it in full — nobody is preventing you here — anyway where did you keep them?". I said "I have kept them on top of the wooden almairah". She said "fine — now did you spill semen?". I said "no" and she loudly laughed and said "then what for you read them?". I could not reply and she said "I know what boys will do — don't feel shy with me — where did you make nasty?". I then faintly said "I did in bathroom and washed it away with water." She said "good — thank God you did not dirty my bedroom". I kept quiet.

Then after collecting empty cups she went to kitchen for washing them. She later returned and we got busy in arranging steps for putting the dolls. (Usually a step arrangement like staircase will be made in the hall of the house and dolls will be kept on these steps in particular order which the Hindu ladies traditionally know.) For building the step arrangement many items of varying heights like stool, bench, table and racks will be necessary and me and aunty concentrated on this. Later her maid servant came to clean the house and so I left her house with the magazines.

Two days later the doll festival "Nava Rathri" commenced and it was also a time of school holidays for us. People are invited to come and see the dolls during evening time. Aunty had asked my mother to come in the morning and help her in arranging the dolls and prepare eatables for distribution to those coming in the evening. I also went but I could not get privacy to read the books. Several times I looked at the cupboard longingly. Aunty noticed my looks and smiled. Once aunty asked me "what you have kept on the cupboard — should we take it down?". I was taken aback and my mother asked me "what is that?". I hastily replied "nothing mother" and aunty said "because several times you looked at the cupboard I thought you have kept something there". I said "nothing aunty — you know all dolls were kept below only". She merely smiled again. I could sense that she was teasing me and enjoying my discomfort.

I helped them in unwrapping the dolls and displaying them. With a little sand and tray and with leafy twigs taken from their garden I made a park with water pond in middle. In a cardboard I wrote her father-in-law's name and added the word "Park". I pasted it on two sticks and stuck it so that the park became named after uncle's father. Aunty liked this very much and praised me.

Later when we were about to leave she said to me "why don't you remain some more time and think and improve your park display?". I said okay and my mother went away. Then aunty told me "I know you came to read the books — I could follow your hungry look in the room — so you go and finish first what you came for — later you can attend to the park". So saying she went to attend her chores.

I immediately went and took the books. Again I saw all the photos. Then I started reading a book. Aunty came inside the room and I tried to hide what I was reading. She smiled and said "why do you hide it — here you have full liberty — so don't feel shy". Then she told me "I am going to sleep — don't forget my instructions". I asked "what instructions aunty?". She laughed and said "what — have you forgotten? — I have told you to release your semen in the bathroom only and not elsewhere — don't you remember?". Hearing her words I blushed and she laughed louder and went away.

Then I finished reading two books in one stretch. By now I was so heightened that my cock had become soggy with water oozing from it. I went to bathroom and masturbated to my immense satisfaction and relief. Replacing the books in the cupboard I came and sat in the hall. I tried to decorate the park with some more items but excepting to keep a few dolls of children and people I could not do any better.

All along my mind was revolving on aunty. She had behaved with me in such a manner that she wanted me to get aroused. She need not have asked me to stay but she did and then prompted me to read the books. She even reminded me to masturbate in the bathroom. Altogether her conduct could not be understood by me. The more I thought the more I became convinced that aunty did it with a purpose. Her purpose seemed to arouse me to such an extent that I will do something to her in my excitement. I got fully convinced that aunty will welcome me if I approached her.

Emboldened with this thought I went inside aunty's bedroom. She was sleeping like the previous occasion. She was sweating a lot but she had not switched on the ceiling fan. I stood near her for sometime and later sat on the cot by her side. In sleep her sari and petticoat had moved up a bit exposing her legs. I tickled her heels and she twitched but did not get up. I placed a hand on her buttocks and lightly pressed it. It was the first time I touched a woman's buttocks and its heat and suppleness amazed me. Then I bent and smelled her buttocks. Its peculiar smell cannot be described by me exactly. It had the musty smell of some old wet cloth probably caused by her sweat and her fart gas. I liked the smell and was exhilarated. I pressed my nose to her buttocks and deeply inhaled the smell. I then gently kissed her buttocks and lightly bit one cheek of the buttocks.

Aunty woke up and immediately I took away my face from her buttocks. But I did not get up from the cot nor did I take away my hand from her bum. She asked me "Kittu — why you have come here". I said "aunty — I saw you were sweating a lot in sleep — I thought I can switch on the ceiling fan". She said "but the fan switch is not in my buttocks — so what your hand is doing there?". I hastily took away my hand and got up from the cot to switch on the fan.

She said "don't put it on - for the past one week it is not working properly — while running it makes lot of noise and one cannot sleep with that noise — uncle said he will put new fan instead of repairing this — he is yet to do it".

Then she sat up and wiped her sweat with her sari. I was afraid she will scold me for touching her buttocks. But she only said to me "come — let us take coffee." We left the bedroom and I sat in hall while she made coffee in kitchen.

Aunty had woken up when I bit her buttocks and she had seen my hand on her buttocks. But she did not scold me or show any anger and now I was fully convinced that she wanted some nice time with me. She was older than my mother. So I was a little confused about her desire for a very young boy like me and could not understand what she saw in me. Anyway I thought that if I happen to touch her next time I will behave bolder.

Later while taking coffee she asked "what did you do in my bedroom?". I said "nothing". She laughed and said "don't joke — then why your hand was on my buttocks - tell me what you did — you know I am not angry with you for touching me — so why fear telling me".

Then in a hesitating voice I told her "aunty — I just sat by your side and touched your buttocks".

"That is all?"

"Then I smelled them".

"Did you not bite me there?".

"No — I did not".

She laughed and said "why lie to me — you bit me and that only woke me up".

I said "I am sorry aunty".

She said "don't feel sorry — I know you will get bold after reading those books and come to me". I was a little shocked as well as pleased when she spoke like that. Now I had direct confirmation of her desire for me. I stared at her with wonder, desire and some disbelief.

She saw my look and said "why are you staring like that — are you wondering how to touch my old flesh?".

I said "no aunty — you are not old".

She loudly laughed and said "don't joke — you know I am senior to your mother".

I said "yes — but your body is like gold".

She burst out with loud laughter and said "you are the greatest liar I have seen in my life — anyway your accolade is welcome".

The talk with aunty had stirred me and I started to have erection. The stiffening of my cock made a bulge in my middle which aunty noticed and smiled. I felt shame and delight at the sametime.

Then aunty took the empty cups and went to put them for cleaning. At that time I thought I will expose my penis for aunty to see when she returns. I took out my penis out of my knickers and fondly looked at it and gently rubbed it and it stood even more rigid and danced. I pulled my foreskin and allowed the red cockhead to freely dance.

But when aunty returned my courage failed and I hastily pulled the foreskin back and pushed the cock inside my knickers. But before I could completely hide it aunty came and she saw it.

With a smile she said "I find your tool is nice and ready — but it has to wait - today Pooja is starting and I asked uncle to come to the house early and he will come — further servant maid will come now. So you leave now. Tomorrow in the morning you come after your lunch — I will fully test your equipment and let me see how it is working".

I could not believe her words and I just stared at her with a grin. She teased me "why are you grinning like a monkey?".

I said "aunty — I cannot believe what I heard and I don't know what to speak".

She said "you don't have to speak but only act — it is practical examination -— I hope you will not fail in that exam also".

I grinned more and said "the one exam where I will never fail is that only" and aunty said "let us see". Then I left her house with much happiness and expectations. I was so glad that during the night I twice masturbated with deep enjoyment.

Then for the next three days though I went to her house daily there was no privacy. Neither I had pleasure with her nor I could read the books. I concentrated on improving the park. There was a lot of unused cycle spokes in the house. I took these spokes and made small cages which I placed in the park. I kept tiny animal figurines inside the cages so that the park had a zoo now. I also strung some fancy color lights and when lit the park became very attractive. All people who came to her house praised it and said to aunty "your doll show is superb". Both aunty and uncle were highly pleased with their compliments. Uncle told me "Kittu — you do anything to make the show even better — I will give you money for it". I assured him to think of more additions.

Then on the 5th day I went there and happily me and aunty could be alone that day. Aunty welcomed me with a nice smile. She was wearing a good silk sari and as per her practice she had kept lot of jasmine flower in her hair. She smelled very sweetly. I stood before her with shyness. My heart was beating fast and mouth was dry. She asked "are you ready for the examination?". I stood dumb. She came near me and inserted her hand into my knickers and caught my penis. I nearly swooned. My penis was limp and aunty said "why it is sleeping?". Then she said with a smile "I will put a riddle — answer me if you know — what is that always sleep in the outside but not in bedroom?". I did not know the answer and stood askance. She laughed and said "why it is man's cock". She laughed at her joke and I also giggled.

Then she went to bedroom and I followed her. She asked me to remove my shirt and knickers. I did so and stood nude before her. My cock was half raised. Aunty told "nice little cock" and I felt a little shy at her comments. Then aunty removed her dress. She did it slowly — item by item — taking her own time. I eagerly watched her. First she removed her sari and after folding it properly kept it on a settee. Then turning her back to me she removed her blouse and bodice and put them also on the settee. Then she undid her petticoat which fell down on the floor revealing her fat buttocks. I took a sharp breath and my eyes got riveted to her bums. My cock gave a twitch and a drop of water came in the tip. I automatically grabbed my penis and started shaking it.

Aunty turned her head and saw me with a smile. She said "don't touch your cock — take your hand away — here it belongs to me and only I will handle it — you should just keep it raised and do what I say". I took away my hand and my cock pulsated with vigorous beats.

Aunty stepped out of the petticoat, bent and picked it. Her bum-cheeks parted giving me a good look at her shit-hole. Her buttocks were dark colored and big sized. Her shit-hole was also black.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.