Nice Time With A Neighbor Woman - Cover

Nice Time With A Neighbor Woman

by Ramprabhu

Copyright© 2007 by Ramprabhu

True Story Sex Story: This is a true happening which took place about 18 years back. I had a neighbor woman who was around 30 and married also. One day she invited me for sex and thereafter about 20 times I had sex with her till she left that place and went elsewhere.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   True Story   Oriental Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

(This is also my true experience which happened some 18 years back)

I was about 20 then. Our family was living in a small ancestral house, and after partition of property between my father and his brothers we left that house and took residence as a co-tenant in what is known as a storehouse. It is popular in our place and usually found in older part of every city. Let me explain it.

It will be one big house with many rooms, enclosed verandahs, walking passage and a court yard in the back. Several families will live in that house, one or two rooms only will be in the exclusive control of one tenant. The verandah, walking passage and courtyard will be collectively used by all tenants.

In the back court yard a water well, a hand pump for corporation water, and several bathrooms and toilets were there which again will be collectively shared by all tenants. We moved into one such house. We had two rooms to us, one was used as bed room and another as kitchen. Rest of the common areas were also used by us.

In this house other then our family, four other tenants were living. One of the tenant was audit clerk in a Government office and his wife was called "Soundarya aunty". ( Hereafter I will refer her as S ). She was about 30 years or so and did not have any child. She was fair complexioned, good looking and always with a smile. Her husband would go on audit tours regularly. In such times I would do small errands for her like getting ration, medicines or drawing cash from bank. In such occasional talks with her I found that she was very nice and witty. I was working in a warehouse (godown) then for very low pay and I was also searching for some good job and I was naturally worried about it. So she would pep me in her talks.

One day in the afternoon I came to home to take food. I went to the back yard to wash myself. In the back court yard a small area had been partitioned and in this the ladies who were having their monthly period will stay. (It was called "Dhooramana Room" and the word "dhooramana" refers to ladies in their period. It is a custom among Brahmins that a lady having her period is considered as unclean and she has to live separately for the duration of her period and when it is over only after taking bath they can again come inside the house). At that time S was staying in that room.

When I was drawing water from well S peeped from inside the room and said to me "Dear — the tub is empty — will you pour some water please?" ( As unclean ladies are not allowed to draw water from well, a tub filled with water was provided for them which they would use).

On hearing her I said " Sure aunty" Then I drew four or five buckets of water and poured it in the tub. I told her " It is now full" She said "Thanks"

Then she asked me " Are you still working in the godown or have you got any other job?" I said " I am still there only — I am trying for some good job but I am unlucky" She said " Don't lose heart — you will definitely get a good job very soon" I said " Thank you for your blessings".

Then she asked me " When are you going to give me your wedding feast?" I said to her " What aunty — are you joking? - I am not going to marry" She said "Why? — Don't you desire to have a wife?".

I said " No — No — I desire to have a wife — but I don't have decent job or good income- so I don't want to marry now".

She said to me " You should marry now — perhaps if you marry a good girl she will bring you goodluck". I said nothing and remained quiet. Then she further said " One of my relative's daughter is a very good girl and she will be excellent match for you — shall I ask him to come and speak with you father about your marriage?" I said " No aunty — don't do that. I will not marry unless I get a good job".

I further said " When I don't have a good job what I will tear by getting Married?" She smiled and said to me in a low voice "Why not? - When you marry you will tear the cunt hole of your wife".

(There is no exact translation available for the Tamil words used here. I had said in Tamil " Kalyanam Pannikkittu naan enna kizhikkapporane" And she had said " Yane — unnoda pondatti koodhiya kizhippaey illaya?) ( I am giving Tamil equivalent for whomever will understand it).

When she said like that I became somewhat uneasy and I also blushed. I had not at all expected such words from her and so I did not know how to take it or what to reply so I remained quiet. She asked me "Why are you silent?" I said " Aunty- I do not know what to say".

She asked me again in a low voice "Why — don't you like cunt hole". I did not reply. Then she winked at me and she said " Have you seen it?".

At that time I was regularly having sex with some women employed in the warehouse (where I was a clerk) and sex was not new to me. Further the way aunty was talking with me at a very low voice gave the indication to me that she was desirous of talking with me about sex matters. I felt that if I reply to her in same sexual way she may not mind it.

So I said " Aunty- cunt is not new to me — I regularly fuck women daily. Today morning also I did it".

After speaking like that I became a little bit fearful because I did not know how she will take it. So I immediately said "Sorry aunty — forgive my silly words" I also said " Please forget what I said and please do not say about this to my mother" She softly laughed and said " Why should you feel sorry for your speech?. It shows you are a real man. You need not worry - I will not tell anything to your mother". It gave me good comfort.

Then she asked me " You said you regularly fuck — do you go to prostitutes?"

I said "No". Then she asked me "Then who is that lucky girl?" I replied " There are women employed in the godown — I enjoy them daily" She said " Are they young? — Are they good looking?".

I replied " No aunty — they are not young like you or beautiful like you — but they oblige me so I enjoy them".

Then she softly laughed and said " So you would fuck me if I oblige you?".

I was not expecting such words from her and so I stood perplexed. During the conversation with her, her nearness and her soft words had enticed me and I was getting an erection. Her words gave me an elation and my cock became more erect and pulsating.

She laughed and said " You do not reply — but I can see that your little brother is giving the telegraphic signal of your desire to fuck me " So saying she pointed a finger at my middle where my cock bulge was noticeable. I felt embarrassed and did not know what to say. Then she said " Now you go away — we will see about it some other time".

I asked her " Aunty — are you really serious or you are only teasing me?" Then she said " You are a grown up man — as a lady will I tease you in these matters?" Then I asked her " Do you really say I can fuck you?" She said " Don't you want it?" I said "Yes- I want it very much — but what about uncle (her husband)?" She softly laughed and said " That is what I told you- we will talk about it later and work a plan — even if you want it now I cannot allow you to touch me - two days later after I take bath I will tell you what to do — now go away like a sweet boy".

Then she laughed and said " In the meantime don't apply your hand and waste your water — keep it reserved for me" I also laughed and said " Don't worry — I have plenty of it inside me" So I want away then and from then onwards I became very restless.

For the next two days whenever I happened to go to the back yard I would look at her pointedly and she would look at me with a smile. But I could not manage to have any conversation with her because we could not be alone even for sometime. So also after she took bath and entered the house I tried to get at her but could not do so. Every time I would try to talk with her on one pretext or other she will curtly reply and did not give me any indication about her desire.

After about two weeks or so, one day some vendor of vessels came to sell his ware and all the people of the house were with him in the threshold of the house. S also went to the front portion and later she returned inside to her portion. Finding her alone for some time I approached her and said " What aunty? — you are not keeping up with your words". She smiled and said " What — don't you think of anything else?" I said " I am very eager to touch you and I find it very difficult to think of anything else."

I further said " I was keeping quiet and you only opened up the topic - now you are avoiding it — if you do not want it why in the first place you talked with me and raised my desire?" She replied " Why do you think I do not want it? If I don't want it, will I talk with you like I did?" I said " Then why you are silent now?" She said " You should have patience — in a week's time my husband will be going on audit tour and will be away for about 4 or 5 days — at that time I will give you the green signal" I felt calm by her words and I was eagerly looking for the right time.

(Here I will explain the layout of our portions in the house. Like us S was also having two rooms and our portions were separated by an enclosed verandah. From the front of the house a staircase went up to the open terrace (roof of the house) From this particular verandah also another staircase connected to the open terrace but normally it was not used and would be kept bolted from inside. So a person can come from the open terrace to the verandah only if that staircase door is kept open. Only the front staircase was being used by all. Usually unless it rained, the male members would normally sleep in the open terrace. I also would sleep there). As said by S, her husband left on office tour a few days later. That night when I went to the back yard aunty was drawing water from well. When she saw me she said " In the night you came to my room through the verandah staircase. I will keep the staircase door unbolted. But take care so that none sees you" I said "Ok".

That night when I went to the open terrace for sleeping, I did not go to sleep but kept myself awake and I was watching the other persons lying on the terrace including my father. After some time, I think it was about 11.00 PM, all were fast asleep. I slowly got up and sat in my bed and watched others. No one was awake. So I slowly went to the other staircase without making any noise and pushed the door. It opened inward. I quickly entered it and bolted it from inside. Usually there were no lights in the verandahs. I descended the staircase and came to aunty's bedroom. The door was shut but when I pushed it, it opened. Inside also it was dark but I could make out that aunty was sitting on the mat laid on the floor. I went and sat near her.

She said " I have been waiting all along and I thought you will not come" I said "I had to wait till everyone there went to sleep" Then I said " Shall I put on the light?" She said "No — if light is put on it may wake other ladies" I was disappointed and said " I want to see you naked" She said "There is a small torchlight — you switch it on and see my body" Then she gave me a torch, stood up and undressed. I played the torch on her body and the view took away my breath.

She was having nice round milky white breasts. Her nipples were large and upturned. They were heaving up and down with her breathing. I had not seen such curved breasts previously and my eyes got glued to them and it was difficult for me to take away my eyes from them. I immediately got a massive erection. Before I could notice anything she undressed completely and then sat near me.

She took and switched off the torch. She said "Take away your dress — let us not waste time". I was disappointed and said to her " I have not seen you fully and I want to see you further more". She said " You should have patience — we are not alone — others are also there — so we have to do this very stealthily- we should not even talk much - so now remove your dress and let us begin the play". I was disappointed very much but what she said made sense and so kept quiet.

I was wearing only a lungi (dhoti) and underwear. I stood up and removed them. She felt around me and got hold of cock. By now it was massively erect and dancing. She massaged it and softly asked me to lie down. I did so and she rubbed my cock gently and stroked it gently. It was wonderful and I felt I was in heaven. I grabbed her breasts and squeezed them. Then I pulled her and she lied on me. I started to suck one breast and squeezed the other and tweaked the nipple. She was gently rubbing my cock and my cock became so erect I thought it will burst.

She said " Shall I fuck or suck you?". As I wanted some more fun with her I said " You suck me but turn over me so that I can suck your cunt". She did so and mouthed my cock and stated rubbing the shaft with her tongue. It was wonderful and I grabbed her buttocks and pulled her and pressed her cunt onto my face. I embedded my face on her cunt and deeply inhaled its sweet smell. It was neatly shaved and felt like silk. I licked it and inserted my tongue into the slit of her cunt. It was hot and wet.

I vigorously licked the lips of her cunt and also her clitoris. She rubbed her thighs on my face in pleasure and pressed more of her cunt into my mouth Her cunt became very wet with her juice. Her juice was sticky and salty and I sucked it deeply and swallowed the juice. She passed a little bit of urine and her hot urine ran on my face and also into my mouth. I sucked and gulped it and it was heavenly. I repeatedly squeezed and kneaded her buttocks and felt them very plump and round. I wanted to see it so I removed my face from her lap, took the torch and put it on and shined the light on her buttocks and cunt. She stopped sucking me and said "Don't put on light" I immediately switched off the torch but within that few seconds I had a eager look at her buttocks and cunt.

I said " Aunty — you are divine — I will eat your cunt and buttocks". She did not say anything but resumed sucking me. I also resumed sucking and licking her cunt. Then I parted her thighs widely and placed my tongue on her anal opening and started to lick it. Her shitty smell made me heady and I placed my mouth on her asshole and sucked it. I got a small amount of grime on my tongue and I tasted it and it gave me a queer feeling... I cannot describe the taste of her asshole but I did not feel any shame in it and rather I liked it and felt like I was actually in heaven.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.