Lori Goes Diving - Cover

Lori Goes Diving

by Bighotrod

Copyright© 2007 by Bighotrod

True Story Sex Story: My wife's first time going down on a woman.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Spanking   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   .

The following is a true story. First some background information about us. My wife Lori and I have been married for 7 years. She is a sexy 40 year old, Icy blue eyed blonde with a great body; 5" 6" tall, Size 12 with nice 36 C breast and an ass to die for. We're not the Ken and Barbie type but we are both very attractive. Lori has had a few affairs with men over the years so last summer I decided I might as well have fun too so we now have an open marriage. I met this young woman Elaine last summer and we have become great friends. Elaine is a 33 years old, 5'5" tall red head, size 12, with firm 34 C tits, a great ass and beautiful hazel eyes. Elaine and I have had sex a few times but we really are friends with benefits and not just fuck buddies. Now on to the story.

For the past few months, Lori has been doing some heavy making out with the Elaine, Kari and Sara, a couple other Bi girlfriends that we both have. Elaine went down on Lori several months ago but Lori was too drunk to remember it. Lori has also had fun using toys on our Bi girlfriends. Lori admitted 6 months ago that she was bisexual but because of some drama and a love triangle between some of our friends, she was afraid to act on it. But last Thursday night she went all the way with a woman for the first time. We had quite a few shots of Washington Apples and were feeling pretty good. It was a clear warm spring night and the three of us were out on the back porch drinking because we were having a Blue Moon party. For those of you that don't know a Blue Moon is when you get a second full moon within the same month.

We were waiting for the moon to come up and I noticed it was just starting to come up between the trees. Lori decided to lie down in the driveway to get a better look of it coming up. I went into the house to get another drink and when I came back out Elaine was down between Lori's legs licking Lori through her sweat pants and playing with her tits. I put my drink down and went over and started kissing Lori long and hard and before I knew it Elaine had Lori's sweats down around her ankles and was really going to town eating Lori's pussy. Lori was in total ecstasy and had that look of lust on her face. I pulled up Lori's shirt and was biting and licking on one nipple while firmly squeezing the other nipple with my thumb and fore finger. It didn't take long and Lori was bucking her hips and pulling Elaine in close to her wet cunt. In less than 5 minuts she had her first orgasm and kept cumming over and over for about 30 minutes. By this time Lori was moaning that she wanted to taste Elaine but Elaine wasn't finished eating Lori yet and made her wait about another 15 minutes. I've been in threesomes before but it is really something to see your own wife's pussy getting ate out by another beautiful woman. It was even more of a turn on that this was happening out in public where we could be caught any time.

When Elaine finally took her lip-lock off Lori's twat she wanted me to fuck Lori while Lori was eating her so we moved over to the grass underneath a oak tree in the backyard. There was no way I was going to get on my knees on the hard rough concrete of the driveway. Elaine took off her pants and shirt and laid down and Lori got in-between her legs and just dove right into her sweet tasting cunt. I then started fucking Lori doggy style and telling her what a sexy pussy eating slut she was. So here we all are out in the middle of our backyard in the middle of town me fucking Lori and Lori eating Elaine. Any of the neighbors could have looked out the window at anytime and seen our naked bodies shinning in the moonlight. I was fucking Lori pretty hard and Elaine started cumming hard and was really screaming and moaning. This really turned Lori on and she came so hard that she pushed my thick 8 inch dick out of her pussy. Then Lori went flat on the ground and I had to quit fucking her so I starting fingering her while she was eating Elaine. They both kept cumming over and over for about the next hour. Things were really getting loud with all the screaming and moaning that Lori and Elaine were doing so I told them to try and hold it down a little.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.