Dare Girl Goes Astray.... - Cover

Dare Girl Goes Astray....

Copyright© 2007 by niteowluk99

Chapter 3: The BDSM Ball

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: The BDSM Ball - A 24 yr old female who loves sexual dares gets more than she bargained for...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Andy from the adult sex shop invited Cindy to attend the BDSM ball for the following Saturday night, She would have to decide at the door whether to be her normal submissive self or break new ground trying to be Dominant. She was advised that she could on this occasion merely observe or take part as she wished; but she was made aware of the one stringent rule. If she decided to take part as a submissive, the general safe word was 'PERFUMED PARSLEY' but if she used it she would immediately be ejected from the party and her clothes which as a submissive would have been deposited at the door would be burnt. So she would have to make her way home stark naked.

Mistress Mandy had already agreed to attend the Ball with Andy's sister Christine, and had provisionally agreed to go as Christine's Submissive. Although the final decisions were as always made at the door of the venue, by the simple rule of Subs enter nude but Dom's enter fully sexually attired. Therefore all nude guests are submissive and they are at the mercy of anyone wearing the sexy clothes.

Add to this that the Host was declared Grand Master or Mistress, while their partner is declared Star Sub. So you now begin to see the hierarchy of the BDSM ball. With three days to go, Cindy could not make her mind up whether or not to go as a Dom or a Sub, although the idea of getting her revenge of Mistress Mandy was quite appealing.

Andy had hinted at some of the events likely to happen and Cindy daydreamed of seeing Mandy having to undergo those events. She even contemplated having to undergo the self same events. She walked around almost in a constant state of high arousal; her climatic threshold was on a hair trigger. Frequently she seemed to wander off in a mental daze and without any physical touch she would manage an orgasm.

The strange thing was that the nearer the BDSM ball got the more often she would climax at the drop of a hat and the stronger the climaxes seemed to be.

Saturday Afternoon, Cindy met up with Andy at his Adult shop. She had deliberately arrived an hour early just to spend some time in the toilet glory hole. She instantly felt an undeniable pride as she entered the cubicle with her thong stapled on the wall above her head. In her mind she saw that thong as the royal standard that frequently flies over Buckingham palace here in England, in her mind's eye it represented the Queen being at home; Only in Cindy's case it was the Queen of blow jobs.

Within thirty seconds of entering the stench filled cubicle and closing the door, a stiff uncircumcised cock was poking through her side of the door. She instantly dropped to her knees and took the cock into her mouth. Running her tongue along the underside of the cock head, elicited a long moan from its owner; followed rather quickly by the jolting spurts of Jism pounding the back of her throat and slipping easily down into her stomach. She seemed to come instantly alive and it seemed all her nerve endings were jolted by tiny sparks of electricity.

In that hour she had to wait for Andy, she engulfed 12 cocks and swallowed all twelve loads but it only wetted her appetite for more cock and her tummy rumbled for more white freshly made man cream.

Andy called her from her glory hole, and she quickly cleaned herself up before walking out of the store closely followed by Andy. There was a loud groan as she left as the recent regulars realized that their free fun was over for tonight.

In silence Andy drove to the large sized mansion on the outskirts of town, Cindy was very impressed as the car passed through the stately gates and down the half mile tree lined drive and up to a the impressive looking mansion.

Andy parked his car beside the large fountain, Cindy spotted Mandy's car parked two cars over and realized that Mandy would be already inside. She had hoped to meet up with Mandy outside the entrance, as a way of finding out whether she was going in as a Sub or a Dom. If Mandy went in as a Sub then Cindy had decided she would go in as a Dom, but it would not have helped her decision if Mandy had chose to go in as a Dom.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.