The Sexual Education Blues - Cover

Preview

The Sexual Education Blues

by Lubrican

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Reluctant, Heterosexual, Group Sex, First, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Pregnancy, Slow,

Romantic Sex Story: What would happen if a bunch of ordinary, every-day sexual education teachers ended up at the wrong seminar, where, instead of learning tips on how to teach sex ed, they were taught how to have a more meaningful sexual relationship? What if all of them were between relationships, or in failing ones? How would they react? They might react just like the teenagers they're supposed to be teaching.

Foreword

Author's comment: Some people, when they pick up a book, ignore the foreword, or prelude, if there is one. They want to get right to the story. Don't do that with this story. The prelude provides critical information for the understanding of the plot.

This is a complicated story, because of the number of characters in it, and the fact that all of them were taking small steps forward at the same time. It may seem disjointed, at first, but, as you get to know the characters, it will get a little easier. I made a separate file for a list of characters, and a separate chapter called "The Participants", which may be reviewed at any point as you read the story, to refresh you on who people are, and what their background is. Additionally, I have attempted to make it a little more "reader friendly" by giving each chapter a title that will identify the primary characters in it. Some chapters are very short, and some are very long. It was just how things had to be, to present the story in a way that, hopefully, flows well. Thanks for your patience.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.