The Sexual Education Blues - Cover

The Sexual Education Blues

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 17: Tiffany and Chuck

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17: Tiffany and Chuck - What would happen if a bunch of ordinary, every-day sexual education teachers ended up at the wrong seminar, where, instead of learning tips on how to teach sex ed, they were taught how to have a more meaningful sexual relationship? What if all of them were between relationships, or in failing ones? How would they react? They might react just like the teenagers they're supposed to be teaching.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

"What are we going to do tonight?" asked Tiffany, pulling Chuck away from the hot tub by his hand. He didn't pull it away from her now.

"I have no idea," he said weakly. "I'm very vulnerable right now."

"I thought that was a woman's line," said Tiffany, smiling.

"I know how a woman feels right now," he said.

"Are you still trying to avoid making love to me?" she asked.

"It's a good plan, Tiffany," he said. "I know it is. All my other relationships got messed up because I went too fast."

"Well, then, let's get you dressed, and we can decide what to do," said Tiffany, altering their direction toward his room.

Maybe it was because they were going to his room that Chuck felt a little better. Thinking about going to her room brought back visions of her topless, and he didn't think he could take that again. Not right now. He really believed that going slowly was the cure to his relationship woes, but it was hard.

It was really hard.

In more ways than one... pun intended.

And, when they got to his room and she sent him into his bathroom, with clothes to put on, he felt better, because she closed the door between them. He had his erection to deal with, and decided that, if he beat off, it might help.

He was in the middle of doing just that, standing naked in front of the mirror, his hand flashing along his hard prick, when she walked into the bathroom like it was her own.

She was naked.

"Do you have an extra razor?" she asked, calmly. "Seeing Lori like that made me realize I need a trim." She pulled at her blond pubic hair and he stared at the pink lips hanging down below that hair.

She looked at his hand, wrapped around his boner. There was a drip of precum oozing out of the tip.

"Do you want me to help with that?" she asked brightly. "I'd be glad to help."

"Tiffany!" he choked.

"Yes?" she said innocently. "How about that razor?" She pulled upwards on her hair, and her pussy lips spread apart, almost winking at him.

"AUUUGGGHHHH!" he roared, startling her.

Then he was there, right in front of her, bending over. She didn't understand until his shoulder hit her in the stomach and all the air went out of her lungs. She saw stars as she felt herself being lifted off the floor. She couldn't get another breath in to replace the one that had just whooshed out, because all her weight was on her stomach, which was compressed by his shoulder. Then the brightness of the bathoom went dark, as he took her into the dim living area, and the disorientation of flying through the air and bouncing onto the bed. Her body flopped, her arms going out wide and her legs spread, as she sucked in air.

As the stars cleared, she felt his chest against hers. As she was able to complete drawing her first breath she felt his hand between her legs and then the blunt tip of his penis, which he was aiming at her opening.

He wasn't gentle, and the sudden filling of her pussy, unused to anything bigger than her finger, was painful in a shatteringly sweet way. That she had gotten wet, undressing and planning her ambush helped, because he thrust into her all the way in that first lunge. Still, he felt huge, and the pain frightened her. She had drawn that air in to scream - a natural reaction - but that breath of air burst out of her lungs again as his pubic bone slammed against her clit, smashing it flat, and she saw stars again. She felt smothered, and panic surged in her, giving her strength in the form of adrenaline. Her back arched, trying to throw him off of her, but all that did was make him withdraw slightly, and then he slammed back in again.

"Is THIS what you want?" he growled, pushing so hard that she felt her body slide on the bedspread. "Is THIS what you're so eager to get?"

He pulled back and began rabbit thrusts into her as she dragged in another breath.

"No!" she gasped. "Stop!"

"Too late for THAT!" he panted. "You asked for it, and now you're going to GET IT!"

"CHUCK!" she groaned, her body betraying her. She'd never been taken like this before... never felt so helpless and vulnerable. Her mind screamed, but her body began to purr as his penis mauled her clit, and his chest massaged her breasts. "PLEEASE, CHUCK, Noooo" she whined.

"You HAD to tease me," he panted, thrusting deep, and staying there. "You couldn't wait," he groaned. "You wanted to be FUCKED!" He started the rabbit thrusting again. "Well here it IS, TIFFANY!"

Tiffany's mind wasn't clouded by passion, and she could think clearly. She heard the pain in his voice, and was confused, until she realized he had lost control... was terrified himself, at what he was doing. Her panic began to abate a little, as she realized he was only being forceful, and wasn't going to hurt her. She HAD teased him, over and over again, even though she tried not to. She'd thrown herself at him this time too, knowing that what she was doing was cruel, but unable to help herself. She felt responsible for what had happened, as a result, and suddenly arrived at the conclusion she WAS getting exactly what she had asked for.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.