My Roommate's First Enema

by MajCARDINAL

Copyright© 2007 by MajCARDINAL

True Story Sex Story: An almost true story of how I gave my roommate her first enema.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   BiSexual   True Story   First   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   School   .

Man, this first semester of college was interesting. Being the poor student that I am, I had to live in the dorms. Kinda sucked, but I had to live the college experience. When I was packing my things, my mom slipped me a new combination syringe/enema bag for use. I had been using enemas and douches since I was about 12. I had discovered douching from a friend and enemas, well, since I had become constipated and that is what my mother used to help me out. But back to my story. Leslie had moved into our room before me, and had her stuff all set up. It took short work to set up my bed, my desk and last came my clothes. I was hanging stuff up in my closet when out fell my new syringe. It came crashing to the floor and Leslie turned and looked. I became rather red when I picked up the box and quickly placed it in my closet. Leslie asked, "was that a douche bag?".

"Yes, it was, actually."

"Oh that's great. Would you mind if I hung my bag on the curtain rods?" Leslie asked.

"No, not really. I was thinking about doing the same when I used mine." I said calmly now that my face was a little less red. I looked at Leslie a little bit more closely. She was about 5'11", short black hair, had an athletic body, tiny boobs, and long legs. My appearance was different then hers substantially. I'm 5'7" tall, long red hair, 36c-33-35 measurements, and curvy legs and butt. I hung up my clothes, put my lingerie in my dresser drawer, and took a shower. After I came back to my room, I dressed in a sports bra and a pair of shorts. Leslie had "The producers" playing on her tv, and I watched it with her before going to bed. We had settled into our own individual routines and it was only a few weeks before I had seen Leslie's bag hanging from our towel bar. I guessed it was her after period clean-out. I was on my period and in a few days I would need to be cleaned out also. Leslie walked in and I asked her, "After period clean-out?"

"Yeah, I need to feel fresh after one. It helps cause my period is really heavy."

"Mine is as well. How did you learn about douching?"

"Well, my friend showed me how on herself the one day after school."

"Really? Man, I had to learn from my mom."

"Yeah, it was a little better learning from her than my own sexually repressed mother. The one day after school, my friend said she needed one and no one was home. We walked into the bathroom where she undressed, broke out her bag, tubbing and nozzle. She filled up the bag, sat on the toilet, and handed me the bag. My friend then inserted the nozzle into her cooch, opened the clamp and inflowed the water. I was shocked to see so much blood and bits flow into the toilet that I needed to do one after my next period. So they have been a staple ever since. How about you?". Leslie told the story like she had repeated a hundred times.

"Kinda like you except after my first period was done, my mom led me to the bathroom. She had me get undressed, and had me sit in the cold bathtub. I then saw her fill up the bag and handed me the nozzle and said, "put this in you, dirty girl." So I did and then she opened the clamp. Pretty soon my pussy was filled with cold water. I wanted to stop but my mom made me continue. When the bag was over she told me, "Now your all grown up."

"Sounds like that sucked."

"Oh, it did, and I had to show my mom the tub after every period was over to make sure that I was "clean".

"Ah. That must have been awkward."

"It was at first, but I got used to it. I think I'm off to bed, I have an 8 am class tomorrow."

"Yeah, me too", replied Leslie.

We had drifted off to sleep and pretty soon we had woken up, went off to our classes. The weeks went on and we had developed our own routines. It was nice of Leslie to post her schedule on the wall, so at least I knew when I could have some masturbation time. Even though I was fooling around with a guy, it was nice to orgasm once in awhile. However, I almost walked in on Leslie. I had gotten out of class early, and went back too my room. I had to strain to hear the sounds of her moaning and groaning as she worked her way to an orgasm. I could imagine her on her bed with her long coltish legs spread working her fingers into her body. Deciding not to interrupt her, I went to the Library and spent a few hours there studying before going back to my room.

The next day after this incident, Leslie didn't look so good. "What's the matter?"

"I don't want to tell you."

"Oh, come on you can tell me."

"Well, I haven't had a bowel movement in awhile."

"How long is awhile?"

"A few days I think."

"You think?"

"Yeah, I'm not sure." Leslie told me.

"We'll need to take care of that."

"And how are we supposed to take care of it?" She asked in a timid voice.

"I'll just have to give you an enema."

"A what?"

"An enema. It's like a douche except for your ass. Now get undressed and lay down on your bed."

"Okay, if I must."

"You must, it'll make you'll feel better."

I watched out of the corner of my eye as Leslie shimmied out of her pants and shirt. I grabbed my bag, and peeked my head out the door. When I saw that the hall was clear, I made a quick dash to the bathroom and filled up my douche bag. When it was full, I made the same dash back to my room. I attached the tubing to my bag, and I saw Leslie laying on her back looking at me. "It won't feel bad, I promise."

"Okay, I guess I don't have a choice here."

"Roll over onto your side and pull your leg up to your chest." Came my instructions. Leslie followed my instructions, and I looked on my desk for some lube. Finding none, I grabbed some hand lotion and went back to our stacked beds. Leslie still had her cute undies with hearts on them and I pulled them down a little bit. She helped me out by lifting her hips so I could gain access to her anus. I covered a finger in lotion and said, "This might feel cold, but it'll help the tube go inside."

"Alright, do what you need too."

I grasped a butt cheek and lifted it. Into view came her anus. It was puckered, and slightly brown. I placed the lotion covered finger against her anus and rubbed. I pressed down harder and eventually it yielded and it went in. I soon had my finger against a hard piece of poop. I pulled my finger in and out a few times and Leslie groaned and pushed her hips back at me. My pussy had a mind of its own and started to wet in my little thong. I pulled my finger out and Leslie let out a little gasp and in its place went my enema nozzle. Leslie let out a little gasp, "Oh, thats so big."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.