The Sexual Education Blues - Cover

The Sexual Education Blues

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Chapter 7: Crystal and Woody

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Crystal and Woody - What would happen if a bunch of ordinary, every-day sexual education teachers ended up at the wrong seminar, where, instead of learning tips on how to teach sex ed, they were taught how to have a more meaningful sexual relationship? What if all of them were between relationships, or in failing ones? How would they react? They might react just like the teenagers they're supposed to be teaching.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

After Tiffany and Chuck left, followed by Roberta and Jeff, Crystal gave a sigh and turned to Woody.

"You wanted to talk to me. I guess you get your chance."

"Don't you think we ought to at least ask them?" commented Woody, gesturing in the direction of Jane and Roger, who were standing, and just looking at each other.

"No," said Jane. "It's OK."

"Well, then," said Woody, smiling brightly. "Do you want to stop by your room and get your book?"

"That wasn't necessary," said Crystal, frowning.

"I know, and I apologize," said Woody, his smile fading. "I really would like to talk to you."

"Come on," said Crystal, walking toward the door. Woody grinned wryly. As different as Crystal and Tiffany were, they both took charge, exhibiting that no-nonsense attitude that strong women have. It didn't bother him, really. Her defenses were up almost all the time. That much was obvious. She'd either let him in, or not. In one sense, it didn't matter to him. Mandy had taught him to take things slowly... to get to know someone better, before accelerating the relationship. He knew he was "on the prowl", in the sense that he was looking for the right woman, but he also knew that pushing things could result in a bad outcome. He'd always been sure that, if he'd been more patient with Mandy, he'd have won her over.

When they got in the hallway, Crystal stopped.

"Where do we go?" she asked.

"Anywhere is fine with me," he said.

"You want to just walk?" she asked.

"Walking is good."

They went outside and she began striding along, her gait purposeful. It was obvious to Woody that, to keep up with her, he'd have to trot. Those long legs of hers covered a lot of distance quickly. While he liked to run, he wasn't willing to trot, just to keep up with her.

"Hey," he said.

She looked over her shoulder.

"I'm not going to run to keep up with you," he said.

"Oh," she said, frowning. "Sorry."

"We don't actually have to talk, if it's going to be difficult for you," he said. "We came to the wrong seminar, by mistake, and there's no requirement that we actually participate."

She looked confused, and then said "Why do you want to talk to me?"

"I like you," he said simply.

"You don't even know me," she said.

"OK... so far, I like you." He grinned.

"Why?" she insisted.

"Come on," he said, throwing a hand up in the air. "I don't know whether all this stuff Bob is spouting is true or not, but you're interesting, and different from any other woman I've ever met - so far, anyway. What's the harm in just talking?"

"What you're saying is I'm tall," she said. "I'm different because I'm tall."

"Bullshit," he said. "You're the one hung up about your height. When I look at you I see a good looking woman, carrying around a lot of baggage. I've seen you smile once, since I met you, and you have a great smile. You should get rid of the baggage and smile a lot more."

"We're not a good match, physically," she said.

"In the first place," he said patiently, there is no 'we' yet. I don't know if there will ever be a 'we' or not, but I also know we'll never know if we don't get to know each other. In the second place, just because we're assigned to talk, and you got stuck with me, that doesn't mean there has to be a 'we' at all. In the third place, I am quite sure that, if the circumstances were right, it wouldn't matter that I'm shorter than you. I have the equipment, and you have the equipment, and I bet it fits."

"You're very direct," said Crystal, feeling a whole raft of emotions she couldn't quite identify.

"Didn't Bob say that honesty was important?"

"I didn't get 'stuck' with you," she said.

"Why didn't you pick one of the other men?" he asked.

"They were already taken. Anybody could see that," she complained.

"So I was all that was left... but you don't feel that you got stuck with me?"

She stared at him for a long time before answering. "OK, I would have chosen you anyway. There. Are you happy now?"

"I always try to be happy," he said, grinning. "You just made it a lot easier, that's all."

"I don't understand," she said. "Why would you want to be with me?"

"I thought we already got past that," he said. "Are you fishing for compliments, or just trying to get me to admit I have the hots for you?"

Crystal felt her emotions notch up. She felt like going for a five mile run, but it wasn't good for her joints. He was so direct... didn't beat around the bush. Was he actually just being truthful? She wasn't used to a man who said what was actually on his mind. She thought about his repeated attempts to talk to her on the plane, and how she'd assumed he was just stubbornly trying to wear her down... to get what he could. Yet, just a moment ago, he'd been willing to let her go back to her room, or whatever, and not talk to him at all. She'd never met a man quite like him. He was different.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.