Old Fart Takes A Walk - Cover

Old Fart Takes A Walk

by Old Fart

Copyright© 2007 by Old Fart

Humor Sex Story: One section is true, the other is pure fantasy. Not Lord of the Rings fantasy but Right, In Your Dreams fantasy. See if you can figure out which is which.

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   Humor   Cheating   Spanking   Rough   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Flatulence   Size   .

I decided to take a walk and work off my lunch. I buckled the belt that holds my CD player and took off. I headed out the back of the apartments and went down Foothill.

I'd gone a couple of blocks when I saw a woman in her driveway, struggling with a motorcycle. As I watched, she kicked the stand loose and it leaned over on her. I called across the street, asking if she was all right or did she need some help. She answered that she needed help.

I made my way across the road and helped her get it back up, noticing that it was a Harley. Since she obviously wasn't used to handling it, I assumed there was a husband or boyfriend who drove it. She told me she wanted it in the garage, next to the car that was already in there. Since it was pointed out at the street, we were able to back it in with me steering to get it inside and placed the way she wanted it without scratching the car.

She thanked me and said, "Can I get you anything? Some water?'

I smiled and said, "No, thanks."


"How about a blow job, she said?"

"OK, I could go for one of those."

She kneeled in front of me, taking my CD player off and laying it to the side. She then slid my shorts down, revealing my turgid manhood.

She palmed my prodigious pussy poker while sucking on my stupendous scrotum, gently gnawing my gargantuan gonads. "I don't know if I can take it all," she said.

"Try," I said.

She opened her mouth and took the first 8 or 9 inches in. She looked like she had about half of the first of two 24 ounce beer cans in her mouth. She moved up and down, breathing as enough came out to unblock the passageway, sounding something like a donkey as she sucked in air.

I reached down and stopped her, pulling out of her mouth with a loud pop.

"What size are those?" I asked.

"46 quadruple G," says she.

"I want to see them," says I.

She pulled her top off, revealing a baby blue sports bra. She reached behind her and undid it, letting it shoot across the garage and into the wall. I expected them to drop, the nipples ending up around her navel but they stayed sticking straight out from her chest, as if in an invisible bra.

"Store bought?" says I.

"Not on your life. These babies are organic."

"I'm impressed," says I, wrapping them around my favorite appendage, shoving the rest in her mouth and down her throat. I pumped like a woodpecker trying to drill through the petrified forest while she hummed on the instroke and breathed on the outstroke.

After about 45 minutes, I got that feeling in my balls. "I'm going to come," I said, loud enough for the next door neighbor to hear me. I shot eight or nine times, straight down her throat, then pulled back for the next dozen or so, watching her gulp down mouthfuls of the elixir. She couldn't take anymore and backed away, aiming me at a five gallon bucket she had in the garage. By the time that was full, there were only another three or four spurts more and she'd recovered enough to swallow them.

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and looked up at me, still on her knees. "I want your baby."

I reached down and tweaked both nipples. They were extended in her arousal, three or four inches long, about as big around as my middle finger. I milked her like a dairy cow, squirting milk all over the windows of the car parked next to us, a yard or two away.

"Up on the bike," says I.

She pulled her shorts and panties off in a flash, then moved toward the Harley. I guided her so she was lying on the seat, her tits hanging down almost a foot on either side. Her tight ass was pointed toward the ceiling of the garage. I smacked it and it made a nice, solid sound, barely moving. I could see the pink starfish between those cheeks, winking at me, daring me to play.

"Hit me, Hit me," she screamed as I smacked away, driving her pelvis into the leather seat.

I leaned down, holding onto her thighs, moving them aside so I could lick her from stem to stern. From the motorcycle's seat to her own, I swiped with my tongue, eliciting a groan that would give that bike's engine a run for its money in a purring contest. I twiddled her clit with my tongue, then ran six or seven inches of it up her squeeze box, then did the same with her tailpipe. Thirty seconds or so of that and she was howling and shaking so much I had to steady the bike again. I moved my head to the side as she squirted pussy juice over my shoulder and into the driveway, leaving about a bucketful in a puddle.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.